剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
But I like it here.
这边的街道挺好的
The Crossing is lovely.
此地居民也是
As are its residents.
你怎敢这样和我说话
How dare you speak to me like that.
-那我该怎么和你说话 -你最好是闭嘴
- Then how should I speak with you? - Preferably, not at all.
我知道你是怎样的人 小妞
I know what you're about, girl.
我都能闻出来
I can smell it on you.
你知道这里面是什么 对吧
You know what's in it, don't you?
发♥情♥的特罗婊♥子♥的尿
Piss from a Trow bitch in heat.
你懂什么
What do you know?
我知道没有男人能抵抗得住诱惑
I know there isn't a man that can resist,
我知道你本来就不必费心思
and I also know you needn't have bothered.
当时真是倾盆大雨
It was fucking pouring down with rain.
-你当时在哪 -在海岸边
- Where were you at? - Yeah, by the coast.
-我正要出去 -对 我知道 是的
- I was walking out. - Yeah, I know it. Yeah.
所以这辆车就在路上翻车了 对吧
So, this carriage just overturned on the road, right?
-是吗 -然后我帮一个男的从车里出来
- Yeah? - And I'm helping this gent get out.
什么 他从车里摔出来了
What, he fell out of the carriage?
对 他卡住了 他的鞋子卡住了
Yeah, he got stuck. His shoe got stuck.
-嗯 -从他的脚上掉了下来
- Right. - Comes right off his foot.
只是 那并不是脚
Only, it's not his foot.
-你说什么 -那是个蹄子
- What are you talking about? - It's a hoof.
-什么 蹄子 就像帕克人那样吗 -是的
- A hoof? What, like a Puck's? - Yeah.
-他是个混血人 -我的天啊
- He's a fucking half-blood. - Bloody hell.
-菲勒 你好 -伙计 你要来一杯吗
- Hello, Philo. - You want one, mate?
-不用了 -好吧
- No, I'm all right. - All right.
所以 你抓他了吗
So, what, you took him in?
我他妈当然要抓他了
Of course I fucking took him in.
你有一年的时间 卡平斯
You get a year for that, Cuppins.
因为他想要通关
'Cause he's trying to pass.
-说得对 -没错 还想通关
- Right, right. - Yeah. Trying to pass.
他们在学院里什么都没教你吗
Did they teach you anything at the academy?
他们越来越厚颜无♥耻♥了 不是吗
They're getting cheeky, aren't they?
操
Fuck.
所以 就是今天
So, that's today.
-所以 这些 是我需要完成的吗 -是的
- So these, I'll finish with those? - Yes.
还要学一下怎么写"必要的"
Uh, and learn how to spell "Necessary."
好的先生
Yes, sir.
伙计
Mate.
有什么事 菲勒
What is it, Philo?
长途汽车还在等着我
I've got a coach waiting.
我和我的夫人要去度假
Missus and I are going on holiday.
我的尸检请求被驳回了
My autopsy request was denied.
验尸官很忙的
Coroner's a busy man.
-菲尔金斯 早上好 -早上好 长官
- Good day, Filkins. - Morning, governor.
我才不会让他在一个皮克斯尸体上浪费时间
I'm not gonna waste his time on a dead Pix.
你今天要完成这些文书工作 菲尔金斯
Now, you get these writs done today, Filkins.
-好的 长官 -长官 恕我直言
- Will do, governor. - Sir, with all due respect,
这不是什么谈崩了的利克瑟交易
this wasn't some lixer deal gone wrong.
她是个安静的人 她从不打扰任何人
She was a quiet sort. She never bothered anyone.
你昨天杀了该死的杰克
Hey, you brought down bloody Jack yesterday.
你是当之无愧的英雄
You're the man of the hour.
现在 就交给伯威克处理
Now, let Berwick handle this.
她被残忍♥地杀害
She was brutalized.
肠子都被扯了一地
She was torn apart.
有人不止想让她死
Somebody wanted her more than just dead.
