剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
发现什么了吗
Anything?
阿农国
长官
Sir.
没错 就是这里
Yeah, that's the place.
把货运马车留下 向山顶进发
Leave the wagons! We're going up!
停下马车
Hold the wagons!
摇旗示意
Show the colors.
摇旗示意
Show the colors.
我们是博格人
We're Burguishmen.
我们没有恶意
We mean you no harm.
据尊国与博格共和国签订的特恩条约
Per the terms of the Tain Treaty between your proud kingdom
为了保护周边土地
and the Republic of the Burgue,
此处土地及附属房♥产
these premises are hereby commandeered
已被第十三编轻龙骑兵
by the 13th Light Dragoons
特此依法征用
for use in defense of these lands.
据此不远处的一条电报线连接着
The telegraph line that crosses not far from here
前线和高布雷塞尔
connects High Bresail with the front
它对战争非常重要
and is crucial to the war effort.
我们受命保护它
We've been tasked with its protection.
这是一个神圣的地方
This is a holy place.
你们要依照规矩办事
Conduct yourselves accordingly.
菲勒斯崔中士
Sergeant Philostrate.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like this.
到处都是转角和阴影
This whole place is riddled with corners and shadows.
搜查所有的建筑和地面
Search the buildings and the grounds.
检查藏身之处 陷阱和武器
Check for hiding places, for traps, for weapons.
武器 长官
Weapons, sir?
我们得确认这片米玛属地
We need to be certain
还没有被精灵族的
that this Mimasery has not been infiltrated
叛变军队渗入
by faerish guerrillas.
他们都是难民 长官 不是游击队员
These are refugees, sir, not guerrillas.
我们不知道他们是什么 中士
We don't know what they are, Sergeant.
投靠联军的精灵与我方的精灵别无二致
Pact fae look exactly the same as our fae,
不是吗
do they not?
我不想让塔灵顿要塞的事再一次上演了
I don't want a repeat of what happened at Fort Tarlington.
那天我失去了很多优秀的士兵
I lost a lot of good men that day.
按常规搜查
Usual drill?
还是分头行动 两人一组
Deploy detachment, work in pairs?
不
No.
我们最好低调一些
Better to keep it discreet.
不如你去看一看四周的民居
Why don't you take a look around the dwellings?
我去排查一下地面情况
I'll sweep the grounds.
要友善一些
Be friendly, eh?
冷静
Easy.
别激动
Easy, now.
你是谁
And who might you be?
我是宣誓效忠这座庄严图书馆的管♥理♥员♥
I'm a sworn steward of this sacred library,
你这是擅闯禁地
and you are trespassing.
我不是故意的 小姐
Well, that was not my intention, miss.
如果你能收起你的刀 我自会离开的
If you'll kindly stay your blade, I'll be on my way.
所以你就可以溜回去向你的指挥官
Oh, so you can scurry back to your commander
报告这个地方的存在吗
and report this place?
我向你保证指挥官对书籍一点兴趣也没有
I assure you the commander has no interest in books.
这房♥间里的书问世的时间比你们这些
There are books in this room that are older
愚蠢的人类最初学会说话还要早
than the first words your oafish species ever uttered.
我很乐意在杀掉你之后再慢慢地清理血迹
And I will gladly spend all day
也不愿让这些书被装箱
mopping your blood off this floor
然后被送到该死的博格博物馆里
before I see them crated up to be gawked at
让人参观
in some fucking Burguish museum.
不必担心 小姐 我不会告诉任何人
Well, you needn't worry, miss. I won't tell anyone.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我凭什么要相信你
And why should I trust you?
要么相信我
It's either that...
要么杀了我
or kill me...
然后承担长官来找我的尸体的时候
and risk my commanders finding this place
发现这个地方的风险
when they come looking for the body.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莱克劳弗特·菲勒斯崔
Rycroft Philostrate.
那么你是
And you are?
若你违背誓言我会是你见到的最后一个人
The last face you'll see if you break your word.
现在滚出去
Now get the fuck out.
你可以感觉到这个地方在盯着咱们
You can feel them staring at us.
这操蛋的地方
This fucking place.
老天 从未想过我会怀念高布雷塞尔
God's noose, I never thought I'd miss High Bresail.
-那城市闻着像邪灵的胳肢窝 -对
- That whole city stank like a piskie's armpit. - Yeah.
-起码那里有妓♥女♥ -布莱
- At least they had whores. - Bligh,
有什么动物是你不愿上的吗
is there any sort of animal you wouldn't fuck?
当然有 克拉布 你妈妈
Sure, Crabbe. Your mum.
发现什么可疑情况了吗
Find anything to worry about?
我也没发现
Me neither.
你认为他会遵守诺言吗
Do you think he'll keep his word?
他是个人类
He's faan-troigh.
你永远不知道他们会做出什么
You never know with them.
把他盯紧了
Keep a close eye on him.
遵命 米玛
Yes, Mima.
发生什么事了
What happened?
电报线断了
The line's gone down.
我骑马去检查的时候发现的
I rode out to check.
在峡谷上空断了
It's snapped over the ravine.
是自己断的还是被砍断的
Snapped or cut?
你觉得这是个陷阱
What, you think it's a trap?
我不确定
I don't know that it isn't.
我们得开始进行修复工程了
Let's put together a repair detachment.
那条峡谷有两百多米宽
That ravine's a furlong wide.
我们没有再重新拉一条绳索的设备
We don't have the equipment to run a new line across.
精灵可以做到
A fae could do it.
你有合适的人选吗
You got someone in mind?
碰巧
As it happens...
我确实有
...I do.
没问题
All clear.
干活吧 我和你一样
Go on. I don't want
都不想待在这里
to be here any longer than you do.
其实你可以先走的
You know, you can go ahead.
你想走就走
Leave if you want to.
走
Leave?
你已经把我们吩咐的做完了 为什么不走
You've done what we asked. Why not?
直接飞回去 你不必担心的
Flit on home. You don't have to worry.
我确实要担心
I do have to worry.
我的工作就是惦记着那个地方
It's my job to worry about that place.
我不会告诉任何人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我喜欢读书
I like books.
那是给小孩读的书吗
Is it for children?
这是科幻小说
It's a scientific romance.
廉价小说
Stiver novel.
《月亮王国》
Kingdoms of the Moon.
讲啥的
What's the premise?
一个疯子发明家
A rogue inventor
到月球上旅行
journeys to the Moon
并且爱上了一个月球部落的公主
and falls in love with the princess of a lunar tribe.
这无疑是
That is, without a doubt,
我听过的最荒唐的故事
the maddest thing I've ever heard.
其实挺合理的
It's actually quite well-reasoned.
怎么就合理了
How is it well-reasoned?
一个人怎么能上月球呢
How would one even get to the Moon?
-你想借去看看吗 -不想
- Would you like to borrow it? - No.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
他建造了一个密封胶囊
Well... he constructs a sealed capsule
然后用一个巨大的加农炮
and a massive cannon
把胶囊发射出平流层
to fire it beyond the stratosphere.
这太荒唐了
That is preposterous.
然后他在月亮上面发现了人
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表