剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Don't. I warn you.
你看
Well, you see here.
我现在失去了一切
Now, I lost everything.
失去了我家族曾经拥有的一切
Everything my family ever had.
我现在只有你这个可悲的克里奇婊♥子♥
Now all I have to show for it is your miserable Critch cunt.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
闭嘴 你个精灵贱♥人♥
Shut your mouth, you little fae whore.
你得听我的
You listen to me.
以斯拉
Ezra?
怎么了
What's happened?
我抓到她偷东西了
I-I caught her stealing.
那个小偷把手伸进了零钱罐子
The little thief had her hand in the incidentals jar.
然后她就那样大摇大摆地走了
And she's gone, just like that?
她还欠好几个月的债
She owes months on her contract.
就算这样 我们也不能留着不信任的人
Even so, we-we can't have somebody we don't trust
和我们住在同一屋檐下 对吧
living under our roof, can we?
她绝对不能就这样走了
Well, she's not gonna get away with it,
我向你保证
I can assure you of that.
明早第一件事 我们就直接
First thing tomorrow morning, we're going straight
去警♥察♥局举报她
to the constabulary to report her.
她最后会坐到船上从哪来回哪去
She'll end up on a ship back where she came from,
如果非要我说的话
if I have anything to say about it.
你没必要回去
Well, you don't have to go back.
让那个混♥蛋♥来找你
Let that fop come looking for you.
我让他尝尝"克里奇婊♥子♥"的厉害
I'll show him a "Critch cunt."
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
什么 我没事 不好意思
What? Yes. Sorry.
是别的事 真的
It's something else, really.
就是...
It's just, um...
我找到了菲勒
I found Philo.
我追踪到了那个混♥蛋♥
I tracked the bastard down.
我没伤害他
I didn't hurt him.
我想伤害他 但你是对的
I wanted to, but you were right.
我意识到 我这辈子都把时间浪费在他身上了
I realized I've wasted my whole life on all that.
是时候重新开始了
It's time for a fresh start.
我很高兴你能这么说 你有什么想法
Well, I like the sound of that. What you got in mind?
不知道你能不能和你老板谈谈
I was wondering if you could have a word with your boss.
这不是你激怒前任情人的计划吧
This isn't a plan to piss off your ex-lover, is it?
不是
No.
-你想在这里工作 -我可以
- You want to work here? - I could.
-温妮雅特 听我说 -为什么不
- Vignette, listen... - Why not?
为我自己的族人做事 自己挣钱
Working for my own kind. Making my own money.
因为你的活糟透了
Because you're a ghastly fuck.
我的活好得很 蠢婆娘
I'm magnificent, you cow.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
你确实是
You are.
你活很好
You are.
你不适合 温妮
Oh, it's just not you, Vini.
你也不适合
It's not you, either.
你是个桂冠诗人 老天爷
You're a poet laureate, for tit's sake.
对 但老实说 那些诗绝大部分都是有关性的
Yes, but let's be honest, the poems were mostly about sex.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
这座城市不在乎你是谁
This city doesn't care who you were.
你必须尽你所能做出最好的选择
You have to make the best of the choices you've got.
什么选择
What choices?
我不能再回到那个操蛋的家里了
I can't go back to that fucking house.
你又不让我在这里工作 我还能去哪
You won't let me work here. What else is there?
我确实知道一个人脉很广的人
I do know a bloke who knows some people.
什么样的人
What sort of people?
他们自称黑乌鸦
They call themselves the Black Raven.
他们是精灵
They're fae?
主要是之前羽翼兵的封锁线破坏者
Mainly ex-blockade runners from the Wing Brigade.
他们是自豪家园卫士3
Proud faerish-homeland types
没有了为之奋战的祖国 终日以打斗过活
without a homeland to fight for, just fighting to get by.
怎么过活
Get by how?
我估计他们什么都会去做吧
Any way they can, I suppose.
走私 赌博 卖♥♥违禁物品
Running lots, gaming, contraband,
贩毒 利克瑟
potshine, lixer.
他们做的事情多半都是
It'll put you squarely on the other side of the law
违法的
more often than not.
听起来很完美
Sounds perfect.
他们今晚会面 我向他们介绍你
They're meeting tonight. I'll get you an introduction.
有消息吗
Any word?
还没
Nothing yet.
早该要求我们交赎金了
We ought to have received a ransom demand by now.
我也这么想
I would have thought so, too.
但我们除了等待别无他法
But there's nothing we can do but wait.
如果有呢
Well, what if there were?
我想让你开明一点
I ask you to keep an open mind.
过来
Come.
什么情况 皮埃蒂
What is this, Piety?
她是我们让乔纳安全回家的最大希望
She's the best chance we have of getting Jonah home safe.
我不想看到这女巫
I won't have this witch in my presence.
这女巫做我家顾问好几代了
This "witch" Has advised my family for generations.
肠卜师就是骗人的迷信
Haruspexy is quackery and superstition.
-我决不允许 -骗子
- I won't abide it! - Quackery?
是她让我们走到一起的 你很清楚
It was she who brought us together, and well you know it.
要不是她预见你将做成大事
My father would never have agreed
你儿子更是前途一片光明
for me to marry a Burguishman
我父亲是绝不会允许
had she not foreseen that you were destined
我嫁给一个博格人
for great things, your son even greater.
即便如此 克里奇魔法是有辱亡灵的罪行
Even so, Critch magic is a sin against the Martyr.
但是有用
But it works.
你到底想不想要儿子回家了
Do you want our boy home or not?
我愿牺牲自己换他回来
More than my life.
那就让她做法
Then let her proceed.
需要献祭
A sacrifice is required.
对破矛者家族越亲越好
The dearer to the House Breakspear, the better.
嗯
Yes.
一切都明了了
Yes, it all makes sense now.
绑走你儿子的人你们认识
The man who took your son is known to you.
我们认识 你确定吗
Known to us? Are you certain?
他会和你对抗
It is he who would stand athwart you,
会夺走你的权力
he who would drive you from your seat of power.
里特·朗格本
Ritter Longerbane.
就是他绑走了你儿子
It is he who has your son.
你是托玛琳的朋友
You're Tourmaline's friend?
温妮雅特·斯通莫斯
Vignette Stonemoss.
睁大眼 闭上嘴 温妮雅特
Eyes open, mouth shut, Vignette.
再紧点
Tighter.
非常舒适
Snug as a bug.
听说你昨晚被抓了
I heard you got caught last night.
我想弄明白这事
I'm just trying to understand.
我跟你说了 我逃出来的
I told you, I gave them the slip.
他们把你套住还带了手铐
They had you coated and cuffed.
你是怎么跑掉的
How did you give them the slip?
你是怎么跑掉的
How did you give them the slip?
演示给我看
Maybe you could show me.
快 你昨晚是怎么挣脱的 演示给我看
Go on, get yourself out of all that, like you did last night.
计时开始
I'm timing you.
-这是哪位 -托玛琳朋友
- Who's this? - Tourmaline's friend.
对 小姐的女佣
Ah, right. The lady's maid.
-你叫什么 妹子 -温妮雅特
- What's your name, girl? - Vignette.
温妮雅特 我是达丽雅
Vignette, I'm Dahlia.
汉姆林跟我说你过来前的几年
Hamlyn tells me you spent some years
一直致力于从阿农救出我们的同胞
getting our countrymen out of Anoun before coming over.
是的
That's right.
不错 这是正义的工作
Good on you. That's righteous work, that.
不过给小姐做女佣没做多久吧
Didn't spend quite so long lady's maiding, though, did you?
不适合我
Wasn't for me.
我也是
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表