剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
你们最好记住这件事
You'd do well to remember that!
无论如何 杰克这件事
Anyway, this Jack business.
我可以告诉你我会去哪查
I can tell you where I'd look.
这也正是你的来意
Which is what you're doing here.
最后一个受害者说他有络腮胡
Last victim said he had muttonchops.
看看你
Well, look at you.
你看到这个了吗
Did you see this?
另一片废墟
Another wreckage.
来自阿农
Came from Anoun.
有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
以前有过吗
Are there ever?
她是在泰恩角附近的海岸被发现的
She was found on the shore just off Cape Tairn.
这就是这座城市所需要的
It's just what this fucking city needs,
另一张待哺的皮克斯小嘴
another Pix mouth to feed.
醒醒
Oi, wake up.
叫什么
Name?
叫什么
Name.
温妮雅特 温妮雅特·斯通莫斯
Vignette. Vignette Stonemoss.
不是你的 你这蠢货
Not yours, you daft thing,
那艘沉船的名字
the sodding ship that went down.
我记得是激流勇士
Deliverance, I think it was.
你在哪上的这艘船
Yeah, and you boarded her where?
靠近阿农 岸边上
Near Anoun. Off the coast.
这些克里奇逃亡者 还挺聪明
They're smart, these Critch runners.
在远离联军炮兵的海岸来回航行
Sailing up and down the coast just clear of Pact cannons, eh?
但他们还没聪明到
Eh, not smart enough to keep clear
远离凛冬暴风雪 不是吗
of the winter squalls, though, are they?
其他人发生了什么
What happened to the others?
宝贝 他们都失踪 就剩下你了
All lost but you, darling.
即使船舱开始进水
They wouldn't let us out of the hold,
他们也不让我们离开
even when the ship started taking on water.
如果他们让你们下船了 你们就都飞上岸了
If they let you out of the hold and you'd winged ashore,
你对他们就没有任何意义了 不是吗
you wouldn't be worth nothing to 'em, now would you?
你签约给谁了
Who are you contracted to?
我不知道
I don't know.
只知道要两年的海程
Only that it was two years' work for the passage.
让她接受检查
All right. Get her processed.
查出这艘船是谁注册的
And find out who this ship is registered to,
确保她能找到属于她的地方
and make sure she gets where she belongs.
-给 -这边走
- Here. - This way. Go.
我真想知道他是谁
I wonder who he could be.
这是过境处最好的房♥子
It's the finest house on the Crossing.
他一定很有钱
He must be very rich.
他肯定是
Oh, he'd have to be.
据我听说 他还没见过这房♥子
Sent his solicitor to the auction,
就派他的律师去拍卖♥♥会买♥♥了下来
bought the place sight unseen is how I heard it.
都没看♥房♥♥
Sight unseen?
他肯定很有钱
Well, he must be very rich, indeed.
亲爱的妹妹 你有客人吗
You expecting someone, dear sister?
没有
No.
你好 有什么能帮到你的吗
Yes? Can I help you?
我找以斯拉·斯布恩罗斯先生
I'm looking for Mr. Ezra Spurnrose.
没事了 阿菲萨
It's all right, Afissa.
我就是以斯拉·斯布恩罗斯
I'm Ezra Spurnrose.
你是航船激流勇士的注册船主吗
You're the registered owner of the sailing ship Deliverance?
这是怎么了
What's this all about?
-海里失事了 -是的 斯布恩罗斯先生
- Lost at sea. - Surely, Mr. Spurnrose,
你了解所涉及的风险
you understood the risks involved?
显然并不知道
Apparently not.
恐怕我在这家企业里投入了
I'm-I'm afraid I tied up a considerable portion
我的相当一部分家族资产
of my family assets in this enterprise.
我被要求出资资助
Uh, I was approached to fund
购买♥♥并注册激流勇士号♥航船
the purchase and furbishment of the...
作为客船运送
the Deliverance as a passenger vessel
这些绝望的可怜虫
in return for a share
来到我们的岛上
of the profits earned in bringing these...
以此来获取一些利润份额
desperate wretches to our shores.
这不违法吧
It's not illegal.
是吗
Is it?
是的
No.
但是要我说的话这本应违法
But it ought to be, if you ask me.
我们这里已经足够多的克里奇人了
We have more than enough Critch here already,
谢谢你啊
thank you very much.
现在 至于对这个
Now, as to the disposition
皮克斯的处置
of this here Pix.
她为了换取这次通行而签订了契约
She's indentured for the price of passage.
50荷兰盾
50 guilders.
你可以把这份契约卖♥♥给别人
You can sell that contract to someone else,
或者你可以把她留作佣人
or you can keep her as a domestic.
你来决定
Your choice.
一个小姐的侍女
A lady's maid?
以斯拉
Oh, Ezra!
自从我们可怜的父亲死后我就一直没有了
I've not had one since poor Father died.
现在是时候纠正这种无法容忍♥的状况了
Well, it is high time we corrected
这种无法容忍♥的情况了
that intolerable state of affairs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
-亲爱的 因为什么 -因为我质疑你
- Now, what for, dear? - For doubting you
和你神秘的商业风险投资
and your ever mysterious business ventures.
很明显 你把我们的事务处理得很好
Clearly, you are handling our affairs most capably.
小女孩 你叫什么名字
What's your name, girl?
温妮雅特
Vignette.
那就跟我走
Well, come along, then.
去好好梳洗一下 我记得最后
Let's get you cleaned up. I think we still got
那个女孩的制♥服♥还在哪里放着
the last girl's uniform somewhere.
你在天鹅日那天休息
You'll have Swansday off.
请在那天而不是一周内
Please attend to personal matters then
来处理你的个人事务
and not during the week.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们最后的那个女孩 牛奶
The last girl we-- Uh, milk?
我们的最后的那个女孩有她的亲人
The last girl we had had a veritable parade of kin
不分白天黑夜地 够了
popping in downstairs at all... Oh, that-that's enough.
在我们的楼下来回游♥行♥
At all hours of the day and night.
简直烦死人了
It was terribly annoying.
小姐 不用担心
Not to worry, miss.
我没有亲人了
I have no kin to speak of.
他们还在特南诺克吗
Oh, are they all still in Tirnanoc?
他们都去世了
They're all dead.
当然 我认为很可怕的是
Well, of course, I think it's dreadful
博格把特南诺克抛弃了
that the Burgue abandoned Tirnanoc
任由联军破坏
to the ravages of the Pact.
收留一个像你这样的小可怜
Taking in an unfortunate such as yourself
是我们所能做的微不足道的事
is the least we can do.
在你下次服侍我喝茶之前
You'll need to clean your nails
-要先清理一下指甲 -是 小姐
- before you serve me tea again. - Yes, miss.
难怪它这么适合你
Well, it's no wonder that it fits you so well.
你们精灵都是那么的瘦小而且皮包骨
All you fae are so slight and hollow-boned.
-对这个辫子我不太确定 -别
- I'm not sure about this braid, though. - Don't.
小姐 我很抱歉
Uh, I'm so-so sorry, miss.
请原谅我 我只是
Please excuse me. I just...
我不剩下什么了
I don't have much else left.
我的辫子提醒着我是谁
My braids tell who I am.
真古怪啊
How quaint.
它会让我想起我失去的人
It reminds me of someone I've lost.
我希望你不会成为什么麻烦
I do hope you won't be any trouble.
你下去吧
You may go.
这是我们的城市
This is our city!
它属于博格人
It belongs to the Burguishmen!
你只需要看一眼
You need only look at the godless hell
这凶残的种族使他们的领地
these bestial shite races have made
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表