嘘
Shh!
Bob!
呼呼
Hey! Whoo!
Bob 我觉得你还有点没擦干净
Bob! Hey, I think you missed a spot!
别生气哦 那只是你的胡子
Oh, never mind. That's just your mustache!
好家伙
Ka-boom!
哈哈 哈哈 Jimmy 说得好
Ha-ha. Ha-ha, Jimmy! Good one.
至少我还长得出来 你想还没有呢
Uh, at least I could grow one. You can't!
Gene Louise 来个 ‘好家伙’ 如何
Gene? Louise? How about a "Ka-boom"?
-爸爸 你可以干得更漂亮呀 -是啊 加把劲嘛
You can do better than that, dad. Yeah, step it up.
好吧 我承认 你们更强 来点建议
Okay, you do better. Give me something.
比如 我也没啥好的
How about, I don't know...
这鞋真不错 Jimmy 他们也有给男人穿的不
Nice shoes, Jimmy. Do they make them for men, too? Ha!
这个 还真不赖 喂 Ji
That's, uh... that's good. Hey, Ji...
他们闪人了
Oh. They're gone.
喵了个咪的 恨死Jimmy Pesto了
God, I hate Jimmy Pesto
和他那些伤不起的饲料 还有 所有去对面吃饭的人
with his crappy food and all his... customers.
从你俩愚蠢的竞赛中消停下
Oh, forget about your silly rivalry for one minute.
Bob 听好 过来点
Bob, listen, come here.
Tina的生日就快到了
Tina's birthday's coming up,
我觉得我们该给她过个特别的生日
and I think we should do something special
毕竟就要13岁了
since she's turning 13.
正式转变为一个女人了
This is the year she becomes a woman.
我不关心这个
Yeah, I don't want to hear this.
Bob 她需要这样一个特别的生日派对
Bob, she deserves a special party this year.
如果她日记里说的都是真的
If what it says in her diary is true,
那她就真的需要了 必须的
then I'd say she needs it. A lot.
说的没错
It's true.
啥 你们偷看了她的日记
Wait. You read her diary?
还好这个我算受得住
Yeah. What I can stomach.
我只是扫了一眼 确保她没嗑药
I just skim it to make sure she's not on drugs.
啥 上面咋说
What... what does it say?
写着 我没在嗑药
It says, "I'm not on drugs."
真粗略
It's pretty rough.
而且她还觉得今年她会转运
But she thinks things will really turn around this year.
还命名为Tina之年
Yeah, she dubbed it the "Year of Tina."
咋你们都偷看了他的日记
Why is everyone reading her diary?
更易理解啊 文字上比为人上好多了
It's well-written. She's better on the page than in person.
如果我们被纳粹抓了
And what if the Nazis get us,
那就是我们家的全部了
and it's all we have of our family?
那好吧 我们就给她来个超特别的生日
Okay, fine. We'll make this birthday extra-special.
-说定了 Tina 宝贝儿 过来这边 -啥
All right. Tina, sweetie, come here. Yeah?
听着 宝贝儿 我们想给你准备个
Listen, baby, we'd like you to have
超特别的13岁生日派对
and extra-special 13th birthday party.
所以好好想想 我们需要为这个
So take your time, and think about
超棒的生日派对准备点啥
what would make the perfect party.
我想要个有男男女♥女♥的生日派对
I'd like it to be a boy-girl party.
-嗯哼 嗯 -混搭风的
Mm-hmm. Mm. With mingling.
我想让咱店歇业一天 然后邀请我们全班都来参加
I want to close the restaurant and invite my whole class over.
-别想 -然后 我想要当个DJ
No. And I want there to be a dj,
-跳点舞 一台喷雾机 嗯嗯
and dancing, and a smoke machine, mmm-mm.
大概两个小时左右的派对吧
And about two hours into the party,
我想这成为我人生中的重要时刻
I want there to be a moment
-我看见小Jimmy往来于其间 -嗯
where I see Jimmy Jr. Across the room hmm.
接着我们相互吸引
And we're pulled toward each other.
-嗯嗯 -我们在迪斯科的镜面球下相遇
Mmm-mm. We meet under the disco ball,
-嗯 -然后相吻到肉身与灵魂合体
mm. And we kiss until our bodies and souls become one.
我的妈呀
Oh, God.
-还有 这是我的初吻 -嗯
And it's my first kiss. Mm.
-太完美了 我将终身铭记
And it's perfect, and I remember it forever.
