剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
第一季 第二集
有个会飞的
We got a flyer.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
你在隐藏什么 菲勒
What are you hiding, Philo?
隐藏
Hiding?
你让人爱过你吗
Have you ever let anyone love you?
我知道了
I see.
发生什么了
What happened?
她伤害你了
Did she hurt you?
你伤害她了
Did you hurt her?
早上好
Good morning.
法伊芙太太 早餐呢
Mrs. Fyfe, where is breakfast?
六点半了
It's half 6:00.
-上班要迟到了 -马上好 巴格斯托克先生
- I should be late for work. - Right away, Mr. Bagstock.
今早上班绕远路了吗 伯威克
Taking the long way to work this morning, Berwick?
抱歉 督察
Sorry, Inspector.
本想早点来见你的
Wanted to catch you early.
我们又发现了一个
We got another one.
-又发现一个 -皮克斯尸体
- Another one? - Dead Pix.
今早在南岸发现的 就在路边
Found her this morning on the South Bank, just off the road.
退后 你们这些豺狼 退后 退后
Get back, you jackals! Get back! Get back!
退后 让开
Get back! Move away!
什么动物...
What kind of animal...?
快走 你不会想看到这一幕的 退后
Come on, you don't want to be watching this. Back.
控制一下 伙计
Pull yourself together, mate.
退后 让开
Get back! Move away!
案发时间不可能超过几小时
This couldn't have happened more than a couple of hours ago.
在杰克自己摔下屋顶后
Oh, after Jack threw himself off a roof?
我们抓错人了吗
Did we get the wrong bloke?
这不是杰克干的 他袭击头部 不会开肠破肚
This isn't Jack. He targets the head, and he doesn't gut them.
那就是模仿案犯了 一个支持者
Copycat, then? A sympathizer?
不管是谁 他都是在那里面作案的
Whoever it was, he finished her off in there.
-你怎么知道 -溢洪道通向河中
- How do you know? - Spillway leads to the river.
血迹指向这边 这里面
Blood trail goes this way, into here.
派几个人进下水道看看
Send some men into the sewers.
如果他往那边去了 现在早跑远了
If he went that way, he could be anywhere by now.
只是死了个皮克斯
It's only a Pix.
我们还是得查明她的身份
We still need to put a name to her.
发现尸体的女士说她是爱斯琳·奎雷尔
Ladies who found her said she was Aisling Querelle.
-他们认识她 -很明显 她很有名
- They knew her? - She's famous, apparently.
或者说以前很有名 她是名歌♥手
Or was, back in the day. A singer.
让莫兰奇查一下
Have Morange take a look at her,
找出她生前最后信息
and get her last-known from records.
或许她家有什么有价值的信息
Maybe there's something at her home for us to go on.
-好 -闹够了
- All right! - Well, I've had enough fun.
快点 回去工作了
Come on! Now, go and get to work!
给你 伙计
There you go, mate.
用力 用力
Push, push.
爱斯琳·奎雷尔
Aisling Querelle.
三楼 十六号♥
Third floor, number 16.
要我说 这是浪费时间 我不管什么程不程序
Waste of time, if you ask me. I don't care if it's procedure.
肯定有原因的
For a reason.
你永远不知道我们会找到什么
You never know what we might find.
动机
Motive.
嫌犯
Suspect.
我不认为凶手会蠢到躲在这里
Well, I doubt the killer would be dumb enough to hide out here.
对皮克斯来说 这个过于昂贵了
Expensive piece of kit for a Pix.
你这个小...
You little...!
伯威克
Berwick.
-你 -别开枪 别开枪
- Hey, you! - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
你还觉得我找不到嫌犯
And you thought I wouldn't find a suspect.
嫌犯 发生什么了 怎么回事
Suspect? What's going on? What's happened?
你谋杀了爱斯琳·奎雷尔
What's happening is you murdered Aisling Querelle.
-什么 -尸骨未寒
- What? - Body's not even cold,
你还在她家行窃
and here you are pilfering her home.
-谋杀 -今早发现了奎雷尔女士的尸体
- Murdered? - Ms. Querelle was found dead this morning.
