"我在往你的伤口里挤柠檬汁"
"I'm squeezing lemon into your wound!"
甜心宝贝刀锋脚
Sweet baby, blade foot.
我也可以用手肘撞他 然后使绊子
Or... I can give him a nudge and tip him over.
这样行么
Ugh, really?
行 他头重脚轻
Yeah. He's top-heavy.
我只要轻轻拍一下就行了
I'll just give him a little tippity-tap.
我还是坚持在脚底绑刀
Well, I'm still gluing a knife to my foot.
吉恩加油 吉恩快跑
Yay, Gene! Go, Gene!
就是这样 儿子
That-a-way, son!
轻轻拍一下
Tippity-tap.
三个吉祥物连环相撞
It's a three-mascot-pileup!
吉恩快跑 吉恩好样的
Go, Gene! All right! Go!
汉堡男孩又赢了
The Boy Burger wins again!
你认为怎么样
How about that?
你认为怎么样 菲尔
Hey, how about this, Phil?
我不知道 伯特 我不是很确定
I don't know, Burt. I'm not so sure about that.
我赢了 我又赢了
I won! I won again!
我弟弟赢了
My brother won!
伙计们 快脱掉球衫
Guys, take off your shirts.
手臂甩得很起劲嘛 宝贝
Good arm pumping, baby!
很好地掩饰了我推人这招
That's how I disguised the push.
你推人了
What push?
他把棉花糖推倒了
He pushed the Cotton Candy mascot so he'd fall over.
作弊万岁
Hooray for cheating!
吉恩 你怎么能这样 这样做是错的
Gene, how could you? You know that's wrong.
不不不 如果是为了取乐 就不是错的
Uh-uh-uh. Not when it's entertainment.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
这是你教的么
You told them cheating is okay?
不 我没有 琳达
No, I didn't, Linda.
就是他教的
Yes, he did.
-鲍鲍 -糟糕
-Oh, Bobby. -Oh, crap.
去给我买♥♥个蛋卷冰淇淋 要经典造型的
Go get me a soft serve. And make it a swirl!
吉恩 我那句"作弊没关系"
Look, Gene, when I said it's okay to cheat,
是说陶彼德作弊没关系
I meant for Torpedo,
不是说你作弊没关系
not for you to cheat in your mascot race.
你应该还回去一块金牌
You should really give back one of those medals.
但在还之前 我想给你照张相
Ooh, but I want to get a picture of you wearing them before you do.
我才不要还
I'm not giving back my medals!
那些混♥蛋♥花钱花得值啊 老爸
Those suckers got their money's worth, pops.
你看我很有商业头脑吧 老爸
I'm good for business, dad.
从现在开始 不许再作弊
You know what? From now on, there'll be no more cheating.
也就是说我不应该再给陶彼德送油了是吧
Does that mean I shouldn't give Torpedo this grease?
没错 蒂娜
That's right, Tina.
是的 这个家不许再有人作弊
Yes. No more cheating for anyone in this house.
从今往后 我再也不♥穿♥收腹牛仔裤了
From now on, I won't wear my tummy tuck jeans.
再见 巴西佬 你好 热带雨林
And goodbye, Brazilian. Hello, rainforest.
抱歉 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
但如果明天我赢了 我将是有史以来
But if I win tomorrow, I'll be the first mascot
第一个三连胜的吉祥物
ever to win three races in a row.
多V5啊
I'm a top!
你的意思是 "威武"么
You mean you're on top.
不 是"V5"
No. I'm a top!
我还以为
Shew. I was starting to think
你会放我鸽子呢
maybe you were going to leave me high and dry here.
这只罐里的东西 值得你等待
Well, what's in this jar is worth the wait.
搞什么...
What the...?
无需作弊
"You don't need to cheat.
没有我 你也能赢
"You can win without me.
全力以赴 就是冠军
"If you try your hardest, you've already won.
爱你 鲍家汉堡油
"Love, Bob's grease."
没错 陶彼德
That's right, Torpedo.
没有油你也能赢
You can win without my grease.
我对你有信心
It just took me believing in you.
