I gotta free up one of these outfits.
不必了 我自己有
No, you don't! I got my own.
是个大汉堡
It's a burger.
-不错嘛 -非常感谢 陶彼德
- Easy enough. - Thanks a lot, Torpedo.
祝你好运 老兄
Good luck out there, Sport.
琳达 你 你听到了吗
Linda, did you-- did you hear that?
陶彼德·琼斯喊我"老兄"
Torpedo Jones called me "Sport".
他那不是喊你 他喊吉恩呢
He didn't call you "Sport", he called Gene "Sport".
不 他当时是看着我说的
No, he was looking right at me.
没错 他喊的是我 还抓了抓我的头发
Yeah, he called me "Sport" and he tussled my hair.
太棒了 吉恩 你真棒
It was great, Gene. You were great.
我就是招人抓的孩子
I'm a great tussle receiver.
在吉祥物赛跑上穿着汉堡服 吉恩
Wow, wearing the burger suit in the mascot race, Gene.
这是给老爸做广♥告♥啊
That's advertising, huh?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
陶彼德人真好 让我们坐在贵宾席
It was so nice of Torpedo to give us these seats
这样就能清楚观看吉恩的比赛了
so we can watch Gene's race.
在这里连球员的纹身都看得一清二楚
You can really make out the players' tattoos from here.
被遮住的纹身更让人浮想联翩
Makes you wonder about the tattoos we can't see.
纹在屁♥股♥上的
On their butts.
感觉怎么样 吉恩 心跳快吗
How you doing, Gene? You feeling fast?
不 我有点想吐
No, I feel queasy.
是不是很紧张呀 王牌
Got some butterflies, Ace?
-陶彼德 -想听听我的建议吗 孩子
- Torpedo! - Want my advice, kid?
这比赛要穿着角色服跑
It's a mascot race,
你需要做的就是稳住脚下
all you gotta do is stay on your feet.
让其他选手自乱阵脚
Let the other guys trip over themselves.
吉祥物赛跑的时间到了
It's time for the mascot race!
老天啊
Goodie.
记住 你是我们餐馆的形象大使
Remember, you're an ambassador for our restaurant,
跑两下意思意思就行了
so just trying and run well,
你本来跑得就不咋地
'cause you don't run well.
祝你好运 老兄
Good luck out there, Sport.
之前那句"老兄" 我还以为你在喊我呢
Oh. Yeah, I thought earlier you called me "Sport", so...
不 在那出现的孩子我都那么叫 闪兄
Nah, that was-- that was a nickname for the kid there, Flash.
那我就叫"闪兄"吧
I'll take "Flash".
孩子们 从现在起叫我"闪兄"
Kids, call me "Flash" from now on.
为了区分一下 还是叫你"臭兄"吧
Let's split the diff and call you "Stinky".
臭兄 我喜欢
Stinky! I like it!
陶彼德 为了感谢你让吉恩参赛
Oh, Torpedo, here's a little thank-you
这是一点小意思
for getting Gene in the race.
我是个卖♥♥汉堡的
I make burgers for a living,
所以给你这东西不算奇怪吧
so it's not weird for me to give you this.
我不觉得奇怪啊 鲍勃
I don't think it's weird at all, Bob.
装作好吃的样子吧
Like a good burger.
味道真的很好呢
Mmm. That's a good burger.
我去解决一下投球区的那个废柴
Finish this guy back on the mound.
陶彼德·琼斯刚刚夸我做的汉堡好吃哎
Ha! Torpedo Jones just said I make a good burger!
我想把那句话刻在我的墓碑上
I want that on my tombstone.
我没开玩笑 可以吗
Seriously, okay?
不行 你的墓志铭我已经替你选好了
No, I already got your tombstone picked out for ya.
什么 是什么
What, what is it?
"汉堡来喽"
It says, "Order up."
不错 就刻这个吧
That's good. Let's go with that one.
今天 加入出彩码头吉祥物赛跑的
Joining your Wonder Wharf mascots today
是一位特别的食物来宾
is a special guest food,
一个大汉堡
a burger!
操纵它的是一个男孩
A boy who is also a burger.
注意听令
And I have my gun.
预备 就位
Ready, set...
超过他们 吉恩
Go get 'em, Gene!
我强化了一下汉堡服的侧边
I reinforced the crotch
这样他就不会撕开它了
so he wouldn't tear it.
加油 吉恩 替亡父报仇
Win, Gene! Avenge dad's death!
海狮萨米倒下了
Down goes Sammy Sea Lion!
只剩下两个选手了
Ooh! It's a two-mascot race!
