剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
你知道不是我♥干♥的
You know I didn't do this.
我只知道你隐瞒了这个案子的真♥相♥
What I know is you withheld facts material to this case.
当着我的面撒谎
Looked me straight in the eye and fucking lied.
因为我知道 如果我不这么做会发生什么
Because I knew what would happen if I didn't.
别把责任推给我
Don't put this on me,
你个混血杂种
you fucking half-blood piece of shit.
-把他带下去 -是
- Take him downstairs. - Right.
把他关进去
Log him in.
前督察莱克劳弗特·菲勒斯崔
Former Inspector Rycroft Philostrate.
关在哪
Where should I put him?
跟那些该死的精怪关在一起
With the fucking Critch, where he belongs.
我又想了一下
On second thought...
把他关在这
put him in here
和这些绅士一起
with these fine gents.
他的身份比我们高贵多了吧
Too good for us, now, is he?
他是什么
What's this, then?
混血
Half-blood.
冒充是我们中的一员
Been passing himself off as one of us.
想不到
You don't say.
那好吧
Right, then.
我们去抽根烟吧
Let's us go and have a smoke, shall we?
-他们怎么办 -没事的
- What about them? - They'll be fine.
菲勒 你后面
Philo! Behind you!
去你的
Fuck you!
第一季 第七集
-柯蒂斯 -先生
- Curtis. - Sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这边
This way.
伊莫金小姐
Well, Miss Imogen,
对我来说 这是一个最为难忘的夜晚
it has been, for me, a most memorable evening.
我也是
It has been for me, too.
我发现我今天不太喜欢路易莎·彭布罗克
I realized today I don't much like Louisa Pembroke.
事实上 多数我认识的人我都不喜欢
In fact, I don't think I like most anyone I know.
感谢殉道者 你终于回来了
Thank the Martyr you're back.
阿菲萨 我没事
Afissa, I'm fine.
阿菲萨
Afissa.
你怎么了
What has got into you?
警♥察♥刚来过
The police were here.
-什么 -你哥哥情况不太妙
- What? - Your brother is in quite a state.
什么
What?
我所到之处全是丑闻
Everywhere I turn is scandal.
现在 如果我的妹妹在公共场合
Now, if it weren't bad enough
和一个羊怪搂搂抱抱还不够糟糕的话
that my sister was out in public on the arm of a Puck,
我现在刚得知我父亲曾在这房♥子中
I now come to learn that my father gave refuge
收留了一名怀了孕的精灵妓♥女♥
to a pregnant Pix tart in this very house.
我对后者无能为力
Now, I can do nothing about the latter,
因为幸好这事发生在过去
as it is mercifully in the past.
但是说到你的窘境 亲爱的
But as to your predicament, dear,
我是一定会制止的
I can and I will intercede.
非要再说一次这事吗
Must we go over this again?
我们的命运掌握在他手中
Our fate is in his hands.
代价就是得让人们看见我挽着他的胳膊
The price is that I be seen on his arm.
那也得有个底线
There must be a limit to what he can ask of you!
明天我打算代表你
Tomorrow, I intend to negotiate an end
对这件疯狂的事做个了结 亲爱的
to this madness on your behalf, dear.
当然了
Of course.
感激不尽
And for that, I would be most grateful.
很高兴你能这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
要不是我知情
If I didn't know any better,
我都要开始怀疑你是不是真的不喜欢他的陪伴了
I'd start to wonder if you didn't actually enjoy his company.
什么
What?
没什么 小姐
Nothing, Miss.
我们上楼吧
Let's get you up these stairs.
帮你把裙子脱下来
Get you out of that dress.
你一定会爱死这里的 这边
...think you're gonna fucking love this, right here.
快来
Come here, then.
进去 和你的同类一起
Get in there with your own kind.
立刻
Now.
让他滚出去
Get him out of here.
伙计们
Lads.
干得漂亮 伙计
Well done, mate.
谢谢你
Thanks...
刚才帮我留心身后
for looking out for me back there.
我只是不想你就这么死掉
I didn't want to see you dead just yet.
你怎么到这来了
What the hell are you doing here?
我也正想问你
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我有一些消息
I have some news.
有谣言说有人因为谋杀被逮捕了
There's a rumor that someone's been arrested for the murders.
是吗
Is that so?
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be pleased.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
是吗
Am I?
除非他能在监狱里控制暗黑亚瑟
Well, unless he can control the Darkasher from prison.
或者也许他们抓错了人
Or they have the wrong man.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我只知道我看到了它来找我
All I know is I saw it come for me.
在我死去的那一刻
And that at the moment of my death,
我会知道是谁召唤了它
I'll understand who summoned it.
好吧 那我们 我们一定要祈祷
W-Well, then we... we must both pray that
希望你的预见
your vision was...
是错的
was mistaken.
我应该走了
I should go.
艾依法
Aioffe?
你丈夫马上就到家了
Your husband will be back home soon.
注意安全
Be careful.
先生 四十七史太弗能让我坐多远
Uh, sir, 47 stivers, how far will that take me from the city?
再加五个能到克朗甘孜
Only to Keranganz, if you had five more.
鲁尼恩
Runyon?
鲁尼恩·米尔沃西
Runyon Millworthy?
赫拉谢斯·赛米斯 你个老流氓
Horatius Symes, you old rascal.
多久没见了
How long has it been?
不知道 有些年头了
I don't know, but it's an age.
看看你
Look at you.
告诉我 你还在卖♥♥唱吗
Tell me, are you still singing for your supper?
我已经告别舞台了
The stage? Gracious no.
我现在体面多了
I'm far more respectable these days.
我在烽火厅教总理大臣的儿子
Educating the Chancellor's son at Balefire.
真好 那你在这做什么
Good God. So what are you doing here?
我刚从赫尔斯贝回来
I'm just back from Hullsbay,
想雇一个艺术与文学学者 结果白跑一趟
a futile attempt to hire an Arts & Letters scholar.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hang on a mo... - What?
你不是在奥比丁拿到一个很好的学位吗
Didn't you get a rather good degree from Oppidian?
赫拉谢斯 那是很久以前的事了
Horatius, that was a very long time ago,
我还听说布雷克斯皮尔家的儿子是个噩梦
and I hear the Breakspear boy is a nightmare.
鲁尼恩 酬劳很高
Runyon... it's a lot of money.
如果他们知道这恶作剧就发生在他们眼皮子底下
If they only knew the mischief unfolding under their very noses.
而且主角还是郎格本和布雷克斯皮尔
Between a Longerbane and a Breakspear, no less.
这城市会自燃的
The city would spontaneously burst into flame.
我们将决定什么能从灰烬中重生
And we would decide what rose from the ashes.
你是在说联盟吗
More talk of an alliance?
我的顾问们催我在两周内
My advisors are pressing me to call for a vote of no confidence
给你父亲投反对票
against your father within the fortnight.
然后呢
And what?
-你想我去警告他吗 -我想警告你
- You wish me to warn him? - I wish to warn you.
你父亲的政♥权♥日益衰落
Your father's regime is waning.
对此你无能为力
There's nothing you can do about that.
你现在必须为你自己的将来做打算了
You must see to your future now.
你想要我做什么 做个间谍
And what would you have me be? A spy?
你想做什么
What would you like to be?
我对政♥治♥不感兴趣
I have no interest in politics.
但政♥治♥就是代价
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表