剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
But none of this would've happened
远离狂欢区 就不会发生那些事了
if he'd done as you told him and stayed off the Row.
也对 但我们也不能忘了到最后
True, but let's not forget that in the end,
这些不幸的事件确实揭露了
these unfortunate events did expose
朗格本的叛变
Longerbane's treachery.
乔纳是时候收敛心思
It's time for Jonah to put away childish things
为将来做打算了
and take hold of his future.
行了母亲 别再说那个预言的事了
Please, Mother, not the prophecy again.
-我当年浑身赤♥裸♥ 满身尘土 -皮埃蒂 皮埃蒂
- Naked and covered with ash, I scaled Mount Carpe. - Piety. Piety.
双膝跪地爬上卡尔佩山
On my hands and knees I climbed
去询问占卜师能不能嫁给你父亲
to consult the Augurs before I married your father.
他们告诉我你父亲将成为一个伟大的人
And they told me that he would be a great man
而他的儿子会更伟大
and that his son would be greater.
行了 我们知道
Yes, yes, we know.
如果你父亲都做到了大臣这个位置
If your father is chancellor, just think
想想你的未来会是什么样
what the fates have in store for you.
也许我还能当国王
Maybe I'm to be crowned king.
也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
之前君主制也复辟过
Monarchies have been restored before.
你看到了吧 父亲
Do you see now, Father?
你看到了吧 无论我做什么
Do you see how, no matter what I do,
她都不会满足
it will never be enough for her?
无论你母亲说什么做什么
Everything your mother says and does,
她都是出于对你的爱 这个我是知道的
she does out of love for you, that much I do know.
真希望我也能相信你说的话
How I wish I could believe that.
乔纳
Jonah.
立刻道歉
Apologize at once.
我很抱歉 母亲
I'm sorry, Mother.
看到了吧
There. See?
他很抱歉
He's sorry.
你父亲和我决定从今往后
Your father and I have decided that for the time being,
你暂时远离公众视线
you're to take a respite from the public eye
留在家里专心学习
and stay home to concentrate on your studies.
给丑闻一点时间来平息
Give the scandal a chance to die down.
很快大家就不再谈论这件事了
Tongues will stop wagging soon enough.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
-你的辅♥导♥时间加倍 -加倍
- by doubling your hours of tutelage... - Doubling?
你很有可能
you may very well
在下一季之前完成学业
complete your course of study by next Austery.
赛姆斯老师已经在书房♥等你了
Master Symes is waiting for you in the library.
找吃的吗
Something to eat?
拿着
Take it.
免费的
It's freely given.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
这个也拿走吧
Take one of these, too.
故事集 你知道吗
The Cyphers. Do you know it?
小时候我妈妈用它给我读故事
Me mum read me stories from it when I was a bairn.
保佑她 你也许想自己读一下
Bless her. You might want to read it for yourself, though.
或许你会有意外收获
You might be surprised by what you find.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
"所有灵族 无论本地或外地的
"All fae, whether native born or alien,
都必须应要求出示证件"
are required to show papers upon request."
-什么时候规定的 -至少有十年了
- Since when? - Since ten years at least.
没有证件他们不能留在这
They can't be here, not without papers.
好吧 可是他们已经在这了
Well, they are here now.
那他们得离开
Well, they're gonna have to go, then.
-去哪 -从哪来回哪去
- Where? - Back where they came from.
科诺克 那里已经被摧毁了
Knock? It's been totally destroyed.
-那里什么都没有了 -先生
- There's absolutely nothing left. - Sir!
"所有灵族 无论是本地或外地的
"All fae, whether native born or alien,
-都必须出示" -但如果不是灵族呢
- are required to show..." - But what if they're not fae?
那他们是什么
What else would they be?
宠物
Pets?
可是他们很聪明
But they're smart.
他们还没那么聪明
They're not that smart.
说实话
Truth be told,
我不记得法规中
I can't recall whether kobolds are specifically
是否对狗头人做出了明确规定
mentioned in the statute or not.
