Shouldn't have farted.
谁困在墙里了
Who's trapped in the wall?
- Bob - 我
Bob.Me.
Bob卡在墙缝里
Bob can't fit in the wall.
他肯定是太胖了
He's overweight.
- 妈 - 啥
- Mom. - What?
他又听不见我说啥
He can't hear me.
我能 我就在这
Yes, I can. I'm right here.
我想点个汉堡
I'd like to order a hamburger.
不行Al 他不能吃汉堡
No, al! He can't have a hamburger.
他能吃个火鸡堡
He can have a turkey burger.
火鸡堡根本就是浮云
There's no such thing as a turkey burger.
去读你的《Maxim》
Go read your "Maxim."
爸拿《Maxim》来了
Dad gets "Maxim"?
没 他在公♥寓♥的回收再利用垃圾箱找到的
No. He found it in the recycling at the condo.
封面是谁
Who's on the cover?
“女狼俱乐部”(喜剧电影)的女的
The girls of "Coyote ugly."
我怎么觉得她们好像都死掉了
I don't think they're even alive anymore.
Lin 我们餐馆得开始营业了
Lin, we need to open the restaurant.
我想我能下到餐馆去
Hey, I bet I can get down there.
说啥呢 你能下去
What are you talking about? You can go down?
孩子们 你们下去见我 好吗
Kids, you meet me down there, ok?
你们现在当我的眼睛和手啊
You're gonna be my eyes and my hands.
好的 现在就下去
Ok. We're down there.
没 你们都没动
No, you're not. You haven't moved!
我在打开烤架子
I'm turning on the grill! Beep boop. Whoosh!
烤架不是那个声
That's not the sound the grill makes.
下去到餐馆去
Go down to the restaurant.
比较特殊的是羊乳酪
Ok, so the special comes with feta cheese,
叫“从来不是羊乳酪”
And it's called never been feta.
你听见了吗 你们在笑吗
Heh. Did you hear that? Are you laughing?
Ha. Ha ha!
听见你笑了 你把它记下了
I hear you laughing. Are you writing it?
是的 从来不是羊乳酪
Yep. Never been feta.
好的 我要去让Tina弄好烤架
Good. All right, I'm gonna go get Tina set up on the grill.
这棒极了
This is going great!
孩子们 Gene Louise
Hey, kids! Gene! Louise!
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey! Hey.
拿着 我的尿
Take this. That's my pee.
哦 恶
Oh. Uhh. Yeah.
倒了再拿回来 好吗
Empty it out and bring it back, ok?
现在我们就这么运作
This'll be our system.
你说我的递尿男
Uh... You're my pee guy.
爸的尿
Dad's pee.
Bob 我叫了包工头Teddy 过来
Ohh. Bob, I called Teddy the Contractor!
他马上来给你弄出来
He's coming right away to get you out!
什么 不用Lin 没有必要
What? No. Lin, that's not necessary.
当然有必要
Of course it is.
你困在墙里了
You're stuck in the wall.
我知道 你知道Teddy啥样的人
No, I know. Just you know how Teddy is.
一直一直说的Teddy....
Talky Teddy, yap yap yap.
什么 你没有时间听他的故事
What, you don't have time for his stories?
你今天特别特别忙
Are you very, very busy today?
不
Uh, no.
Bobby 你现在要不要紧啊
You're in a tight spot, huh, Bobby?
有点 Teddy
A little bit, Teddy.
我听说过像这样的建筑
Ehh. I've heard of buildings like this, you know,
- 墙体都是建错位的 - 呵呵
With false walls. Uh-huh.
- 是法律禁止的 - 啊
It's a prohibition thing. Oh.
在这个镇里 过去用来藏走私酒的地方
Yeah, this town, it used to be a bootleggers port.
很多人不知道
A lot of people don't know that.
有意思
That's interesting.
我舅公过去在镇里经营非法酒吧
Yeah. My great-uncle used to run a speakeasy here in town.
叫Swanky's 叫Swanky's的地方
It was called swanky's, place called swanky's.
听说过叫Swanky-panky的鸡尾酒吗
You ever hear of a cocktail called the swanky-panky?
- 没 - 用两部分苦艾酒做的
- No.- It's made with 2 parts vermouth--
听着 Teddy
Teddy. Teddy. Teddy, listen.
