剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
第一季 第一集
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
特南诺克
快点
Hurry!
快点 快跑
Come on, run!
拦住她 你个蠢货
Stop her, you maggots!
快点
Do it now!
我早就告诉过你了
Oi. I told you already.
我先拿到钱才能满足你的愿望
You get your cut after I get mine.
-你快走吧 -不
- Fly along now. - No.
我这次跟你一起走
I'm coming with you this time.
想都别想 我们需要你留在这里
Like hell you are. We need you here.
-你是我们最后一只雀鹰 -我不干了
- You're our last sparrowhawk. - I'm done, okay?
去找其他皮克斯帮你找客人吧
Find some other Pix to muster passengers for you.
我要去博格
I'm going to the Burgue.
你知道条件的
You know the deal.
除非你能付钱
Lest you can pay,
不然你最好给我滚回岸上去
you best get your twiggy little ass back to shore.
无意冒犯 船长 我不会走的
With all due respect, Captain, I'm not leaving.
滚下我的船 不然我就把你扔下去
Get the fuck off my ship before I throw you off.
你试试看
Try it.
我来自的那块土地
I just came from that rock
你的人根本不会涉足
your lads won't even set foot on,
而过去五分钟里 我杀的东西
and I've cut down tougher things than you
比你难对付多了
in the past five minutes.
是海岸炮兵
It's the coastal battery!
妈的
Fuck it.
带她进船舱
Get her in the hold.
我们离开这里 大伙们
Let's get out of here, lads.
动起来
Move!
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
我就是想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
救了我们
For what you done.
大家都说是你安排的航程
Folks are saying you're the one that arranged for the passage.
请别感谢我
Please don't thank me.
你们还是要付他们钱
You'll still have to pay them.
或者在博格打工还钱
Or work off your fee in the Burgue.
我做的算不了什么
What I did wasn't anything.
对我们而言意义重大
It was everything.
你给了我们在更好的生活中奋斗的机会
You gave us all a fighting chance at a better life.
但愿如此
I-I hope so.
那是个博格士兵吗
Is that a Burguish soldier?
对
Yes.
他是我在战争中认识的
He's somebody I knew from the war.
你们两个 是不是...
You and he, were you...?
听着 这没什么好羞耻的
Look, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
我也和一个博格枪手约会过
I had a tryst with a Burguish rifleman once.
更多是出于好奇
Curiosity, mostly,
但他真是一个很好的人
but he was a nice enough lad.
对我来说没有这么简单
It was a bit more than that for me.
所以你才要去博格吗
Is that why you're headed to the Burgue?
为了和他在一起吗
To be with him?
不是
No.
他死了
He died.
死于联军最后一次进军
In the last Pact advance.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂
Oi!
着急去哪里 甜心
What's your hurry, love?
上来和我坐坐吧
Come up and see me.
你不能在狂欢区卖♥♥这些克里奇破烂
See, you can't sell this Critch bilge out on the Row.
没有许可证就不行
Not without a permit.
还好 今天是你的幸运日
Now, fortunately, it's your lucky day.
我们可以卖♥♥给你一个
'Cause we can sell you one.
我得和我父亲商量
I need to speak with my father.
他现在不在 是吧
Oh, he's not here now, is he?
在他的祖国 他可是个大名医
Used to be a big shot doctor back in his country, he was.
是吗 他如今也就卖♥♥卖♥♥破烂
Really? And now he pushes this dross.
好了 快点
All right, come on, there.
把这个摊子搬走 听见没
Get this shit out of here, all right?
你不能再在这里摆摊
You can't have this stall here anymore...
你要捡起来吗
You gonna pick that up?
你说什么
What'd you say?
-萨奇 别 -没关系
- Thatch, no, no, no. Don't. - It's all right, it's all right.
萨奇
Thatch.
我看你得接受一下公民教育了
'Cause it seemed to me that you was asking for a civics lesson.
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do that.
不然就怎样
Or else what?
你可能得换条裤子了
You might want to change your trousers.
不要 冷静 停下
No, stay down, stay down. Stop it!
抱歉 督察 他是个新人
Sorry, Inspector. He's just joined.
你疯了吗 知道这是谁吗
Are you off your trolley? Do you know who that is?
谢谢 督察
Thank you, Inspector.
-你父亲可好 -很好
- How's your father? - Good.
您今早怎么会来狂欢区
What brings you to the Row this morning?
有一宗案子
A case.
她昨晚醒了
She woke up last night.
她醒了 说话了吗
She's lucid? She's talking?
是的 多亏提泰妮娅的恩典
Yeah. By Titania's grace.
玛格丽特 亲爱的
Magrite, my love,
这位是菲勒斯特雷督察
this is Inspector Philostrate.
你可以叫我菲勒
You can call me Philo.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're police?
是的
I am.
我负责追捕为这几起袭击
I've been charged with finding the man
负责的嫌犯
responsible for these attacks.
可恶的杰克
Unseelie Jack.
他们都这样叫他
That's what they've been calling him.
你是说我们克里奇人都这么叫他
What us Critch have been calling him, you mean.
杰克绝不会对你们的族人下手
Jack would never take the clawhammer to your kind.
你可以和他聊聊的 麦格斯
You can talk to him, Mags.
他是个好人
He's one of the good ones.
我和其他受害人也聊过
I've talked to some of the others.
至少是和还能讲话的那些人
At least, the ones who can talk.
但我没有得到太多信息
I'm afraid I didn't get very far.
我希望你能告诉我更多信息
I was hoping you could tell me more.
帮我将这个人...如果我们还能称之为人的话...
Help me bring this man-- well, if we can call him that--
绳之以法
to justice.
我能喝点茶吗
Can I have some tea?
当然
Of course.
你是阿农人
You're from Anoun.
战争时期 我在特南尼斯高地
I spent some time in the Tirnanese highlands myself
驻守过
during the war.
我被派驻守在育幼院里
I was stationed in a mimasery.
那是我见过最美的地方之一
One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
我的同伴也都是最勇敢的人
With some of the bravest people I've ever known.
有时我感觉自己的心留在了那里
Sometimes I feel like I left my heart behind.
我也是
Me, too.
我也不想让你再回忆那件事
I hate to ask you to relive this.
我知道那很痛苦
I know it's painful.
但那个人还逍遥法外
But this man is still out there,
猎杀无辜的精灵
hunting innocent fae folk.
每三周就出现一名新的受害人
Every three weeks, another one.
自你被攻击 已经三周了
It's been three weeks since your attack.
他会再次下手的
He's gonna do it again.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
求求你
Please.
我没看见他人的时候 先听见了他的声音
I heard him before I saw him.
他叫我皮克斯婊♥子♥
He called me a Pix whore.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表