好吧 那不如你去查查法规
Oh, well, why don't you go and check your statute,
-我们就在这等着 -行了行了
- and w-we'll just wait there. - All right, all right.
但你有被起诉
But you could be opening yourself up to charges
无照运送动物
of transporting an animal without a license.
有什么罚款我都照单全收
I'm prepared to pay any fine that's required of me.
找个座位坐下 别让他们出来
Just have a seat there, and keep 'em inside that box.
非常感谢 警官
Thank you so much, Officer.
我想我们会没事的
I think we're going to be absolutely fine.
狗头人
Ugh. Kobolds.
我就知道当时不该走开的
I fucking knew it was the wrong time to be away.
为了这破事浪费我们的假期
And the missus wasn't too happy
我夫人可不太高兴
to cut short our holiday on account of this fucking mess.
告诉我已经有进展了
Tell me you've made progress.
前几天在狂欢区外的灵族杀手
The headmaster was killed by the same hand as the fae
与杀死校长的是同一人
that was found dead off the Row the other day.
你怎么知道是同一个杀手干的
How do you know it was the same killer, then?
是你带来给她验尸的
Did that Puck that you brought in
那个羊怪告诉你的吗
to do her autopsy tell you that?
-什么羊怪 -一个狂欢区的屠夫
- What Puck? - A butcher from the Row.
他在普扬时是名医生
He was a physician in Puyan.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
他们的肝脏都被取走了
Took both their fucking livers.
这证据够吗
Proof enough for you?
他们的肝脏
Their livers?
也许是某种战利品
W-Was it some kind of trophy, maybe?
有可能
Could be.
好吧 有情况随时通知我
All right, well, keep me informed.
冬比 跟我来
Dombey, with me.
你为什么不告诉他暗黑亚瑟的事
Why didn't you tell him about the Darkasher business?
他们会和你一样不相信我
They wouldn't believe me any more than you do.
不管怎样 重要的不是暗黑亚瑟本身
Anyway, it's not the thing itself,
我们要找的是控制它的人
but it's whoever's controlling it that we want.
有人想让他们两都死
Somebody wanted them both dead.
莱克劳弗特
Rycroft.
看看你
Look at you.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe it.
警♥察♥局的督查
An inspector with the constabulary.
如果可怜的芬奇大人能看到
If only poor Master Finch could've seen
你成为了怎样的人 他会非常骄傲的
the man you've become, he would've been so proud.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
告诉我 这个犯下如此恶行的罪犯
Tell me, are you any closer to apprehending
你查出什么眉目了吗
whoever did this terrible thing?
这就是我来这的原因
That's why I'm here.
你有没有见过校长和这个灵族在一起
Did you ever see the headmaster with this fae?
爱斯琳·奎雷尔
Aisling Querelle.
我从没见过她 没有
I've never seen her before, no.
你知道他是否认识她吗
Any idea if he might have known her?
我哪有资格知道这些事呢
Who am I to say?
你是他的同事和朋友
His colleague and his friend.
我从没见过她 抱歉
I've never seen her before. I'm sorry.
现在 失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我需要去处理几个紧急问题
I need to attend to several pressing matters.
请随便看看
Do feel free to have a look about.
我能飞了 快看 达瑞斯 我能飞了
I can fly. Look at me, Darius. I can fly.
我能飞了 达瑞斯
I can fly, Darius.
你没事吧 菲勒
Are you all right, Philo?
一切都必须完美
Everything must be perfect.
路易莎·彭布罗克想怎么嘲笑我邀请一个羊怪都行
Louisa Pembroke can sneer that I invited a Puck all she wants,
但哈肯蛋糕必须是无可挑剔的
but the harken cake must be above reproach.
我做的哈肯蛋糕在十字街是最好的
My harken cake is the best in the Crossing,
这点你很清楚
and you well know it.
我要错过买♥♥彩票了
I'll miss me lots!
留步 小姐
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表