he'll find it with enough classes.
-Jairo很懂人生 -嗯
- Jairo knows a lot about life. - Hmm.
- Jairo说自己能催眠动物 - 嘘
- Jairo says he can hypnotize animals. - Shh.
但只在动物愿意被催眠的情况下
But only if they want to be hypnotized...
Tina 嘘
Tina, shh shh shh shh.
- 他们总愿被催眠 - Tina
- Which they almost always do. - Tina!
Jairo说牙膏对牙齿不好
Jairo says toothpaste insults your teeth.
Tina 去睡觉
Tina, go to bed.
Jairo每晚只睡2小时
Jairo only needs two hours of sleep a night
因为他能控制心跳
because he regulates his heart.
Tina 出去
Tina, get out.
- Jairo睡觉不闭眼 - Tina
- Jairo sleeps with his eyes open. - Tina!
Ok 跟我做
Ok. Just follow my lead.
巴西! 巴西!
Sa! Sha! Brazil! Sa! Sha! Brazil!
今天就到这
Class is over.
我们有1小时的开放训练
We now have an hour of open practice time,
留不留自愿
which is completely
看你是否真正热爱巴西战舞
optional unless you're serious about Capoeira.
哦 我绝对要留下
Oh, I'm definitely staying.
Tina应该在这料理烤炉
Tina is supposed to be here to cover the grill.
都四点半多了
It's after 4:30.
她在上那种蠢课
She's at a kookaburra class.
老爸 烤炉又着火了
Dad, the grill is doing that thing again.
你和火有仇吗
What is your problem with fire?
你最好 走远远的
You know what? Go. Go away.
把垃圾收拾起来 扔到垃圾箱里
Go down and collect trash and bring it to the dumpster.
从这开始还是哪儿都行
Does it have to be from around here, or can we go anywhere?
- 随便 - 耶 垃圾
-Just go. -Yay! Yeah! Trash!
垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾
Trash! Trash! Trash! Trash!
昨天我发现条项链
Yesterday I found a necklace.
下午的例会时间到了
It's time for my afternoon meeting,
在卫生间的那个
you know, in the bathroom.
- 你4:30的例会 - 对
-You 4:30 meeting? Yeah, my 4:30.
- 去吧 - 不
- So go. - No.
Tina保证过这个时间会在这里的
Tina made a commitment to be here at a certain time.
我要去提醒她
I'm going down there to remind her
- 这是她的任务 - 等等
- that she has a job here. - Wait.
那你的例会怎么办
What about your meeting?
额 今天推迟
Well, I'm postponing it today.
Bob 你做不到吧
Bob, you can't do that.
我把时间定在今天晚上10:30
I'm gonna set a time for 10:30 tonight.
我建议
This is why I tell you, Bob,
把一天一次的便便分成几次解决
just have little meetings throughout the day
'小'便便
instead of one big one, little poops.
哦 天哪
Oof! Oh! That is horrible.
- 该洗脚了 - 我香港脚
-Wash your feet. -I have an infection.
Tina Tine
Tina. Tine. Psst psst psst.
老爸 你来干啥
Dad, what are you doing here?
你应该回去接我的位置
You're supposed to be back at work, Tina,
4:30我都要便便
to cover me for my 4:30 meeting.
- 老爸 - 哦 你好
- Dad... - Oh, hello.
- 脱鞋
Please remove your shoes.
我不想脱
Oh, I don't want to take off my shoes.
我来接我女儿 Tina
I'm just picking up my daughter Tina.
哦 你是Tina的爸爸
Oh, you are Tina's father.
我叫Jairo 听起来像Gyrate
Ola. My name is Jairo, like "Gyrate."
我叫Bob
Ola. Mine is Bob.
你不想在这看看吗
Are you sure you don't want to stick around?
我乐意帮上了年纪的人恢复强壮
I enjoy helping elderly men repair their aging bodies.
多谢 但我要回去工作
Thanks, but I got a job I got to get back to,
Tina也是 我也不喜欢跳舞
and so does Tina, plus I don't really dance.
巴西战舞虽然融合了舞蹈元素
Although Capoeira incorporates elements of dance,
但极具杀伤力
it is a highly dangerous form of martial arts.
好吧
Right. I'm sure it is.
