your prostate and you made a poopie?
- Linda - 还记得爸爸那次
Linda! Oh, remember when dad
想尝试慢跑么
tried to go jogging?
- 行了吧 - 当老爹看
Oh, come on! What about
关于施密特结局的时候痛哭流涕么
when dad cried at the end of About Schmidt?
Gene 你怎么只穿着内衣啊
Gene, why are you in your underwear?
吃东西呢嘛 你想让我
I was eating. What, you want me
把奶油弄衣服上啊
to get butter all over my clothes?
就是 现在只要把他弄出去拿浇水软管冲冲就行
Yeah. Now we just take him out back and hose him off.
你是个医生 这是痣不
You're a doctor... is this a mole?
我不是医生 而且那是葡萄干
I'm not a doctor. And that's a raisin.
是可以食用的痣
Oh... edible mole.
好吧 咱让其他人说吧
All right, let's let someone else go.
Samuels 到你了
Samuels, how about you,
你最糗是神马时候
what's your most embarrassing moment?
我不晓得
I don't know.
- 现在 - 是啊 现在就感觉挺糗的
This? Yeah, definitely this.
唔
Hm.
可以走了吗
Are we done?
好吧 就到这吧 Nora
Yes, I guess we are done, Nora.
你确定没有其他地方住吗
Are you sure there aren't any rooms available anywhere else?
没 所有地方都订满了 我查过了
No, everything's booked... I checked.
哦哦 你好
Ooh, hello
我觉得冷
I'm cold.
我的乳♥头♥是尖尖的
My nipples are so pointy!
叮当 是找你的
Ding-dong! It's for you.
不是
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
就是
Mm-hmm... Mm-mm.
也许是个包裹 你该应下门
It might be a package... You should answer it.
Lin 别叹气了 睡觉吧
Lin, stop stewing and go to sleep.
我真受不鸟 Bob
I can't help it, Bob!
咱的客人真不是一般扫兴诶
Our guests are such party poopers.
所有人 一丁点儿家庭旅馆精神都没有
All of 'em! No one has any b&b spirit at all!
好了 睡觉吧 拜托
Okay, just go to sleep, all right?
明儿早起肯定就好了
You'll feel better in the morning.
好吧
Fine!
Gene Gene
Gene, Gene,
你的脚蹬到我的内衣了
your foot is down the back of my underwear.
那儿暖和啊 我的脚挺冷的
It's warm down there... My feet are cold.
是挺暖和的 但那是你老爹我的屁♥股♥
Yes, but it's my ass.
老爸 睡没
Dad, are you still awake?
没呢 Tina 我一秒钟之前还跟Gene说话儿呢,
Yes, Tina. I was just talking to Gene, right? A second ago?
你不觉得马儿们都没办法表达他们心中的音乐吗
Do you think horses get songs stuck in their heads?
诶呀 我靠啊 我哪儿知道
Oh, my God. I don't know.
Tina 睡觉
Tina, go to sleep.
爸爸 来点儿鸡腿吗
Dad, do you want any chicken?
别告别人啊 这点只够
Don't tell anyone... There's just enough
- 咱俩人儿的 - 快睡觉你们 所有人都是
for the two of us. Just go to sleep, all of you.
还好咱们的客人都很舒服 Linda
I'm glad our guests are comfortable, Linda,
这太棒了
cause this is great!
我们的客人们
Oh! Our guests!
他们会感谢我的
They'll appreciate me.
只要我下次更加努力
I'll just have to try harder next time.
喂
Hey!
还好我有个备份
I've got a backup.
我从来没这么高兴的工作过
I've never been so happy to be at work.
看出来了 你从来没这么早开过门儿 Bob
Yeah, you opened early today, huh, Bob?
楼上的浴室都排队了
Well, there was a line to get into the bathroom
所以我下楼来
up in the apartment, so I came down here
在水池子里冲了个凉
to do my morning routine in the slop sink.
Bob 咱还有牙签么
Bob, do we have any toothpicks down here?
- 有啊 就在那儿呢 - 漂亮的呢
Yeah, over there. Pretty ones?
什么漂亮的
What do you mean, pretty ones, Lin?
可爱的牙签
The nice ones.
家庭旅馆做的怎么样 Linda
How's the b&b going, Linda?
好极了 干嘛 你听说啥了
Oh, it's great! Why? What'd you hear?
啥 啥也没听说啊 我猜一定很神奇吧
What? Nothing. I bet it's magical up there.