汉堡男孩和鹈鹕船长
Burger and Captain Pel-I-Can.
他们激烈地竞争着
There they go,
像两个踩着风火轮的...
like two, fast, fiery...
哪吒
bew!
汉堡男孩赢了
The burger is your winner!
祝贺你 汉堡小伙
Well, congratulations, young burger.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
您可以在公园内购买♥♥
you can purchase delicious burgers
差不多这个样子的
that look somewhat like him
超级美味汉堡
right here at the park.
还可以在我家餐馆购买♥♥
And at my family's restaurant.
你家餐馆叫什么
And, uh, what's the name of that restaurant?
是... 是...
Ah, it's-- it's--
-我每天都泡在那啊 -开心汉堡店
- God, I'm there every day. - Bob's Burgers!
-什么来的 神哪 -开心汉堡店
- It's-- Oh, God... - Bob's Burgers!
-吉恩 不 -算了算了 没关系
- Gene! No! - Never mind. Never mind. That's okay.
不管这家店叫什么
You can get everything you expect from a burger
你都可以点个汉堡 享受美味
at whatever the name of his restaurant is...
我想起来了 我想起来了
Oh, oh, I just remembered! I just remembered!
晚了
It's too late.
但你今天可以在公园买♥♥到
But you can get them here at the park, today.
不 说出来啊
No! Say it!
我赢了 赢了赢了 我赢了
I won something! I won! I won! I won something!
而且 你没有像其他人一样摔倒
Yeah, and you didn't fall down like everyone else.
-跟你的孙子们好好显摆显摆 -我会的
- Tell that to your grandkids. - I will.
吉恩 你真是坑爹呢啊
Gene, are you kidding me?!
我们家餐馆叫做 开心汉堡店
The name of the restaurant is Bob's Burgers!
可是 我喊你"老爸"的啊
Well, I call you "dad"!
我还以为叫"老爸汉堡店"呢
I think of it as Dad's Burgers!
你就睡在餐馆上面
You live above it!
你每天都在餐馆里干活啊
You work in it every day!
鲍勃 冷静 冷静
Bob, calm down, calm down.
我很抱歉 老爸
I'm sorry, dad.
我没事我没事 他很棒
I'm fine. I'm fine. He did great.
你很棒 吉恩
You did great, Gene.
金牌哎 我们应该给它镀层青铜
A gold medal! Oh, we should get that bronzed!
好球 三振出局
Strike three. You're out!
陶彼德的无影指叉球突然球风一转
Torpedo's split-finger skadootch has suddenly started clicking.
我好喜欢你做的汉堡 鲍勃
I love that burger of yours, Bob.
比赛结束后 我们去开心汉堡店闹一闹吧
Hey, after the game, let's all go to Bob's Burgers!
现在 有人给我宣传了
Now that's advertising, huh?
今日汉堡
我与汉堡有个约会
精制花生口味
上等汉堡 只要5.95
小天使
Ooh, Angel!
他们这么叫你 是因为你很乖吗
Do they call you that 'cause you're such a good boy?
为了逃出古巴 我做了很多坏事
I did many bad things to escape Cuba.
那些事总在无尽的暗夜中纠缠着我
Things that haunt me in the dark of the night.
再来杯啤酒吧
How about another beer?
兄弟 知道吗 你们的老爸非常赞
Man, you kids got a great dad, you know that?
一夫一妻一家庭 这样才对
One wife. One family. That's the way to do it.
知道么 职棒联盟的那些家伙
You know, in the majors, most guys got a whole bunch of families
一人娶遍50州
spread out over the 50 states.
春训时 佛罗里达的妻子相伴左右
When spring training starts, you get your Florida wife.
常规赛季 意味着"开放赛季"
When it's regular season, it's open season,
你们懂我在说什么吧
if you know what I'm talkin' about.
你吻别老家的农妇和孩子们
You kiss your home field wife and kids good-bye,
告诉他们你会想他们的 你也确实会
you tell 'em you'll miss 'em, and you do.
然后偷拿一些玩具 送给另一处的孩子
But you still take some of their toys and re-gift 'em for your away kids.
那你一定是个了不起的爸爸喽
I bet you're a great dad.
兼三个超级赞的丈夫
And three great husbands.
陶彼德先生 我无意中注意到
Mr. Torpedo, I couldn't help but notice
那个高个子男生有点无精打采的
that the tall boy was looking a little lethargic.
他生狼疮了 或是佝偻病犯了还是什么的
Yeah, he's got Lupus or rickets or somethin'.
我就纳闷为啥我们队总招这些病秧子
I don't know why we keep giving that job to these sick kids.
请问我能为您提供服务吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表