剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
给我一个不把你关起来的理由
Give me one reason not to.
你马上就要走出这里
You're about to march out there
去宣布这个全世界最有权势的城市
and announce that the most powerful city
将迎来一位新的领袖了
in the world has a new leader.
就因为这封信
Because of that letter.
一个女孩的笔可以改变历史的进程
Isn't it curious that the stroke of a girl's pen
这难道不是一件有趣的事吗
can change the course of history?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
因为混乱制♥造♥了机会
Because chaos creates opportunity.
什么机会
For what?
我们的机会
For us.
他们准备好了 先生
They are ready for you, sir.
你现在是总理大臣了
You are chancellor now.
真正的游戏就要开始了
The real game is about to begin.
现在到了你做决定的时间
It's time for you to decide.
我们要成为朋友
Are we to be friends?
还是敌人
Or are we to be enemies?
议会的各位女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of Parliament...
欢迎反对党领袖和总理大臣
the Leader of the Opposition and the Chancellor.
朋友们
My friends...
在这个悲伤的时刻
I come to you at this moment of great loss
我要为大家带来一个紧急的信息
with an urgent message.
我们这座城市被围攻了
We are a city under siege.
我们面临的威胁
From threats the likes of which
是我父亲未能厘清的
my father could not have fathomed.
这威胁来自外部 也来自内部
Threats from without... and within.
我们正处于一场伟大而秘密的战争边缘
We stand at the precipice of a great and secret war.
我们并不希望陷入战争
It is not a war we asked for.
但上帝保佑 我们必将赢得这场战争
But by God, it is a war we will win!
现在 为了保护这座伟大城市的市民
Even now, measures are being taken
我们已经开始实行了种种措施
to protect the people of this great city.
我们必将胜利
We will prevail.
我们武装自己 对抗妄图毁灭我们的敌人
We will steel ourselves against those who plot our destruction.
我们会直视他们的眼睛 绝不眨眼
We will meet their eyes and not blink.
我们绝不妥协
We will not compromise.
我们绝不协商
We will not negotiate.
来吧 往前走
Come on, move along.
你肯定是搞错了
See, now, I believe you've made a mistake.
我就出生在这里
I was born here.
没有例外 去吧 继续走
No exceptions, come on. Keep moving.
我们会猎杀他们
We will hunt them...
直到世界尽头
to the very edge of the world.
我们不知道未来会如何
We do not know what the future holds.
但我们知道这一点
But we know this.
狭隘的政♥治♥斗争让这里分♥裂♥已久
Petty politics have divided this chamber for far too long.
分♥裂♥让我们软弱
Divided we are weak.
我们不能软弱
We cannot be weak.
特别是现在
Not today.
现在我们有了共同的敌人
Today we have a common enemy.
我们必须团结一致才能夺取胜利
And we must stand as one if we are to prevail.
我想请问你
I ask you now...
尊敬的反对党领袖
...honorable leader of the opposition.
你同意和我一同抗敌吗
Will you stand with me?
我同意
I will.
我们都同意
We will!
去他妈的 我要离开
Fuck this, I'm leaving.
弗勒莉
Fleury.
温妮雅特
Vignette!
温妮雅特
Vignette!
去吧 亲爱的
There you go, darling.
你没事的 伙计 和你无关
You're all right, mate. You're all right.
只抓精怪 伙计 一边去吧
Just Critch, mate, move along.
菲勒
Philo!
菲勒 求你了 别惹麻烦
Philo, I beg you, don't make trouble.
我会想办法逃出去的
I'll find a way out.
有一只飞了
We've got a flier!
-让我走 -弗勒莉
- Let me go! - Fleury,
他们会把你从天上打下来的 不要啊
they'll shoot you out of the fucking sky! No!
天啊
Oh, God.
我会想办法的
I'll find a way.
我和你说过了 伙计
I told you, mate.
只抓精怪 走吧
It's just Critch. Move on.
我是精怪
I am Critch.
谢谢你 总理大臣
Thank you, Chancellor.
新的一天即将开始
A new day is dawning.
这座城市将会改变
A change is coming to this city.
我们一越过了底线
Together, we have crossed a line in the sand.
我们再无回头之路
And we can never go back.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表