我想象的到 跟英国差不多吧
I picture it like England.
确实是这样 Teddy
It is, Teddy, it is.
但是他们欣赏咩
But do they appreciate it?
躲在房♥间里头跟小脏地鼠一样
Holed up in their rooms like dirty little gophers?
他们要不参与 那来这儿干啥啊 你说说
Why come to a b&b if you're not gonna participate, you know?
他们真是忘恩负义
Oh, they're so ungrateful!
真希望我能住在你的旅馆
I wish I was staying at your b&b.
我想坐在客厅里 然后 来杯红酒
I'd sit in the parlor, and maybe I'd have a little wine,
玩点桌游
play some board games...
就是 红酒 游戏
Yes! Wine! Games!
- Teddy 你应该来我们这儿 - 啥
Teddy, you should stay here. What?
- 你应该来 你是最理想的客人 - 是嘛
You should. You're the dream guest. Really?
你就是我一直在寻找的那个人
You're the one I'm looking for?
你还有地方嘛
Do you have any vacancies?
有 louies的房♥间
Yes! Louise's room!
不信 Linda Louise的房♥间 她会杀了咱俩的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Linda, Louise's room? She'd murder us.
她是大姑娘了 她会克服这一切的
She's a big girl... She'll get over it.
Linda 她不会克服的 你要真把她从她屋里撵出来
Linda, she won't get over it... When you vacuumed
她会一个礼拜不搭理你的
in there, she wouldn't talk to you for a week.
而且 那也不算个房♥间 就是个壁橱
Plus, it's not even a room; It's, like, a closet.
听起来不赖啊 我并不需要多大房♥间的
That sounds perfect for me... I don't need a lot of room.
我回去拿点 拿点东西来
I'll just bring, like, one outfit.
- 哇 我稀饭 - 我回去拿我的东西
Oh, I love it! I'll get my stuff.
一定会很棒的
This is gonna be great!
告诉Louise的时候 祝你好运
Well, have fun telling Louise
你要把她从她房♥间赶出来啊 Lin
you're kicking her out of her room, Lin.
戴上头盔
Wear a helmet.
啊哈哈 你干什么呢
Ah, ha, ha... What are you doing?
- 嗨 louies 我正在 - 嗨 妈妈
Oh, hi, Louise. I was just... Oh, hi, mom.
嗨呀 你拿着我东西干嘛
Hello. You're holding my stuff.
嗨 我的小美女
Hello, my little lady.
嗨 老妈
Hello, mom.
你动我东西干什么
What are you doing with my stuff?
我只是要欢迎我们家庭旅馆的
I was just welcoming our newest
新客人 搬进你的房♥间
bed-and-breakfast guest into your room.
我房♥间
Into my room?
跟Teddy问好
Say hello to Teddy!
你好 louise
Hi, Louise.
你这里的东西都不错嘛
You got wonderful stuff in here.
- 我是在太太太喜欢了 - 啥
I love, love, love it! What?
除了这个小家伙 他吓了我一大跳
Except for this little guy; he's kind of giving me the creeps.
这不是真的吧
This isn't happening!
老妈 这不是真的吧
Mother, this isn't happening, right?
介个世界疯了咩
Has the world gone crazy?!
好吧 Louise
Okay, come on, Louise.
让我们的客人单独待一会儿
Let's leave our guest alone.
你的客人 我可没邀请他来
You mean your guest, 'cause I did not invite Teddy
而且还是来我房♥间
to come into my room and
- 动我东西 - 好了
move my stuff around! That's right.
淡定
Come on.
一会儿见
See you in a little... bit
Teddy 等下一起喝红酒吃奶酪哈
at the wine-and- cheese mixer, Teddy.
听起来不赖 Linda
Sounds good, Linda.
去死吧 Teddy
And I'll see you in hell, Teddy.
抱歉Teddy
I'm sorry, Teddy.
去死吧
I will see you in hell!
Samuels那两只在哪儿?
Where are the Samuels?
奶酪越来越软趴了
The cheese is getting sweaty.
在他们屋里呗
They're in their room.
我觉得他们在床上蹦跶呢
I think they're jumping on the bed.
我听见那些弹簧响的忒疯狂
I heard the box spring going crazy.
听起来好像他们很忙
Sounds like they're "Busy."
他们应该忙着吃奶酪 呷红酒才对
They should be busy eating cheese and sipping wine.
啥意思 很忙?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表