剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Don't just stand there. What did he say?
他说很乐意明天和您喝茶
That he would be pleased to take tea with you tomorrow.
不出所料
Of course he is.
-还有别的事吗小姐 -没了
- Unless there's anything else, miss? - Uh-uh.
看起来没问题
Everything appears to be in order.
所以这令状废了吧
So the writ has been released?
她自♥由♥了
She's free to do as she pleases.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-督察 -怎么了
- Inspector. - What?
楼上出了点问题
We have a problem upstairs.
她要求见死掉的皮克斯
She's asking to see the dead Pix.
我只需要一点时间
I only need a few moments with her.
没事 伯威克
It's all right, Berwick.
你是米玛
You're a Mima.
-你要做什么 -净化她
- What order are you with? - Revanscleer.
事件还在调查中 米玛
The investigation is ongoing, Mima.
尸体是证物
The body is evidence.
她生前是人类 在这事发生后
She was a person first, and she cannot rest like this,
她不能以这个身份安息
not after what happened.
她必须被圣油净化
She must be anointed.
拜托了
Please.
以爱为始
In love we begin,
回归圣光
to light we return.
爱生爱 光生光
Love begets love and light begets light.
我们拥有一切
We are one with all that is
直到永远
and ever will be.
你有多了解爱斯琳
How well did you know Aisling?
她每周都会来我的圣祠点一根蜡烛
She lit a candle at my shrine every week.
为谁而点 我不能说
For who, I couldn't say.
你能想到有谁会想伤害她吗
Can you think of anyone who would've wished her harm?
她被浓烟笼罩着
A pall hangs over her.
一个极其邪恶的生物带走了她
She was taken by a great evil.
很难看清
Hard to see.
但是能感觉到
But sense...
是超自然生物
something unnatural.
不是人也不是精灵
Neither man nor fae.
你看起来不是很惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
我最近听说了不少这样的事
I've heard my fair share lately.
前几天晚上我遇到了一个男人
I met a man just the other night
声称他见到了"黑暗之神"
who claimed he saw some "Dark god"
潜伏在城市之下
lurking beneath the city.
-你不信他 -直到死他都很疯癫
- And you didn't believe him. - He was mad, down to his death.
有一种古老的召唤术
The old ways can summon things
会让人发疯
that would drive a man mad to look upon.
你是说这是魔法干的
You're saying magic did this?
魔法只是你和你的族人对于
Magic is just your word for all the things
未知事物的一种说法
you and yours haven't yet discovered.
我想提醒你曾有一段时间
And I'd remind you there was a time,
就在不久前
not so long ago in the scheme of things,
我的族群被魔法所包围
when my species was among them.
谢谢你 督察
Thank you, Inspector.
如果出了问题 就跑 答应我
If anything goes wrong, just go. Promise me.
嘿 有人愿意和我谈谈吗
Oy! Is someone gonna talk to me or not?
闭嘴 等着
Shut up and wait your turn.
我被抢劫了 没人在乎吗
I was robbed! Does no one care?
我叫你闭嘴
I said shut up.
就发生在拐角那
It only happened around the corner.
如果你动动你的肥屁♥股♥还可以抓到他们
You could still catch 'em if you move your fat arse.
-教训教训他 皮克斯 -你说什么
- Yeah, you tell him, Pix. - What? What'd you say?
你以为你这是在哪
Hey, hey, where do you think you are?
该死
Bloody hell!
-我来搞定 -别干傻事 伙计
- I've got her. - Don't be daft, man.
如果你打偏了就把整个屋顶都打下来了
If you miss, you'll bring down the whole bloody dome!
-抓住她 伙计们 快 -快去
- After her, lads! Come on! - Go!
-抓住她 -遵命 长官
- Get her! - Right away, sir!
回来 嘿
Get back here! Hey!
站住 回来
Stop! Get back here!
我来
I got it.
抓住那该死的克里奇人
Get that bloody Critch!
温妮雅特
Vignette.
乌鸦 我知道你更清楚
The Raven. I know you know better.
-你在乎什么 给我 -快走
- What do you care? Give it to me. - Go.
-没有旗子我不走 -他们会逮捕你
- Not without that flag. - They'll arrest you.
想想我能告诉他们的事
And just think of all the things I could tell them.
他们还不知道 对吗
They don't know, do they?
他们还不知道关于你的真♥相♥
They don't know the truth about you.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许我是在给你机会
Or maybe it's mercy.
你永远不会
You'd never.
你永远不会告诉他们
You'd never tell them.
你真的想试试吗
Do you really want to take that chance?
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表