剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
They've been advancing further every day.
有几十人受伤
Scores wounded.
他们需要输血
They need blood.
所有型号♥的
All types.
他们请求所有单位献血
They're asking all units for donations.
君主堡垒在一百多里外
Fort Sovereign's over a hundred leagues away.
很可惜我们帮不上忙
It's a pity we can't help.
我们的血液可能帮不到你的伤员
Our blood may be of no use to your wounded,
但是我们的翅膀能
but our wings can be.
我们能在几个小时内把血液送过去
We could have relief there within hours.
好吧
All right.
听好了
Listen in!
我需要每一个健壮的男人到这里来
I need every able-bodied man here now.
我们要把血液送到前线去
We need to get blood to the front.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
联♥系♥梅威瑟
Call Mayweather.
-遵命长官 -建立急救站
- Yes, sir. - Set up the first aid post.
这个代表我的姓氏
That represents my surname.
-斯通莫斯 -是的
- Stonemoss? - Mm-hmm.
那这个呢
And this one?
代表我出生的那年
The year I was born.
哪一年
Which is?
秘密
Oh, that would be telling.
这个呢
What about this one?
一个姑娘爱上某个人时就会把这个送出去
That is the one a lass gives away when she gives her heart.
这是小时候受的伤
It's a childhood injury.
-怎么弄得 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
我那时太小了记不住
I was too young to remember.
我只记得校长说
All I know is the headmaster said
我就是因为这个出现在弃儿养育院的
it was how I turned up at the Foundling Home.
我也有一个
I have one, too.
伤疤吗
A scar?
在哪儿
Where?
因为什么
From what?
找到它 我再告诉你
Find it, and I'll tell you.
真冷
It's cold.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, mate?
我知道这听起来很像发疯
I know it sounds mad,
但我发誓有时候我觉得我还能感觉到它
but I swear sometimes I think I can still feel it.
这不疯狂
It's not mad.
别用那条腿上支撑就行
Just don't try standing on it, eh?
所以 中士
So, Sergeant...
我见到你和那个家伙在说话
I saw you talking to that chap.
你对精灵怎么看
What do you think of the fae?
他们挺有趣的
They're interesting people.
是吗
Are they?
怎么说
In what sense?
首先 他们存在的时间
Well, they've been around
比我们长得多
so much longer than we have, for a start.
然而 他们的工业远远落后于我们
And yet, their industry lags far behind ours.
你说是为什么
Why do you think that is?
我真的不知道 长官
I really couldn't say, sir.
也许他们追寻的目的和我们不同
Perhaps they've pursued different ends to ours.
确实是这样
Indeed they have.
偶像崇拜 酗酒纵欲 通奸乱♥伦♥
Idolatry, intemperance, fornication.
如此的生活方式建立起了
Their ways have built the very empire
现在在我们周围日渐崩溃的帝国
that now crumbles around us.
我们必须小心不要被诱惑
And we must be careful not to be seduced.
该死的 等下
Fucking... wait.
好吧
All right.
全交给你了
I'm all yours.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what it looks like.
这他妈还能是什么别的东西
How the hell could it possibly be anything else?
我已经控制住了
I've got it under control.
一个月只会发生一次
It's only once a month.
我可以在森林里随处奔跑
And I've got a whole forest to get myself lost in.
我们回到博格后你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do when we get back to the Burgue?
那没地方乱跑
Nowhere to run there.
我会自首的
I'll hand myself in.
随他们处置
And they can do whatever they do.
他们会照顾你的
They'll take care of you is what.
你是他们的士兵
You're their soldier.
不再是了
Not anymore.
不是他们的
Not to them.
对他们来说 我就是这个
To them, I'm-I'm this.
一个该死的精怪
A bloody Critch.
只是更糟
Except worse,
因为我是个能让他们变成精怪的精怪
because I'm a Critch that could turn them Critch.
他们会当场在我头上开一枪
They'll put a bullet in my head on the spot.
不会的
They won't.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
我不是唯一有秘密的人 对吗
I'm not the only one with a secret, am I?
你全身都是那个味道
I can smell it all over you.
狼消失得很慢
The wolf fades slowly.
是你一直钟爱的那个仙子 对吗
It's that pix you been doting on, isn't it?
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你可真是深陷其中
You're really in deep.
不是吗
Aren't you?
我懂的
I get it.
我期待变身
I look forward to the change.
接下来一周我屙的会全是骨头和羽毛
I'll be shitting bones and leather for a week.
但在那一刻...
But in the moment...
在变成狼的那一刻
when the wolf comes out,
我能感受到自♥由♥
it's freedom.
就像是这头狼
It's like the wolf
一直就是你 藏在人皮之下
was what you were all along, underneath it all,
而那个咬伤只是让自己不再伪装的许可
and the bite was just permission to stop pretending.
这该死的地方也是如此
And that's what this whole fucking place is.
托玛琳
Tourmaline.
温妮雅特
Oh, Vignette! Oh!
怎么回事
What happened?
我们被袭击了
We were attacked.
基什...
Kish--
沦陷了
it's fallen.
太可怕了
It was awful.
他们准备着炮击
They waited to start shelling
直到城市里全是狙击兵
until they could surround the city with sharpshooters.
一旦开始炮轰
Once it began
我们试图逃走
and we tried to get away,
他们就从空中把我们射落
they started picking us right out of the air.
该死的联军
Fucking Pact.
博格人就很好吗
Like the Burguish are any better?
-他们是我们的盟友 不是吗 -得了吧
- They're our allies, aren't they? - Please.
他们就是帝♥国♥主♥义♥狗屎 和联军一样
They're Imperialist shites, same as the Pact.
他们让精灵内讧
They play the fae against each other
所以他们就能把战利品带回家
so they can take home the spoils.
你飞了整晚吗
So you flew all night?
这...
It's, um...
有趣的是一个危机能把你所有的悔恨集中起来
it's funny how a crisis brings all your regrets into focus.
我看到我的一生都在火焰中燃烧
I saw my whole life go up in flames,
我能想到的就是我必须找到你
and all I could think was that I had to get to you.
怎么
What?
我遇到了一个人
I've met someone.
你知道我很后悔我们当初结束了
You know I regret how it ended between us.
-我真的 很后悔 -我知道
- I do. I really do. - I know.
我们从未结束
It never ended.
只是改变了
It just changed.
你还是我最亲密的朋友
You're still my closest friend.
是你在这儿认识的人吗
Is it someone you met here?
他是士兵
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表