剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
皮埃蒂
Piety.
殉道者在上 你终于来了
Thank the Martyr you've come.
我恳求阿布萨隆让我来求求你
I implored Absalom to let me plead with you
作为乔纳的母亲
as Jonah's mother.
别浪费时间了
Don't waste your breath.
我不知道那孩子在哪
I've no idea where the boy is.
面对如此怒火很少人能这么勇敢
It's rare to witness such bravery in the face of such wrath.
我丈夫忙得不可开交
My husband has his hands full.
这不是勇敢
It's not bravery.
我已经没什么能放弃的了
It's that I've nothing to give up.
对 但是他不知道
Yes, but he doesn't know that.
你
You...
再说一遍
Say again?
你把他藏在哪了
You're holding him where?
什么
What?
是科普利浴场吗
The Copley Baths?
怎么了
What is it?
那个恶魔交代了吗
Did the demon speak?
恐怕你伤他太重了
I fear you were too hard on him.
他的身体坚持不住了 他
His body failed, and he...
他死在我的眼前
he passed before my eyes.
殉道者在上
Martyr be praised
你让我去求他
you let me plead with him.
他认罪了吗
He confessed?
旧科普利浴场
The old Copley Baths.
他把乔纳藏在那了
That's where he's holding Jonah.
垃圾就是垃圾
This is crap, is what this is!
我什么也没做
I wasn't doing a bloody thing!
那你就没什么可担心的了 对吗
Well, then, you got nothing to worry about, do you?
在这等着 你个烂人
Wait here, you shite.
汉姆林
Hamlyn.
你要害死我吗 督察
Are you trying to get me killed, Inspector?
达丽雅在你哥们儿多比
Dahlia's on a tear
搞砸了利克瑟运输的事后泪流满面
after your pal Dombey broke up the lixir shipment.
多比不是我哥们儿
Dombey's not my pal,
我才不关心你的麻烦
and your troubles are not my concern.
我们有一个凶手正逍遥法外
What is is we have a killer on the loose.
好吧 不是我 也不是乌鸦们干的
Well, it's not me, and it's not the Raven.
他们只杀了一个叛变的人
The only people they kill are the ones who cross them.
比如说被发现向警♥察♥告密
Like, say, getting caught ratting out to the cops.
我在以非正常的角度思考
I'm pursuing an unorthodox angle.
一些野兽是用死尸制成的
Some... beast made of dead things
羊怪 巨怪 诸如此类
Puck, Trow and the like
可能有关系
might've been responsible.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
我在等证据
I'm waiting on evidence.
但与此同时 我得想想
But in the meantime, I got to thinking,
谁能找到一堆死尸
who could procure a bunch of dead corpses?
验尸官
Coroner.
也许你应该和你的朋友莫兰奇医生谈谈
Maybe you should have a chat with your friend Dr. Morange.
我正在和你谈
I'm having a chat with you.
莫兰奇才不关心死去的精灵
Morange doesn't concern himself with dead fae.
乌鸦们也是
Neither does the Raven.
但是 我从我们的人那听说
But... I've heard tell of one of us.
纶
Wren.
她可能对你所说的事情
She might've gotten some side work digging up
做了一些调查
the kind of things you're talking about.
-谁说的 -不记得了
- For who? - Don't remember.
印象不是很深
Didn't make much of an impression on me.
我想他的名字挺偏宗教的
Had kind of a religious name, I think.
我要和这个纶谈谈
I'll need to talk to this Wren.
那你得把她挖出来
Then you'll need to dig her up, too.
达丽雅两天前把纶从屋顶上扔下去了
Dahlia tossed Wren off a roof two nights ago.
说是不再相信她了 但是依我之见
Said it was because she didn't trust her anymore, but ask me,
这只是她的一面之词
I think it was over this side action of hers.
所以
So...
我能离开这里了吗
can I get out of here now?
再待几个小时吧
In a couple of hours.
我们现在不能让达丽雅起怀疑 对吧
We wouldn't want Dahlia suspecting anything now, would we?
你不该回来的 托玛琳
You're not supposed to be back here, Tourmaline.
你就能想去哪就去哪是吧
And you're supposed to be anywhere, are you?
我记得 是你叫我放下她的
As I recall, you're the one who told me to leave her behind.
我从来没叫你去假装自己死了
I never told you to fake your own death.
我还以为你把这件事处理好了
I thought you broke it off clean.
没那么容易
It wasn't that easy,
-我道歉 -不用 我知道
- and I apologized. - No, I know.
但黑乌鸦里的一个朋友看见你们俩在一起
But one of her new Black Raven friends saw you two together.
我相信你能想象和一个警♥察♥说话
I'm sure you can imagine how that went over,
会对她造成什么影响
her talking to a copper.
-她怎么样了 -他们认为是她
- How is she? - They think she's the one
向你们泄露了消息
who's been sharing information with you lot.
她觉得她能够和之前一样轻易摆脱 而我呢
She thinks she can wriggle her way out of it, as always. Me?
我认为是你让她陷入泥潭中的
I think you got her into this mess,
所以解铃还须系铃人
and you can get her out.
我跟她说过不要加入黑乌鸦
I told her not to join the Ravens.
但她确实加入了
Well, she did.
你得告诉我谁是卧底
And now I need you to tell me who is on the take.
操
Fuck.
是男还是女 菲勒
It's him or her, Philo.
这些黑乌鸦可不是吃素的
These Ravens, they don't fuck about.
埃德加·汉姆林
Edgal Hamlyn.
督察 他们找到他了
Inspector. They found him.
-谁 -布雷克斯皮尔家的儿子
- Who? - The Breakspear boy.
他一直都被关在科普利浴场
He's being held at the Copley Baths.
不知道有几个绑匪
Don't know how many kidnappers.
队长要求所有人都出动
Captain wants all hands on this one.
-搜查这个地方 -好的 长官
- Sweep the place! - Right away, sir!
朗格本的帮凶可能就藏在这里
Whoever's helping Longerbane might be hiding.
没事了 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
-怎么样 -人都走了 长官
- Well? - They're gone, sir.
那些杂种早就跑走了
Eh, these cunts will be long gone by now.
操♥他♥妈♥
Fuck it.
你没事吧 孩子
Are you all right, boy?
他伤害了你吗
Did he hurt you?
我就知道你能带我回家
I knew you'd bring me home.
就算把天堂夷为平地我也会把你带回家
I would have leveled heaven itself.
但其实
But, in truth,
我们该谢谢你妈妈
we've your mother to thank.
是她求我
It was she who implored me
去咨♥询♥肠卜师的
to consult with her Haruspex.
乔纳
Jonah.
谢天谢地 你平安无事
Thank the Martyr you're safe.
我有话跟你家小姐说
I'd have a word with your mistress.
我恐怕她另有安排
She is otherwise disposed, I'm afraid.
是你吗 以斯拉
Is that you, Ezra?
你来做什么
What do you want?
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize,
为我今天的举止道歉
for my behavior today.
接受道歉 谢谢
Apology accepted. Thank you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们在盯着看吗
Are they staring?
他们在想一个羊怪在你门口干什么
Wondering what a Puck is doing at your front door.
想象一下你和你哥哥被迫卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子的时候
Imagine how they'll stare when you and your brother
他们会怎么看你们
are forced to sell this house.
你还知道我家的什么事情
What do you know of our affairs?
只是从邻居的仆人口中得知了
Only what your neighbors' servants are saying
你哥哥自找的麻烦
about the trouble your brother's gotten himself into.
对不起
I am sorry.
人们只能猜测你的绝望心情
One can only guess at your desperation.
是的
It is.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表