剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
我们整个国家的故事
The story of our whole fuckin' country.
我们向前看
So we move on.
我们讲一个新故事 一个更好的
We tell a new story, a better one.
不
No.
不 还不行
No. Not yet.
温妮雅特 听着
Vignette, listen.
先冷静下来 先听我说
Just calm down, take a minute and listen to me.
我跟他的账还没算完
I'm not done with him.
要让他知道他都对我做了什么
He will know what he's done to me.
要让他看着我的眼睛告诉他
He will look in my eyes and know.
操
Fuck.
马车
A carriage.
华丽的马车
A fine one.
是他
It's him.
-一定是他 -你还好吗
- It must be. - Is everything all right?
我们的新邻居
Our new neighbor.
-我们该第一个去欢迎他吗 -伊莫金
- Shall we be the first to welcome him? - Imogen!
怎么了 这是一件友好的事情
What? It's the friendly thing to do.
-这样不够得体 -别这么老套了
- It's not proper. - Ah, don't be so old-fashioned.
已经七世纪了
This is the seventh century.
伊莫金
Imogen.
你还是来了
Oh, you're coming after all?
总得有人来省得你自己闹出什么奇观
Well, somebody had to stop you making a spectacle of yourself.
有什么事吗
May I help you?
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
请问屋主在吗
Is the master of the house at home?
请问您是
Whom may I say is calling?
-我是以斯拉 -以斯拉·斯布罗恩和他的妹妹
- It's Ezra... - Ezra Spurnrose and his sister.
我们是你们的邻居 来欢迎你们
We're neighbors, come to extend our hospitality.
带他们进来 费格斯
Show them in, Fergus.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯布恩罗斯
Spurnrose.
我听说令尊是博格最好的钟表匠
I hear your father was the finest watchmaker in the Burgue.
我们也这么认为 是的
We'd like to think so, yes.
屋主有空吗
Is the master of the house available?
我就是这里的主人
I'm master here.
我什么都不该说的
I shouldn't have said anything.
她在联军占领的特南诺克活过了七年
She survived seven years in Pact-occupied Tirnanoc.
我相信她可以在博格活过一晚上的
I'm sure she can survive a night in the Burgue.
是啊 我也觉得她可以
Yeah, I'm sure she can too.
我可不确定她生气的那家伙可以
I'm not sure about the bloke she's mad at.
不会又是那小子吧 是吗
Well, that's not the kid again, is it?
这周第二次了
Second time this week.
总理大臣自家的亲戚
The chancellor's own kin,
正在精灵妓院的门口跳着华尔兹
just waltzing in the front door of a faerie brothel
对那些麻烦置若罔闻
like he's never heard of trouble.
我的夜晚就是这样
There goes my night.
好吧 我加入
Fine, I'll throw my hat in.
-是吗 你确定 -没错
- Really? You sure? - Yes, yes.
何不呢 分散注意力对我有好处
Why not? I could use a distraction.
乔纳
Jonah.
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
你好 莫伊拉 亲爱的
Hello, Moira, dear.
你今晚想要什么样的陪伴
What kind of company are you in the mood for this evening?
弗勒莉
Fleury.
我得去解个手
I got to piss.
在海边找到线索了吗
Any luck on the waterfront?
我给水手长看了那幅画像
I showed the sketch to the boatswain.
貌似他认识那张脸 却不说
If he knew the face, he wasn't saying.
我就怕这个
I was afraid of that.
那你在这里干嘛
So what we doing here, then?
就跟他们说的一样
Like they say,
如果你要抓的鱼不在海里
if the fish you're looking to catch isn't in the sea...
那就看看水箱
look in the tank.
这些家伙不会轻易放弃他们的同类
These lads aren't gonna give up one of their own so easy.
我也不会要求他们这么做
Not gonna ask 'em to.
所有的受害者都是头部右侧被击中
All the victims were struck on the right side of the head.
这就说明我们要找的人是左撇子
Which means our man was left-handed.
最近一个受害者说他的前臂有纹身
His last victim said he had a tattoo on his forearm.
你想让他们把袖子卷起来
You want to ask 'em to roll up their sleeves?
多少有点想
After a fashion.
我他妈告诉过你了 那个逼
fucking told you, that cunt.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking prick.
你要去哪儿
Oi! Where you goin' with that?
回头见
See you back there.
抱歉
'Scuse me.
不好意思 伙计
Ow! Sorry, mate.
-什么... -天哪
- what a... - For fuck's sake!
他妈的
fucking hell.
操
Fuck.
督察
Inspector!
是他 是杰克
It's him! It's Jack!
我们包抄
Go around!
手拿出来给我看
Show me your hands!
事情结了
It's done!
结了
Done?
这才刚开始
It's just beginning.
我必须阻止他们
I had to stop 'em.
除此之外别无他法
I had to.
你不知道他们有多邪恶
You don't know the evil they've been about
就在你眼皮底下你都不知道
right under your nose.
离边缘远一点
Step away from the ledge.
他们并不是我们的神之子
They're not our god's children.
他们来自于黑暗之地
They come from a dark place.
他们并未孤身前来
And they haven't come alone.
他们带了东西
They've brought something with them.
那些东西会终结我们
Something that will be the end of us.
我见过
I've seen it.
亲眼见过
With my own eyes.
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm mad.
我知道黑暗是什么样的
I know darkness.
我曾去过世界的暮色边缘
I've been to the twilight edge of the world
想起那些暗无天日深处的事情
and dredged up things from the sunless deep
那会让你的血液变得冰冷
that would turn your blood cold.
但没有什么
But nothing
能与我所见过的 在我们脚下黑暗之处的东西相比
like the thing I saw in the dark beneath our very feet.
你对未来的困难准备不足
You're ill-prepared for the hardship that lies ahead.
你捉摸不透的
There is more here than you can fathom.
当你过着你的小日子
And while you go about your little life,
十分确定这个世界仍处于你的掌控时
so sure that this world still belongs to you...
某些黑暗之神苏醒了
some dark god wakes.
不必说
Needless to say,
我们没办法尽快地离开那里
we couldn't get out of there fast enough.
想象一下
Imagine it.
一个住在这里的帕克人
A Puck living here.
在菲尼斯特十字路
On Finistere Crossing.
这城市要变成什么样了啊
What is the city coming to?
睡袍
My robe.
没事了 温妮雅特
That'll be all, Vignette.
明早七点 我要在屋里喝茶
I'll take tea in my room here at 7:00.
晚安 小姐
Good night, miss.
菲勒斯特雷先生
Mr. Philostrate.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing in here?
这里不再是我的房♥间了吗
Oh, is this no longer my room?
我想给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
生日惊喜
For your birthday.
今天不是我生日
Well, it's not my birthday.
你一年前搬进来的
You moved in a year ago,
所以我想我至少已经错过一次生日了
so I figured I must have missed at least one by now.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表