What you gonna do about it, Bob?
没说她要成为真正的女人啊
Doesn't say becoming a woman.
你仔细看看
No. Read into it.
上面说 更换腰带
It says, "Exchange of strands."
就是腰带颜色不同了
It's exchanging strands.
这和她要成为真正的女人毫无关系
Has nothing about her becoming a woman.
- 你在说什么Bob - 你到底在说什么Teddy
What are you saying, Bob? What are you saying, Teddy?
如果我的女儿要成为真正的女人
Just, if my daughter was becoming a woman,
我希望我能在场
I would want to be there.
她不是要成为真正的女人的 Teddy
She's not becoming a woman, Teddy.
我是说如果 她不是我女儿
No, but if she was, I'm saying. She's not my daughter.
你敢再说一遍
You were the one who just said it again.
出去 滚出去 Teddy
Get out. Get out, Teddy.
- 我要结账 - 滚出我饭店
-I want to pay my bill! -Get out of my restaurant!
我要结账
I want to pay my bill.
一共4美元16美分你个变♥态♥
There's your bill... $4.16, pervert.
- 4美元...变♥态♥ - 变♥态♥
- $4... pervert? Pervert? - Pervert.
- 你叫谁变♥态♥ - 就写在账单上
- Who you calling pervert? - It's written on the bill.
给你4美元16美分 走着瞧
Here's your $4.16, Bob. Best of luck.
千千万万的餐馆等着我呢
There's a million restaurants I can go to.
有本事全去啊Teddy
Then go to them all, Teddy!
- 对不起 我有点失控了 - 不
- I'm sorry, Teddy. I get carried away. - No.
是我不好 对不起
I blew my stack. I'm sorry.
只是她长大的太快了
It's just, she's growing up so fast.
而且昨天我便便在了裤裆里
Also, I crapped my pants yesterday.
额 我听说了 哈哈
Yeah. I know. I heard. Ha ha!
我得闭店了
Listen. I got to close up shop.
我要出去一会
I have somewhere to be.
你真的得走了
So you really do have to get out.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
天哪
Oh, God.
我是.... 结束了
And I'm a... Brazil. Finished.
祝贺你Neil
Congratulations, Neil.
你得到了黄带
You have earned your yellow cord.
Tina到你了
Tina, you're next.
加油Tina 你是最棒的
All right! Go, Tina! You're doing great.
你能来真是太好了Bobby
So glad you came, Bobby.
看得出来她很开心
She looks like she's having a good time.
好了 测试结束
Thank you. The test is complete.
对不起Tina 你没通过 先坐吧
I'm sorry, Tina, but you have failed. Have a seat.
下一个黄带测试的是Janelle
The next student testing for her yellow corda is Janelle.
嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait.
别打断我们Bob
Please do not interrupt the ceremony, Bob.
给她那根蠢带子
Just give her the stupid cord.
难道你看不出来这对她有多重要
Can't you see how much this means to her?
Bob她没充分展现运动5要素
I'm sorry, Bob, but she did not perform the 5 elementary motions,
所以她不能晋级黄带
so she will not be receiving her yellow corda.
什么 她做的比Neil好
What? She did better than Neil.
Neil做的一团糟
That kid was a mess out there.
什么 嘿
What? Hey!
哦 你也知道这是事实
Oh, you know it's true.
Tina已经完成所有的5个奇怪的动作了
Tina did all 5 of the elementary weird motions, I think.
她做了那个 那个也做了很多遍
She did that one. She did that one a lot.
你来踢馆是因为我让你大便失禁吗
Is this because I made you poop your pantalones?
这和我没关系 是为了Tina
This isn't about me. It's about Tina.
哦 你真这么想
Oh, is that what you think?
好吧 我拿根再说
All right. That's it. I'm taking a corda.
- 哦 - 不许碰
- Ow! - Don't touch.
- 马尾鞭 - 停下来
- Ponytail! - Stop that.
有本事来阻止我啊
Make me.
打呀 打呀 打呀
Fight, fight, fight, fight,
鼻梁
Nose bone!