今天别把我整出去 好吗
Don't get me out today, ok?
告诉Linda你不得不明天再来
Tell Linda you have to come back tomorrow.
我卡车里有电钻 我不用它....
I got the sawzall in the truck. I don't even--
不不不 Teddy 听着
No, no, no. Teddy, listen.
告诉她你要个许可神马的
Tell her that you need a permit or something.
你想待在这儿 Bob
You want to stay in the wall, Bob?
别评论了 Teddy 别评论
Don't judge, Teddy. Don't judge.
一个男人呆在水管道里面没有啥错
There's nothing wrong with a man enjoying his crawl space
直到他丈人丈母离开
Till his in-laws leave.
只是吧我听说过一个人
No. It's just, you know, I heard about this guy
在墙里面躲警♥察♥
That hid out in a wall from the police.
他精神不正常了Bob
He went bonkers, Bob.
警♥察♥找到他时
You know, when they found him,
他在咀嚼地板
He was chewin' on a 2x4,
就穿着铜线
Wearin' nothin' but copper wire.
好故事 Teddy
That's a great story, Teddy.
明天再来啊
Just come back tomorrow.
但是今天我仍然要收你的钱
Ok. I still gotta charge you for today, though.
今天 就站那说话了
Today? You just stood there talking.
Bob 我的心理医生告诉我
Bob, you know, my therapist says
自己不珍惜自己的时间 没人会在乎你的时间
That if I don't value my time, nobody's goin' to.
好吧 你赢了 只是
All right. You're right. Right. Just...
好吧 我把它记下来
All right. I'm just gonna write it up
当咨♥询♥费了 没有友情价啊
As a consultation. No friend prices.
好吧 你要做啥随便吧
All right, do whatever you have to do
把账单沿木杆扔下来
And just drop the bill down the shaft.
好的
All right.
你看到了没
Did you get it?
你扔了吗
Did you drop it?
扔了
I dropped it.
没看到
I didn't get it.
呃 我可不能让...你知道 没交割就结账啊
Well, I can't have the--you know, the things outstanding.
- Teddy 我会找到的账单 好吧 - 找
- Teddy, I'll look for it, all right? - Find it.
再写一张行吧
Write another one, then!
没有了 现在还得再去卡车拿
I don't have--now I gotta go to the truck.
如你看到的
Ok, as you can see,
我在我家房♥子的墙里面
I'm spending my first night
过的第一夜
Inside the walls of my own house.
我借了Gene的相机 我能记录我的经历
I borrowed Gene's camera so I can document my experience.
别弄了 Bob 时间不早了
Come on, Bob. It's late.
Louise把她Kuchi Kupi夜明玩具
And Louise has loaned me her Kuchi Kupi night light.
Kuchi Kopi.
Kuchi Kopi夜明玩具
Kuchi Kopi. Kuchi Kopi night light.
总之 这是我今天要睡觉的地方
Anyway, here's where I'm gonna sleep tonight.
我展示给你看
I'll show you.
用力啊 Al
Oh, Al. Yes.
神啊 Linda父母在嘿♥咻♥
Oh, my god. I thinks Linda's parents are having sex
我希望他们带套了 因为我不想照顾那小孩
I hope that they used the protection. 'cause I am not taking care of that baby.
这声音我要取样
I'm gonna sample it.
你好啊
Well, hello.
看见你很有趣
Funny seeing you here.
呵呵 两僵尸
Whoa. Double trouble.
做吧
Ok, let's do this.
你听起来像我姥姥
You sound like my grandmother.
什么 我听不见你说啥
what? I can't hear you.
你听起来像姥爷
And you sound like my grandfather.
别在互相摸了 别在互相摸了
Please stop touching each other. Please stop touching each other.
啊
Aah!
Gene 你准备好做报告了吗
Gene, you ready to give your report?
哦 呃
Oh. Uh...
我姥姥姥爷和我们住一起
My grandparents are staying with us,
禁酒令间他们还活着
And they were both alive during prohibition.
所以那个他们在我旁边的房♥间嘿♥咻♥时
So this is what it sounds like
听起来就这样
When they have sex in the room next to mine.
嗷 嗷 啊
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表