听着 吉恩等会就要开跑了
Now, listen. Gene's about to race,
你是他的偶像
and since you're his role model,
所以我希望你能告诉他
I'm hoping you'll tell Gene
不作弊也能赢 就像你一样
he can win without cheating, just like you.
吉恩是哪只鸟
Who the hell's Gene?
他是... 我儿子
That's... my son.
你是他的偶像 也是我的偶像
You're his role model, and you're my role model, too.
擦 我怎么能是你的偶像 我们同龄啊
Wha...? I can't be your role model, we're the same age.
这是什么意思 你不再给我送油了吗 爆勃
What's this mean? You cutting me off, Bobo?
陶彼德 我在帮你释放自己
Torpedo, I'm cutting you free.
-过来 -等等 你想干什么
- Come here. - Wait, what are you going to do?
-我想抱抱你 -慢着 大老虎
- I'm going to hug you. - Slow down there, tiger.
看来我得用这瓶油撑过这一季了
Guess I'll have to make this grease last the whole season.
我就不应该给你提供油
I should have never given you my grease.
我亲手造就了一个怪物
I created a monster.
你以为遇见你之后我才开始用油作弊吗
You think you started my greasing?
我的职业生涯一直都在作弊 老鲍
I've always cheated, Bobby.
至少凌波微球没有作弊啊
Not the... "the pitch".
凌波微球当然作弊了
Oh, definitely "the pitch".
那场比赛 我在鼻孔里藏了块黄油
That game, I had a pat of butter in my nostril,
在腋下抹了点润滑剂
sex jelly in my armpit...
我还吃了几片处方药
Hell, I was on prescription drugs
以刺♥激♥耳屎生长
to stimulate production of earwax.
什么"凌波微球"
And "the pitch"?
全靠从黑市的爱斯基摩人手里
That was courtesy of some black market whale blubber
买♥♥到的鲸脂
I bought off some Eskimos.
这个纸条还是很有爱的 鲍勃
Cute note, though, Bob.
我建议你 下次找偶像找个老一点的
Bit of advice: if you want a role model, pick an old guy.
等你长大了 他们也死翘翘了
By the time you grow up, they're dead.
不太顺利啊
Didn't go great.
-吉恩 -我看肯定行
- Gene! - I'm sure it was fine.
陶彼德看上去是个讲理的人
Torpedo seems like a reasonable guy.
陶彼德·琼斯要你们即刻离席
Torpedo Jones wants you out of his seats this second.
-混♥蛋♥一个 -吉恩
- What a schmuck. - Gene!
第七局中场休息
It's the seventh-inning stretch.
吉祥物们已经站好队了
Mascots are lining up.
我想我有主意了
All right, maybe I have an idea.
兄弟
Hi, fellas,
我想跟我儿子说几句话
I'd love to say a few words to my son,
穿汉堡服那个 不好意思
the burger, over the PA. Excuse me.
好吧 突发状况哟
Uh... okay. Highly unusual.
不重要 这一切都不重要
Doesn't matter. None of this matters.
吉恩
Gene.
往上瞅
Up here.
上帝吗
Jesus?
不 吉恩 是你老爸啦 我在上面
No, Gene, it's your father. I'm up here.
你死了吗
You're dead?!
没错
Yes.
好啦 我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
我在解说台里 这边 看到了吗
I'm up here in the booth. Right here. See me?
我去 这麦怎么有股啤酒味
Boy, this microphone smells like beer.
戒酒互助会都纯"扯蛋"
Well, let's just say AA was "A" waste of time.
夺冠不是最重要的 吉恩
Winning isn't everything, Gene.
没错 我们来这儿是为了开心
Yes, we're all here to be entertained,
但如果你投机取巧
but if you, um, cut corners now,
也许你今后就会
the next thing you know, you'll be
往鼻孔里藏猪油
hiding lard in your nose
或者搭建过山车时偷工减料
or taking wood out of roller coasters.
我说你说够了没有
Hey, all right, that's enough of that.
开始比赛吧
Let's start the race!
我正跟我儿子说话呢
I'm trying to talk to my son.
吉恩 不要作弊
Gene, run clean.
各就各位
On your mark!
吉恩 你打算怎么做
Gene, what are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要作弊
You're going to cheat!
你要这样做
That's what you're going to do!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表