剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
He's a soldier.
羽翼兵啊
The wing brigade.
他是博格士兵
He's a Burguish soldier.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你说是就是呗
Oh, I-I'm sure he is.
他肯定是个举止得体的绅士
I'm sure he's a right proper gentleman.
好了 温妮雅特
Now. Come on, Vignette.
你这就是最典型的套路 一向没有好结果的
It's the oldest story there is, and it never ends well.
等到战争结束 他就会回家
Soon as the war's over, he's gonna go home,
给自己找一名博格胖女人
find himself a fat Burguish lady,
生一堆博格血统的胖孩子
and have a big brood of fat Burguish kids.
你怎么说得准
You don't know that.
战争结束之后怎么办
You haven't even thought about what happens
你根本就没想过 是不是
when the war ends, have you?
我很累了
I'm exhausted.
我们不要再谈这个了
Let's not talk about this anymore.
你看错他了
You're wrong about him.
你的翅膀 这次没有发光
Your wings, they didn't brighten this time.
本来我也不该和人类厮混
It's not supposed to happen with faan-troigh anyway.
你还好吧
You all right?
战争结束后我们两个会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us when the war is over?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没...怎么想过
Hadn't really... thought it through yet.
是啊
Right.
-温妮雅特 -我对你来说是什么 菲勒
- Vignette. - What am I to you, Philo?
-怎么突然问这个 -因为如果我只是
- Where's this coming from? - Because if I'm just
你发泄情欲的工具 那么
some exotic fuck, then...
不 你怎么能这么说 你...
No. How can you say that? You're...
给我一种回家的感觉
You're like coming home.
很久之前 我失去了自己的一部分
I lost a part of myself a long time ago.
我试图遗忘
I tried to forget,
想要忽略 但伤痛永远都在
tried to ignore it, but it was always there.
这有一名士兵
There's a soldier here,
他失去了一条腿
one who lost a leg...
-伊沃斯 -伊沃斯
- Ivos. - Ivos.
他跟我说他还能感觉到断肢
He told me he could still feel it,
听着很疯狂吧
as mad as that sounds.
但其实很真实
But it didn't sound mad.
我觉得很真实
Not to me.
你的伤疤
Your scars.
肯定是我还是婴儿时留下的
It must have happened when I was a baby.
我都不记得了
I can't remember it.
但我知道我失去了什么
But I know what was taken from me.
因为你还能感觉到
Because you still feel them.
一直都是
I always have.
一辈子都能感觉到
I've felt them my whole life.
你有一半精灵的血统
You're half fae.
我知道你对此有什么看法
I can imagine how that must look to you,
一辈子压抑真正的自我
a lifetime burying all the parts of me
-我其实和你一样... -别说了
- that are like you... - Stop.
你也不想这样
You didn't do this.
是别人强迫你的
It was done to you.
现在我知道你为什么会喜欢那本书了
Now I know why that book made such an impression on you.
有着一半精灵血统的孩子
A child who's half fae,
寻找自己的父母
searching for their parents...
我经常会想 他们的故事是怎样的
I always wondered what their story was.
偷♥情♥
An affair.
喝醉之后的偶然
A single drunken collision.
我在想他们是否爱着彼此
I wonder whether they loved each other,
是否爱着我
whether they loved me,
就好像有爱会有什么不同似的
if love would've made a difference.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们送走你一定是有什么理由的
They must have had a reason to give you away,
但是减掉你的翅膀...
but to shear you like that...
要想理解这种做法 就得了解博格人
To understand, you have to know the Burgue.
精灵的生活就够艰辛了
Life's hard enough for the fae.
混血儿跟哪边都格格不入
Half-bloods don't belong anywhere.
对人类来说 你不过是又一只精怪
To the humans, you're just another Critch.
对精灵来说
To the fae...
则时刻让他们想到压♥迫♥他们的种族
just a reminder of the boot on their throats.
他们觉得要是能把你送走
They thought that if they could pass you off,
你就有机会过上更好的生活
you'd have a chance at a better life.
男孩之家没有其他人知道你被剪了翅膀吗
Didn't anyone at the boys' home know you'd been shorn?
校长知道
The headmaster knew.
也许有人花钱让他保持沉默
Maybe he was paid for his silence.
也许他只是可怜我
Maybe he just took pity on me.
可他还是为你保密了
He kept your secret, though?
确实
He did.
他教我如何隐藏
He taught me to hide it.
告诉我无论如何都不能去看医生
Told me to steer clear of doctors, no matter what.
要是有谁知道我身体里流着精灵的血
If anyone knew I had one drop of fae blood in me,
我就只能流落街头了
I'd have been on the street.
当然也绝不可能参军
Certainly never would have been able to join the Army.
所以你谁也没告诉过吗
So you never told anyone?
没 博格没人知道
No. Not in the Burgue.
不过那里从来都没有家的感觉
But then it never felt so much like home.
跟这里不同
Not like this.
跟你不同
Not like you.
你要去哪儿
Where will you go?
去海边的麦格摩尔
Oh. Down the coast to Mag Mor.
那里是特南诺克最破的地方
It's the biggest shithole in Tirnanoc.
没什么好争好抢的
There's nothing much to fight over,
所以我们在那儿或许会安全
so maybe we'll be safe there.
祝好运
Good luck.
你可以跟我们一起来
You could come with us.
再见 托玛琳
Good-bye, Tourmaline.
我爱你
I love you.
我们会再见面的
We will see each other again.
我不知道会在何时何地 但一定会的
I don't know how or where, but... we will.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
你知道吗 这并不重要
Do you know what, it doesn't matter.
她爱你
She loves you.
这会害死她
And it's gonna get her killed.
我预见到了灾难的到来
I've seen what's coming,
你们凡人之躯是敌不过命运的
and your two legs can't outrun it.
博格国会输掉这场战争
The Burgue is losing the war.
这里很快就会成为联军的占领地
This will all be Pact territory soon.
她会一直陪在你身边 即使你求她
And she will stay by your side, even when you beg her
飞走 拯救自己 因为
to fly away and save herself because...
因为她就是这样的人
because that's who she is.
她会为你去死
She'll die for you.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
就不要给她这个机会
you won't give her the choice to.
联军已经占领了都城
The Pact has taken the capital.
整个前线已经崩溃
Whole bloody front's collapsed.
我们要撤离
We're evacuating.
撤去哪里
To where?
回家 中士
Home, Sergeant.
我们会和舰队在莫拉多恩港会师
We're to rendezvous with the fleet at Port Moradoon.
我们还有多少时间
How long have we got?
他们早晨就会攻到这里
They'll be here by morning.
菲勒
Philo!
温妮雅特
Vignette.
是时候了
It's time.
把图书馆封起来
Go seal the library.
是 米玛
Yes, Mima.
你应该跟他们一起走
You should go with them.
-你现在就得走 -没有你我不走
- You should leave now. - Without you? No.
你去莫拉多恩港 我和军队一起撤离
Get yourself to Port Moradoon, I'll evacuate with my men,
-我们在那里见 -那可不一定
- we'll meet there. - Unless we don't.
若是联军追上了你们
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表