剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Maybe he's not a demon after all.
但他长着那样的角 不是恶魔是什么
But those horns. What else could he be?
一个救世主
A rescuer.
解救什么
From what?
芸芸众生
The ordinary.
就好像你 斯布恩罗斯小姐
As if you, Miss Spurnrose,
了解当普通人的感受似的
would know the first thing about being ordinary.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我最众多珍藏品之一
This... This is another of my prized possessions.
一盏电灯
An electric lamp.
怎么用
How does it work?
请允许我为你展示
Allow me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这叫做电池
It's called a battery.
现在它只是从蒸汽中蒸馏出的水
Now, that's just water that's been distilled from steam.
但这个 是神奇的原料
But this is the magic ingredient.
硫酸铜
Copper sulfate.
然后呢
And now what?
耐心等待
Patience.
我无法不去想你
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
我对自己说 你只是另一个被我征服的对象
You know, I told myself you were just another conquest,
和其他人一样
like any other...
但是当我离开后那感觉就像
...but I walked away feeling as though
我才是被征服的那一个
it was I who had been conquered.
我整日都在问自己为什么
I've spent all day asking myself why.
我变了
Something's changed in me.
你把我带向了某种
You've taken me to the edge of something
我再也无法忽视的事物边缘
I can no longer ignore.
是什么
What's that?
未来
The future.
我之前从不会费心规划未来
I-I'd never bothered to imagine it before.
它不属于我 它属于
It... it didn't belong to me. It belonged to...
预言和背弃的诺言还有...
prophecies and broken promises and...
直有天一个陌生人来到议会
Until the day a stranger came to Parliament.
她刚进来时毫不起眼
She was nothing when she walked in.
没有人对她抱有任何期望
No one expected anything of her.
但不出五分钟 她使我的父亲
But within five minutes, she brought my father,
博格的大臣 屈服认输
the Chancellor of the Burgue, to his knees.
然后呢
And?
你不打算问出口吗
Aren't you going to ask?
问什么
Ask what?
你来这想问我的
The question you came here to ask me.
为什么
Why?
-制♥造♥混乱 -混乱
- Chaos. - Chaos?
没错
Oh, yes.
混乱是那些阴影中之人最大的希望
Chaos is the great hope of those in the shadows.
对于你父亲那样的人而言 混乱为你我这样的人
Chaos to a man like your father creates opportunity
创造了机会
for people like you and me.
政♥权♥衰落
Regimes fall,
旧世界被焚毁
old worlds burn.
而我们来决定让什么从灰烬中重生
And we decide what rises from the ashes.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
真的很漂亮
It's very pretty.
但说实在的
But, honestly,
煤油灯不是一样的吗 而且没有这么麻烦
doesn't a gas lamp do much the same but with less fuss?
现在看来可能如此 但是
Well, that may be the case now, but,
有一天街道上会布满了电线
I mean, someday, the streets will be lined with wires
从远方的蒸汽工厂带来电力
bringing electricity from distant steam plants.
不再会有烟雾 没有意外火灾
There will be no smoke, no accidental fires.
你只需要轻轻按下开关
You'll just throw a switch,
光明就会驱走黑暗
and the light will chase away the darkness.
至少这是我希望
Or at least that's how I like to think
未来某天 世界会变成这样
that things will someday be.
超前思维是件好事
Being forward-thinking is a good thing.
有时候这是必要的
Sometimes it's a necessary thing.
你就是这么做到的吗
Is that how you do it?
无视那些鄙视的神色和轻蔑的眼神
Ignore the looks and the slights?
想象着有一天
By imagining the day
芬尼斯特十字街的人们看到一个羊怪时
when the sight of a Puck on Finistere Crossing
会被他的内在吸引
attracts notice not for the cut of his coat
而非他剪裁精巧的外衣
but for that of his heart?
我还以为你觉得我很虚荣
And I thought you deemed me vain.
甚至很滑稽
Ridiculous, even.
不
No.
我承认 我最初的确这么认为
I did at first, I admit.
但现在我知道我错得有多么离谱
But now I see how wrong I was.
我从未见过你这样的人 阿格勒斯先生
You are quite unlike anyone I have ever met, Mr. Agreus.
它是被建立这里的院长
This was brought here from Puyan
从普扬带来的
by the prior who founded this place.
他在博格军队把这夷为平地之前
He salvaged it from the Great Hoff...
把它抢救了下来
when the Burguish Army razed it.
他想要确保那些古老的方法
He wanted to make sure the old ways
在这里永远不会失传
would never be forgotten here.
隐藏者引导你来到这里
The Hidden One brought you to this place
是因为他有任务要交给你
because He has a purpose for you.
告诉我
Tell me.
首先你要向他证明你自己
Well, first, you must prove yourself to Him.
不 不 不要
Oh, no. No.
他们对我们施以暴虐太久了
They've raised their hands against us for too long.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
以血还血
Blood for blood.
不 求求你
No, please.
我 求求你
I... Please.
拜托了 我还有家人
Please. I've got a family.
求求你
Please.
不
Oh. Oh, no...
求求你们
Please.
我还有妻子 我有 我还有孩...
I've got a wife. I've got, I've got chil...
阿罗拉的农场工人罢♥工♥了
The farm workers in Allora have gone on strike.
派出警卫 还有呢
Send in the Guard, what else?
第三选区的民调显示我们在
Polls from the third ward show Wootenvale
伍特维尔的票数即将追平
within striking distance.
他下次集♥会♥的时候安排我出席
Oh, schedule me an appearance at his next rally.
看看能不能缩小差距 还有呢
See if we can't close the gap. What else?
朗格本的同党
Longerbane's coalition...
我想听好消息 韦恩劳特
Good news, Winetrout.
如果有的话
If there is any.
警♥察♥厅羁押了一个
The constabulary has a suspect in custody
近期一宗连环命案的嫌疑人
for the recent spate of murders.
这就对了 看吧 这没有那么难
There we are. See? That wasn't that hard.
结果发现罪魁祸首是个混血人类
Culprit is a half-blood, it turns out.
为了掩藏自己的秘密而大开杀戒
The killings were to keep his secret.
有人说那个被杀的精灵是他的亲生母亲
The murdered Pix was his own mother, I'm told.
-龌龊的勾当 -一个叫爱斯琳什么的
- Sordid business. - Aisling somebody--
是个女歌♥手
A songstress of some sort.
这是我头一次听说精灵被谋杀
That's the first I've heard of a murdered Pix.
你怎么会听到这种新闻
Well, why would you have?
也对 的确
Uh-- Yes, indeed.
他什么时候上绞架
When does he hang?
要我说 越快越好
Sooner the better, I'd say.
我觉得我终于在这座城市里找到了归处
I was feeling like I'd finally found a place in this city.
就在那时我看见了那个标识
That's when I saw the sign.
"特南诺克的宝藏"
Treasures of Tirnanoc.
我为之呼吸及活着的一切
Everything I'd lived and breathed for,
我倾尽一生不遗余力去保护的一切
that I'd spent my entire life trying so hard to protect...
可它们现在被放在玻璃柜里供傻瓜们观赏
put into glass boxes for a bunch of idiots to gawk at.
就好像马戏团杂耍一样
Like some fucking circus sideshow.
你想起过特南诺克吗
Do you ever think about Tirnanoc?
无时无刻
All the time.
我希望我从来没有离开你
I wish I'd never left you.
菲勒
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表