剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
您派人来找我 先生
You sent for me, sir?
-是的 -请您节哀顺变
- I did indeed. - I'm so sorry for your loss.
这是一场可怕的折磨
It's a horrid ordeal.
令堂找到了吗
Has your mother been located yet?
没有 她仍然下落不明
No. No, she remains unaccounted for.
但这是在她的
Uh, but th-this was found
私人物品中发现的
among her personal effects.
是什么
What is it?
上星期发现一个灵族死在了狂欢区
A faerie was found dead on the Row last week.
一个曾经颇有声望的歌♥唱家
A singer of some repute in her day.
爱斯琳
Aisling.
是的 我想你们是一个圈子里的
Yes. I'm to understand you moved in the same circles.
那是很久以前的事情了
It was a long time ago.
但你确实认识她
But you did know her?
原谅我 先生 我能问问您叫我来干什么吗
Forgive me, sir, but why did you call me here, if I may ask?
读一下
Read it.
大声读出来
Out loud, please.
亲爱的皮埃蒂女士
"Dearest Lady Piety,
请原谅我把你牵扯到这件伤心事中来
Forgive me for involving you in this sad business,
但是你马上就会明白为什么像我这样的人
but you will understand in a moment why one such as I
不能信任你丈夫会做公正的事
might not trust your husband to do right.
事实上 从我上次见他以来我过得很艰难
The truth is, I have fallen on hard times since last I saw him.
但随着选举季的临近
But with election season nearing,
我相信报社会出很多钱
I am sure the papers would pay very good money
来听我和总理大臣...
to hear the story of the half-blood son..."
我和总理大臣生下的
"...the story of the half-blood son
混血儿子的故事
I bore by the chancellor."
-先生 我觉得 -这封信
- Sir, I think that... - It would appear
看来是你的灵族朋友写的
this letter was written by your faerie friend.
你对此有何看法
What do you think about that?
不是
No.
这不是她的风格
It's not her style.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you quite sure? - Yes.
她是我亲爱的朋友
She was my dear friend.
这不是她的语气 不是她的表达方式
That's not her voice. That's not her way.
不 我确定 爱斯琳绝不会写这样的信
No, I am certain. Aisling would never write such a letter.
我就怕你这么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
我已经决定我不再
I've decided that I'm no longer
需要一位人文导师了
in need of an arts and letters tutor.
我明白了 先生
I understand, sir.
但我需要一个诚实的人
But I am in need of an honest man.
先生
Sir?
总理大臣的特殊顾问
Special advisor to the chancellor.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有让我变得坚定 米尔沃西先生
You are a steadying influence, Mr. Millworthy.
我需要这个能力
I will need that.
在困难时期里
In the hard days to come.
不好意思 什么困难时期
Sorry. What hard days to come?
这个羊怪杀手原来是
It turns out that this Puck assassin was a member
一个更大的极端组织的成员
of a larger radical organization.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
这对这座城市 对狂欢区
And what does that mean for the city and the Row
还有无辜的灵族意味着什么
and all the innocent fae?
这意味着事情在好转之前
It means that things are going to get worse
会变得更糟
before they get better.
你要去哪里
Where is it you're going?
霍伊港口 然后去新弗雷厚德
Port Hoy. Then to New Freehold.
一个别不会对我们侧目的地方
Somewhere a pair like us won't raise eyebrows.
祝你好运
Well, I wish you luck.
你不生我气吗
You're not cross with me, are you?
我为什么要生你的气
Why would I be cross with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 温妮
Look, Vini... um...
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend above all.
永远是你的朋友 我只希望你开心
Always your friend. I-I just want you to be happy.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want.
去吧 要快乐
So go on. Be happy.
你也是
You, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
滚吧 快走
Oh, piss off. Go on.
过来 肮脏的精怪
Come here, you dirty Critch.
这是命令 回到狂欢区
Those are the orders. Back to the Row.
好了 继续 谢谢
Okay, move along, thank you.
不好意思
Pardon me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能来这 你必须要回到狂欢区
Uh, you can't be here. You have to go back to the Row.
回到狂欢区 为什么
Back to the Row? Why?
你不明白 我们只是想离开
You don't understand. We're just trying to leave.
在进一步通知之前 任何精怪
No Critch are getting in or out of the city
都不能进出这座城市
until further notice.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's going on?
总理大臣被羊怪邪教分子暗♥杀♥了
The chancellor's been assassinated by Puck cultists.
所有的精怪都要被隔离在狂欢区里
All Critch are to be sequestered to the Row.
没有例外
No exceptions.
我们收到信♥号♥♥要求回港 先生
We're being signaled back into port, sir.
所有船只都要返航
All vessels are to return.
别理他们
Ignore them.
如果他们愿意 就来追我们
Let them chase us if they'd like.
我们该走什么航线
What course shall we set?
船长想知道我们要去哪里
The captain would like to know where to take us.
一个新的地方
Somewhere new.
一个遥远的地方
Somewhere far away.
给我们惊喜吧
Surprise us.
女士 先生
Ma'am. Sir.
我相信报社会出很多钱
"I'm sure the papers would pay very good money
来听我和总理大臣生下的
to hear the story of the half-blood son
混血儿子的故事
I bore by the chancellor."
这颜色很衬你
Colors suit you.
在看你的演讲稿吗
Looking over your speech?
其实我在考虑你的提议
Actually I was just considering your offer.
婚姻
Of marriage.
婚姻 你说得太轻巧 太普通了
Marriage? You make it sound so small and ordinary.
-那你觉得是什么 -一个王朝
- And what were you thinking? - A dynasty.
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我在想 这上面的笔迹和我母亲收到的
I was thinking it looks rather like this blackmail note
勒索信上的笔迹很像啊
that was sent to my mother.
你可真聪明啊
Aren't you the clever one?
居然是真的
It's true.
你就是一切的罪魁祸首
You're responsible for everything.
坦白说 我没想到你这么快就会发现
I confess I wasn't expecting you to work that out so soon.
这世界上还有能让我惊讶的事 我很兴奋
Still, it's exciting to know I can still be surprised.
你怎么知道的...
How did you know...?
那是个埋藏很深的秘密
The secret was so... buried.
对于想找的人来说 没什么是真正被埋藏的
Nothing is ever truly buried from those who look.
我父亲从很久以前就开始收集
My father had been collecting dirt on the chancellor
总理大臣的丑闻秘事
for quite some time.
他早晚会发现这些流言蜚语的
He was bound to chance upon the rumors.
如果是真的 那就是毁灭性的
Devastating if true.
但他不肯利用这些
But he refused to make use of them
除了偶尔刺♥激♥一下
beyond the occasional jab or insinuation
或是在议会中旁敲侧击
on the floor of Parliament.
或许是因为对你母亲还有残留的感情吧
Some residual feelings for your mother, I expect.
我可没有他这样的内疚心理
I, of course, had no such compunction.
没有这样的内疚心理
No such compunction?
我父亲因这封信死去了
My father's fucking dead because of this letter!
那你的眼睛可够干爽的
And yet your eyes are perfectly clear.
为什么呢 你把眼泪擦掉了吗
Why is that? Tell me, have you wept at all?
我可以把你关起来的
I could have you put in irons.
你可以 但你不会这样做
You could... but you won't.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表