-我想查出原因 -我不会阻拦你
- I want to find out why. - And I'm not gonna stop you,
但我也不会浪费验尸官的时间
but I won't be wasting the coroner's time, either.
-要去哪 督察 -狂欢区
- Where to, Inspector? - The Row.
早上好 医生
Morning, Doc.
菲勒
Philo.
-我有活给你 -老价钱吗
- I've got one for you. - The usual fee?
-什么时候 -你到就开始
- When? - Soon as you can get there.
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
帮她缝合
Sewed her up,
把所有东西或多或少地都放回原位
put everything back more or less where it belongs.
或多或少 你在普扬是个什么医生啊
More or less? What kind of doctor were you back in Puyan?
你能找到的唯一一个给克里奇人
The only doctor you could find to do an autopsy
做尸检的医生
on a Critch.
从她翅膀的纹理来看我认为她有90岁了
I'd guess she's about 90 from her wing veining.
她的女性部位有些膨胀
There's some distension in her lady bits,
所以她至少怀过一次孕
so she at least had one pregnancy,
她的喙骨部位有些萎缩
and there's some atrophy in her coracoideus.
翅膀肌肉以她的年纪来看正常
Wing muscle. Normal for her age.
还有吗
Anything else?
没有肝脏
No liver.
没有肝脏
No liver?
一定是被落在那片狼藉之中
Must have been left behind in the mess.
或者凶手带着它逃走了
Or the killer made off with it.
为什么他会这么做
Why would he do that?
问得好
Good question.
致命凶器是刀片还是爪子
Was it a blade or a talon that killed her?
不好说
Hard to say.
不管怎样 她的胸骨是被直接切开的
Either way, her sternum was cut straight through.
这需要些力气
That takes some strength.
一个男人能做到吗
Could a man have done it?
他有足够的怨恨的话 可以
With enough hate in him, aye.
"足够的怨恨"
"Enough hate."
-伙计们 晚上好 -你好 中士
- Evening, lads. - Hello, Sergeant.
达瑞斯
Darius.
你好 菲勒
Hello, Philo.
抱歉我没能早点来
Sorry I couldn't come sooner.
工作
Work.
你是个好兄弟
You are a mate.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没事
Oh, it's nothing.
那你今天过得怎么样
How was your day, then?
还那样
Same old, same old.
你呢
Yours?
有一起谋杀案
There was a killing.
在狂欢区
On the Row.
一切如故
Same old, same old.
-但是这个皮克斯不一样 -怎么说
- This Pix was different, though. - How so?
她原来是一个歌♥手
She was a singer back in the day.
她的嗓音极好
She had a voice.
忘不掉
Haunting.
总是止不住地去想
Can't get it out of my head.
那就只有一个办法了
Well, there's only one thing you can do about that, then.
破了这个案子
Solve the case.
在你的脑子里单曲循环另一首歌♥
Get a fucking different song in your head, mate.
*走艰难的路*
*Take the hard way*
-别 -*去梅里亚纳*
- Don't. - *To Merriana*
*跟随我 我在那里遇见了她*
*Follow me, I met her there*
*对抗联军杂种*
*Against them pack shites*
*我们会奋战*
*We will battle*
*收复领地 百姓安康*
*Taking ground and holding dear*
*此路艰辛 但只能背水一战*
*It's a hard way, but there's no other*
*因为我们是博格的战士*
*For we are soldiers of the Burgue*
*博格的战士*
*Of the Burgue!*
你知道你不必每天都来
You know you don't have to come here every day.
如果是我关在里面的话
Could've just as easily been me behind them bars
那就容易多了
instead of you.
明天见
Tomorrow, then.
明天见
Tomorrow.
有什么为您效劳的吗
Can I help you?
你继续干♥你♥的活
Keep up with what you're doing.
直到下个奥斯特瑞时
Till next Austery.
要干那么长时间的活 你才能付清
For that's how long it will take you to pay off your debts
来这儿的路费
for your passage here.
如果我告诉你有捷径呢
What if I told you there was a quicker way?
别乱动 我警告你
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表