把鼻梁打到脑子里去
Nose bone into the brain and skin him
搓他扁他
and wear him like a costume.
知道Louise
All right, Louise. All right.
那就来吧
All right. Here we go.
Bobby别这样
Bobby, don't do this.
我要为Tina出头
I have to stand up for Tina.
但是你看那钟
But, Bob, look at the clock.
- 4:28了 - 我知道Lin
-It's 4:28 - I know, Lin.
如果我想拉 我就拉
I know, and if I poop, I poop.
哦 Bobby
Oh, Bobby...
呵呵 等一下
Heh heh heh. Hold on.
我刚没准备好
I wasn't ready that time, so...
- Brazil 马尾鞭 - 哦
- Brazil! Ponytail! - Ow!
缩紧你的菊花 Bobby
Keep your sphincter tight, Bobby.
我没事Lin
I'm ok, Lin.
- 用这个老爸 - 哦 Louise
- Use this, dad. - Ow! Louise...
- 马尾鞭 - 嗷
- Ponytail! - Ow!
Uh! Huh!
Uh! Huh!
- 还想继续吗 - 呃...
- Hey, you want some more? - Um...
让他们别打了 老妈
Make him stop, mom.
老爸是对的
Dad was right.
Jairo是个怪胎
Jairo is just a jerk...
性感 感性 恐怖 性感的怪胎
a sexy, sensual, creepy, sexy jerk.
加油 老爸
Go, dad! Come on.
老爸 加油 加油 老爸
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad,
多谢 Tina 我想打倒他的时候就打倒了
Thanks, Tina. I got him right where I want him.
- Sha - Ow 够了
- Sha! - Ow! Enough. Ow!
- 烤的不错 - 多谢
- Hey, nice form. - Thanks.
真抱歉Jairo在大家面前
Sorry Jairo knocked you down
把你打趴25-30次
25 to 30 times in front of everyone.
呃 抱歉我没帮你拿到黄带
Yeah. Sorry I couldn't get your yellow corda.
没事 谢谢你肯为我出头
It's ok. Thanks for getting beat up for me.
我现在又对俄♥罗♥斯♥的
Anyway, I'm kind of interested in russian
铁壶力量训练感兴趣了
kettlebell strength training now.
别让我看这个 因为我...
Don't make me watch this because I...
- 我给老妈看 - 好
- I'll show mom. - Yeah.
有个惊喜给你
Well, I have a surprise for you.
- 你升职了 - 真的
- You got a promotion. - Really?
- 涨工资了 - 不是
- I get a raise? - No...
但你有这双洗碗手套
But you get these yellow dish gloves.
黄手套是礼物哦
I present to you your yellow gloves.
真是好玩啊 我们还是走吧
So much fun. Well, we better get going.
码头上的死海豹自己是不会戳自己的
Yeah. That dead seal down at the pier isn't gonna poke itself.
等等 今天你们俩上班
Wait, wait. Hold on. You two are working today.
什么 排班表上没有我们啊
What? We're not on the schedule today.
你得学着看自己写的排班表了
Read. Learn how to read the schedule that you write.
Tina 宝贝 你今天休息
Tina, honey, we're giving you the day off.
出去玩吧
Go do something fun.
你知道什么是死海豹吗 那是什么
Do you know where this dead seal is? What's that about?
就是死海豹啊 妈妈
Its a dead seal, mom. It's...
被水冲上来的
a washed-up seal.
他们要去戳它
They go poke at it.
如果用力拍它
And we're gonna slap it.
会发出很大的声音
It makes a great sound.
然后我把声音录下来 就和狂欢一样
Then I sample the slaps. Sounds like an orgy.
我喜欢死海豹
I like dead seals,
但我想我还是留在这
but I think I'm gonna stay here instead.
在这挺有意思的
I'm actually having fun at work today.
- 而且这是我们的父女时间 - 哦
- Besides, it's our father-daughter time. - Aww!
- 没劲 - Gene 我们走
- Sucker! - Gene, run.
快走 快走 去看死海豹了
Run, run, run, run, run to the seal!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表