剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
我很绝望
It is desperation.
你这么说很对
You are right to call it so.
我哥哥和我
My brother and I,
发现自己已跌入水潭
we find ourselves drowning
而我们从未学会如何游泳
and were never taught to swim.
这是实话
This is honesty.
我邀请你喝茶不是为了消遣你
My invitation to tea was not for sport.
我是想考验你的慷慨程度
I meant to test the waters of your generosity.
我觉得
I sensed
你在这里没有良好的社交
that you lack a proper invitation to society here.
而你觉得我们之间可以做笔交易
And you smelled a bargain to be made.
抱歉 阿格勒斯先生
I am sorry, Mr. Agreus.
我之前太蠢了 我现在意识到了
It was foolish of me. I see that now.
是吗
Was it?
别取笑我了
Please don't toy with me.
完全没那个意思
Far from it.
我觉得我们完全可以达成协议
I see no reason why we can't come to an accommodation.
但第一步当然是
The first step, of course...
你让我从前门进去
...you have to let me through your front door.
汉姆林
Hamlyn.
他知道那批货的事
He knew about the shipment.
你的警♥察♥朋友告诉你的
That copper of yours gave you this?
你肯定把他玩弄在股掌之中
You really must have him wrapped around your little finger.
就剩一件事了
Only one thing left to do then.
你想让我去做
You want me to do it?
你给我个名字然后就拍屁♥股♥走人
How easy it would be to give me a name
是不是太简单了
and walk away clean.
不 你要证明你相信这个消息
No, you need to prove you believe it.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
在占领区这么多年
All those years in the occupation.
像你这么厉害的姑娘没杀过人
A tough lass like you never left a single body in her wake?
一个都没杀过
Not one?
没杀过我自己的族人
Never my own kind.
我告诉过你什么
What did I tell you?
投靠地面之人的就该坠落到地面
He who picks the groundlings belongs to the ground.
杀了他
Put him in it.
然后把那个杂种的翅膀带过来
And bring me the cocksucker's wing.
巫娜说你想见我
Oona said you wanted to see me.
是的
I did.
什么事
What is it?
我今晚很忙
I'm very busy tonight.
我听说了你的一些事
I've heard something about you,
我想一探究竟
and I want to know if it's true.
听说了什么
Oh. What did you hear?
你一直跟别人扬言要上了我
That you've been telling folks that you mean to fuck me.
这些精灵口若悬河
These faerishyn say all kinds of things.
那么说你不会是吗
So you wouldn't then?
不会什么
Wouldn't what?
上了我
Fuck me.
不 这我可没说
Mm, no, I didn't say that.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
因为是我让你这么做的
Because I told you to.
我确定我们还有更舒适的地方可以去
Mm, I'm sure there's a more comfortable place we can go.
不行
No.
我不想要这件事太过舒服
I don't want this to get too comfortable.
你们这些从船上下来的废物都一个样
You tender-wings all come off the boat the same--
认为自己活下来是因为强大
thinking you survived because you're strong.
但是你们只是幸运
But you're just lucky.
你真的以为你是第一个冲我来的精灵吗
You really think you're the first faerishyn to come for me?
不要
No.
我的命比你长 小姐的女佣
I will outlive you, lady's maid.
你会用尽最后一丝力气希望
And you will spend your last breath wishing
你刚刚继续下去
you'd just followed through
并给我口了
and sucked me off.
因为现在你真的让我兴奋起来了
Because now you really got me worked up.
我也很想看看
And I'm keen to see
我能用多慢的速度砍下你这颗漂亮的头
just how slowly I can cut off your pretty head.
太慢了
Too slow.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
温妮雅特
Vignette.
我们得走了
We have to go.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
托玛琳
Tourmaline.
天啊
Oh, God.
帮我处理下尸体
Help me with the body.
水流向哪
Where's it lead?
先流向河 之后流入大海
To the river, then out to sea.
如果他被发现了呢
What if he turns up?
他们发现他头上的子弹属于警♥察♥局之后
They'll find a constabulary bullet in him
应该就随他去了吧
and let it go, i suppose.
这里都是这么处理事情的吗
Is that how it works around here?
在博格
In the Burgue
是个丑陋的地方
is an ugly place.
这是你选的家园
It's the home you chose.
我那样丢下你是不对
It wasn't right, the way I left you.
我一直尝试着告诉我自己这样是对的
I kept trying to tell myself it was.
但在一天浮华散去之后
At the end of the day,
男人不过是给他所爱之人带来的痛苦
a man's no better than the pain he's caused the people he loves
还有为了弥补所愿做的一切
and what he's willing to do to set it right.
我就不该收下
I should never have taken it from you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我实话实说
I'll be honest--
我不知道你们俩哪个会回来
I didn't know which one of you would come back.
我也不知道
Me neither.
快速且毫无痛苦吗
Quick and painless?
不是
No.
很好
Good.
这是什么
What's this?
一次晋升
A promotion.
汉姆林过去走私
Hamlyn ran the lots.
现在就交给你了
Now you do.
我把芬尼斯特那趟线给了你
I'm giving you the Finistere route.
去吧
Off you go.
小心应对你的那个警♥察♥朋友
Be careful with that copper of yours.
不然下次桌上就是你的翅膀
Or, next time, it'll be your wing on the table.
你不必担心他
You don't have to worry about him.
你收到了我的便条
You got my note.
而且还来了
And came anyway.
波西亚
Portia,
我真的很关心你
I do care about you.
比我表现出来的还关心
More than I've shown.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
菲勒 你怎么提起这些了
What brings this on, Philo?
我决定选择一个世界
I've decided to choose a world.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我突然想起来
It occurred to me
我从没带你出来过
I've never taken you out.
想不起来上一次有人给我端来晚餐是什么时候
Can't think of the last time someone served me dinner.
想不出来有比你更应得的人
Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
这真好
This is nice.
谢谢你带上了我
Thank you for bringing me.
那是我
It was me.
你说什么
Sorry?
那天你问我的那个姑娘
That girl you asked me about the other day.
是我伤害了她
It was me who hurt her.
有时知道真♥相♥比
Sometimes that's harder to live with
不知道更难
than the other way around.
你在这里待了一整晚吗
Have you been here all night?
你还好吗
You okay?
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表