剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
But politics is the price.
什么的代价
Of what?
这种时刻的代价
Of moments like this.
虽然你很可爱
As lovely as you are,
但我可以想和谁拥有这样的时刻都可以
I can have moments like this with anyone I please.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you even know what this is?
你知道我给你提供的是什么吗
Do you have any idea what I'm offering you?
像这样的时刻 它能改变一切
Moments like this are the moments that change everything.
一不小心 就会错过
If you're not careful, they'll pass you by.
再见 乔纳大人
Good day, Master Jonah.
你母亲的事 我很抱歉
Your mother, I'm so sorry.
我知道图书馆对你有多重要 我只是
And I know how much that library meant to you. I just...
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
他们不会真的认为你杀了她吧
They can't really think you killed her.
他们觉得我是为了掩盖自己的秘密
To cover up my secret.
不怪他们 你若仔细想想也会觉得合情理
Can't say I blame them, it all adds up if you think about it.
那个校长 还有剪断我翅膀的医生
The headmaster, the doctor who sheared me,
他们都知道我的身世
they all knew the truth about me.
尽管如此 他们一直和你一起工作
Still, working with you all this time,
应该了解你的
they should know you.
他们以为自己了解我
They thought they did.
我骗了他们
I lied to them.
有时候谎言无法挽回
Sometimes there's no coming back from that.
天鹅号♥ 我喜欢
The Swan. I like it.
全速能达到每小时十海里
And she can do... "ten knots at full steam."
没错 如你所见 它的船舱也很宽敞
Yes, and as you can see, the hold is quite spacious.
每人五十荷兰盾 很快就能回本
At 50 guilders a head, she'll pay for herself.
出海三次后 剩下的就是盈利了
After three crossings, the rest will be profit.
我能问你点事吗 阿格勒斯先生
May I ask you something, Mr. Agreus?
当然
By all means.
你签过卖♥♥身契吗
Uh, were you yourself indentured?
签了五年
For five years.
卖♥♥给了新弗雷厚德的一个铸造厂老板
To a foundry owner in New Freehold.
工作很辛苦 但他是个正直的人
The work was hard, but he was a fair man.
起初你的地位如此卑微 是怎么白手起家的
And how did you make your fortune from such humble beginnings?
一个子一个子积累下来的
Guilder by guilder...
就像大家一样
like anyone else.
你知道那句老话 "第一桶金最难得"
You know the saying, "The first guilder is always the hardest."
尤其是对于
Especially for...
羊怪来说
A Puck.
尤其是对于羊怪来说
Especially for a Puck.
告诉我
Tell me,
鲣鱼究竟都是做什么的
what does a skipjack do, exactly?
看来你做了一些调查
Oh, I see you've made some inquiries.
总得了解和自己做生意的人
One must always know who one is entering business with.
鲣鱼是追捕逃跑的工人的人
Well, a skipjack is one who tracks workers that have run away.
你是说你
Are you saying you...
你追捕你自己的同类
you hunted your own kind?
他们跟我签的合同是一样的
Well, they signed the same contracts that I did.
即便这样
Even so.
那可是你的同类
Your own kind.
我不会否认 斯布恩罗斯先生
I won't deny, Mr. Spurnrose,
我辛勤工作的这些年来
that in all the years I plied the trade,
遇到的所有鲣鱼
I never came across another skipjack that wasn't
都是你的同类
your own kind.
但我很久以前就意识到
But you see, I realized a long time ago
如果我想在人类的世界里杀出一条血路
that if I was to find my way in the world of men,
就必须按照人类的法则行事
I'd have to play by the rules of men.
还有一件事我要和你谈谈
there's another matter I'd discuss with you
是关于我妹妹的
concerning my sister,
以及你和她的安排
and the terms of your arrangement with her.
他说什么了
Well, what did he say?
和你那天猜测的一样
It is as you surmised the other day.