练这个能保持体形
It seems like a great way to stay in shape,
就和爵士操一样
like jazzercise.
- 和爵士操不一样 - 随你怎么说
-Not like jazzercise. -Whatever you say.
同学们 想看亲眼见证吗
Class, would you like to see a demonstration?
Tina 我们走 快点
Come on, Tina. Let's go right now.
我看到你的动作了 很帅
Ok, ok. I saw your movie. It's very cute.
马尾鞭
Hyah! Ponytail!
嘿 你怎么可以用头发抽我
Hey! You can't do that. You just hit me with your hair.
- 马尾鞭 - 住手
- Ponytail! - Stop that!
老爸 我们走吧
Dad, let's go. Come on.
等会
Give me a second here.
那你的例会怎么办
What about your meeting?
我已经开完会了
I just had my meeting.
- 完了 - 嗯哼
- Right now? - Mm-hmm.
呃
Uh...
别 别
Don't. Don't.
现在怎么办
What do we do?
- 把那旗扯下来 - 不行
- Grab me that flag. - No, dad.
Tina 我们怎么都得出去先
Tina, we're gonna get out of there, all right?
让我想想 嘘
Just let me think. Shh!
我有个主意
All right. I got an idea.
- 到街角然后大叫 - 什么
- You go into the corner and yell. - What?
你到那大叫
Go in the corner and start yelling
装心脏病发作 然后我溜出去
like you're having a heart attack, and I'll run out.
- 好吧 - 快 等等 回来
-Ok. -Go. Go. Fast. Wait. Come back..
- 我的心脏...什么 - 别叫...嘘
- I'm having a heart... what? - Don't... shh!
别叫 那是个蠢主意
Don't do that. It's a dumb idea.
老爸 我尴尬死了
Dad, I'm so embarrassed.
哦 是吗
Oh, oh, are you?
真不好意思我一点都不尴尬
I'm sorry because I'm not embarrassed at all
因为我便在裤裆里了
because I just pooped my pants.
如果可以我每天都这样 Tina
I would do this every day if I could, Tina.
没有 没有 他还在洗澡
No, no. He's in the shower now.
发生这种事情
Well, sometimes it's hard to
会感觉怎么也洗不干净的
feel clean after something like that happens.
这很丢人 孩子们
It's very embarrassing. Ok, kids.
你们老爸现在很脆弱
Your father is very tender right now, all right?
不管你们说什么
Whatever you do, do not
千万别提这件事
mention what happened today at Tina's class.
装作没发生过
Just act normal.
你把屎拉裤裆了
So you pooped your pants.
Linda我不想和你讨论这个
Linda, let's not talk about it.
架打的不公平
Wasn't a fair fight.
他年轻 又帅又壮
He's younger, and he's cute and strong.
Lina 安慰无效
Linda, this isn't helpful.
你在该走的时候就闪人的
Hey, when you got to go, you got to go.
Linda 别说了
Linda, stop!
- 你还在和Ginger打电♥话♥吗 - 没有 我得挂了
- Are you on the phone with Ginger? - No. I got to go.
哈哈 对不起 亲爱的
Ha ha ha! Sorry, Bobby.
我没有嘲笑你
I'm not laughing at you.
我又想到Ginger那个死掉的猫
I was thinking about ginger's dead cat again.
- 老爸老爸 - 什么 Louise
- Dad, dad, dad. - Yes, Louise?
- 老爸 这边 - 怎么了
- Dad, dad, hi. - Yes? Hi.
你知道吗 只要2磅的压力
Did you know that it only takes two pounds of pressure
就可以把鼻梁压到大脑里去
to drive someone's nose bone into their brain?
什么
That's... what?
就2磅
Two pounds. That's it, dad.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this, Louise?
复仇
Revenge.
复仇铃♥声♥响起来了 复仇 复仇
Revengeourine revengeourine revengeourine
别摇了 大家听着
- Cut it out, Gene. - All right. Listen, everybody.
这件事就过去吧
What happened today is in the past,
谁也不许再提了
and we're never gonna talk about it again ever.
我很高兴Tina不再去了 是吗 Tina
I'm just glad Tina is quitting the class, right, Tina?
但我的身体需要它
But my body needs it.
你的身体需要你在餐厅和你老爸一起工作
Your body needs to work in the restaurant with your father.
哦 好吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表