不
Oh, no.
爱斯琳
Aisling?
怎么会 谁干的 谁会想杀爱斯琳
How? Who? Who would want Aisling killed?
我正在调查此事
That's what I'm trying to determine,
正好发现你在她公♥寓♥的鬼祟行为
along with what you might be doing in her flat.
她是我多年的朋友了
Well, she was my friend from years ago.
我只是今早刚到博格
I only just arrived in the Burgue this morning.
需要找个落脚的地方
I need somewhere to shelter.
爱斯琳不在家 门是开的
Aisling wasn't here. The door was open.
-我就自己进来了 -进来躲在她衣柜里
- I let myself in. - To her closet?
我听到你们进来了 我很害怕 就躲了起来
I heard you coming. I was frightened. I hid.
菲克 菲克 你在下面干什么
F-Fike. Fike, what are you doing down-down here?
好了 乖孩子
Here we go. There, my boy.
狗头人 坏东西
Kobolds. Vicious things.
你怎么这么说他 他是我的明星
How dare you. He's my star.
你说你是她的朋友
You said you were her friend.
谁会想伤害奎雷尔女士
Who would want to see Ms. Querelle come to harm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们都是卖♥♥艺的 她和我
We were both performers, she and I,
但她是真正的艺术家 一个天使
but she was the real artist, an angel.
她来自另一个世界
She was a being from another world.
你听
Listen.
那是精灵族的歌♥曲 不是吗
That's a faerish tune, isn't it?
那是她最负盛名时期
That was when she was at the height of her fame
也是博格城中最受赞誉的人
and the toast of Burgue society.
但我最初认识她
But I knew her first
是她在狂欢区的小咖啡店唱歌♥的时候
when she sang at a little cafe on the Row.
我从没有听过这般美妙的声音
I'd never heard anything like it.
不久后那片街区就排满了马车队列
And soon there were carriages lined up round the block,
官宦权贵吵吵嚷嚷着要进来一睹芳容
the rich and powerful clamoring to get in.
她在芬尼斯特十字路口举办过独唱会
She gave a recital at Finistere Crossing.
有一次甚至奉命在烽火厅
Once, even a command performance
御前演出
at Balefire Hall.
她结婚了吗 有孩子吗
Did she marry? Are there children to talk to?
艺术是她的生命
Her life was her art,
这也是为什么她在跌落神坛时
which is why it hit her so hard
受到的打击那么大
when she fell out of favor.
并且 在那之后
And, uh, after that,
恐怕我得说她成为了一个遁世者
she became something of a recluse, I'm afraid to say.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When did you see her last?
几年前 本世纪初的时候
Years ago, sometime in the aughts.
我说过了 我才刚刚回到博格国
I told you, I have just arrived back in the Burgue.
我毕竟离开了那么长时间
I've been away such a long time.
你近期内也走不了
Well, you won't be leaving anytime soon.
你什么意思 我还是嫌疑人
What do you mean? I'm still a suspect?
-直到嫌疑更大的人出现 -你们警♥察♥
- Till I find a better one. - The police.
一个皮克斯人死了 而你们做的
You have a dead Pix, and all you do is file a report
-就只有填写报告并忘了她 -不
- and forget about her. - No.
我会找到凶手的
I'll find whoever did this.
你可以相信这一点
You can count on it.
那是给贵客用的最好的瓷器
That is the best china, for special guests.
各行各业的来访者
For visitors from the professions,
给他们用二等瓷器
we use the second-best china.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我应该告诉斯布恩罗斯主人和伊莫金小姐
Am I gonna have to tell Master Spurnrose and Miss Imogen
昨晚的事吗
about last night?
怎么
What?
你以为我没有注意到你偷溜出去了吗
You think I didn't notice you sneak out?
姑娘 我说过我会盯着你的
I told you I'd be keeping my eye on you, girl.
求你别告诉他们 阿菲萨
Please don't tell, Afissa.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
你嗑利克瑟了吗
Are you on the lixer?
-没有 -说实话 姑娘
- No. - Tell me the truth, girl.
不是那方面的
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表