直到你帮他
That is, not until you've helped him establish
在我们的社交圈里站稳脚跟之后
a foothold in our social circle will...
你才不必再服从于他
will you be free of your obligation to him.
那...
Well...
根据他出席拍卖♥♥会时人们的反应来看
judging from the reaction to his presence at the auction,
可能需要很久
that could be a very long time indeed.
其实还有一个好消息
Actually, you'll be happy to hear
阿格勒斯先生收到了一封邀请信
Mr. Agreus has received an invitation to take tea
今天下午要去特里普索恩家参加茶会
at the Tripplethorns' this very afternoon.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Mm.
显然 他们执意要拿回
Apparently, they insisted on turning over the painting
他拍下的那幅画
he bid on personally.
看来他们很想更深入地了解下
It seems they're very curious to know more
我们这位神秘的羊怪邻居
about our mysterious Puck neighbor.
很有可能 很快他就
It could very well be that your services
不太需要你的服务了
are no longer be required soon enough,
甚至再也不需要了 亲爱的
if at all again, dear.
我们只能希望如此了
Well, we can only hope.
可以的 一定可以的
We can. We truly can.
弗勒莉 你见到温妮雅特了吗
Oi, Fleury, have you seen Vignette?
有事吗
Something the matter?
她昨晚没回家
She didn't come home last night.
她被拘捕了吗
So she is in custody?
我不是说了吗
That's what I just said, isn't it?
她惹了大♥麻♥烦吗
She in a lot of trouble?
这要看地方法官的决定了
Well, that's up to the magistrate.
如果他心情不好
If he's in a bad mood,
她就会被遣送回去
she'll get sent back where she came from.
但如果她足够幸运 只需要交罚款就行
But if she's lucky, she'll just have to pay a fine.
多少钱的罚款 我来出
How big a fine? I'll pay.
这样你就完全不用麻烦地方法官了
That way you won't have to trouble the magistrate at all.
明天带着五十盾回来
Come back tomorrow with 50 盾s.
五十
Fifty?
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do.
好的
Well, there you go.
-警官 我要抽支烟 -好吧
- Sarge, I'm gonna have a smoke. - Yeah, all right.
下午好 法伊芙太太
Good afternoon, Mrs. Fyfe.
我来看菲勒
I've come to see about Philo.
这边请
Ah. Over here.
放心吧 菲勒斯崔督察
Well, be assured Inspector Philostrate
被逮捕并被指控
has been arrested and charged.
我们谈的时候你可没提指控的事
You didn't say anything about charging him when we spoke.
伪装也是犯罪
Well, passing is a crime.
你不是被他欺骗的
You're not the first decent citizen
第一位好市民了
to have been deceived like that.
另外 这只是冰山一角
Besides, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
我们还因谋杀而抓捕他
We've got him for the killings, too.
什么
What?
不可能
No.
菲勒斯崔先生不是杀人犯
M-Mr. Philostrate isn't a murderer.
这不用我多说
I don't need to tell you that.
你和他是多年的同事
You've worked alongside him for years.
人能有多了解精怪呢
How much does one really know about a Critch, eh?
你的情报帮我们解开了谜团
Yours was the piece that made the puzzle.
当你说他是混血时
It all fell into place once you put us onto him
一切就都说得通了
being a half-blood.
我说谎了
It was a lie.
-什么 -我们吵架了
- Come again? - We had a quarrel.
我编造了这些来伤害他
I made it all up to hurt him.
菲勒
Philo.
你的女房♥东刚提供了一份证词
Your landlady just filed a statement
可能会帮你脱身
that could potentially see you clear of this mess.
你说你没有犯下这些谋杀案
You said you didn't do these killings.
你知道我没有做过
You know I didn't.
-莫兰奇不是你杀的 -不是
- Not Morange? - No.
-校长也不是吗 -不是
- Not the headmaster? - No.
精灵 爱斯琳·奎雷尔也不是吗
Or the Pix, Aisling Querelle?
不是
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表