-怪胎 -好吓人
Freak. Scary.
看来你还真用了点心思
Wow. You've really put some thought into it.
那个 听起来貌似有点贵
That, uh, sounds expensive.
除了热吻Pesto那娃那部分 其他的我都还能接受
And I could do without the kissing Pesto's kid part.
没关系 我想我注定了不会有幸福的生活
Oh. It's okay, I guess I wasn't meant to have a good life.
Bob 答应吧 快
Bob, a word? Now?
-现在不行 -快
Not now. Now.
好吧
All right.
你是想热吻小Jimmy Pesto么
You want to kiss Jimmy Pesto Jr.?
是啊 超想 好多次了
Yes. A lot. Many times.
我来帮你 我来当你的接吻协调员
I can help you. I'll be your kissing coordinator.
这是我送你的生日礼物哦
It's my birthday present to you.
我想我知道该怎样接吻
Yeah, I think I know how to kiss.
-嗷 -你会吗 你觉得你知道该怎样接吻吗
Ow! Do ya? You think you know how to kiss?
-你知道怎样接吻 哈 会吗 -嗷
You know how to lock lips, huh? Do ya? Ow!
你以为自己知道亲男人是怎样的感觉 是吗 Tina
You think you know what it feels like to kiss a man, Tina?!
如果你不知道 你还在这儿干嘛
If you don't know what you're doing out there,
-干脆自杀得了 或者再杯具点 -嗷 嗷
you could get yourself killed. Or worse! Ow, ow!
性病 Tina 你听过吗
STDS, Tina, have you heard of them?
-疱疹 你听过吗 有木有 -听过 听过
Have you heard of herpes? Have you? Yes. Yes.
-你知道疱疹在你嘴巴上的感觉吗 -知道
Do you know what herpes feels like on your mouth? Yes.
啥 啥感觉 说啊
What? What is it? What?
就像 嘴巴上有裂口
Like, um, cuts on your mouth.
貌似对啊
That sounds right.
-改扇Gene的耳光 -嗷
Sla... I'm gonna slap gene. Ow!
不营业 还要买♥♥台喷雾机
Closing down the restaurant, getting a smoke machine,
一个DJ 把这些全部加起来
and a dj? That's gonna add up.
Lin 我们这月没闲钱
We have nothing extra this month, lin.
那么 我们就要想想办法了
Well, we got to do what we got to do.
看看她
Look at her.
太木讷了
She's so awkward.
她是个好女孩儿
She's a good girl.
那好 我去找 Fischoeder 说说
Okay. I'll talk to Fischoeder
看能不能晚点交租
about getting an extension on the rent.
雾真大
It's foggy.
是啊 真大
Yes, it is.
-你还在那儿吗 -我在
Are you there? I am.
为啥要站大雾里
Why are we here in the fog?
因为 因为我想见你
I-I wanted to meet you,
然后 你告诉我上这儿来找你
and then you told me to meet you here.
哦 对哦
Oh, that's right.
真不赖 我爱这雾
It was a good idea. I love the fog.
抱歉 Fischoeder 先生 我知道我们说好
Listen, Mr. Fischoeder, I know we talked
永远不再这样
about never doing this again,
但是 如果你能让我们这月交租上
but if you can just give us two extra weeks
延期两周的话
this month on the rent...
我得让你打住了 Bob
I'm going to have to stop you right there, Bob.
你 你要接着说点啥
Were-were you going to follow that up with anything?
-无 -哦
No. Oh.
爱死这雾拂过我披肩的感觉了
Oh, I love the way the fog feels under my cape.
那好吧 我走了
Uh, right. I'll get going.
Bob 喂 你觉得这个怎么样
Bob, listen. What do you think of this?
我不帮你延期交租
What if I don't give you an extension on your rent,
但给个机会
but I do give you the opportunity
去我名下产业赚点外快
to earn some extra money in one of my side businesses?
听起来 还凑合吧
That sounds... Sketchy.
-这确实是 Bob -哦
Oh, it is, Bob. Oh.
但你得带上这帽子
But you get to wear this hat.
哦
Oh!
所以 下周开始
So, for the next week,
我就要去开出租了
I'll be driving a taxicab
赚钱来给 Tina 过生日
to pay for Tina's party.
还要带着这帽子
And I'll be wearing this hat.
-帅啊 -给力呀 -帅气的是活儿还是帽子
Cool! Cool! Cool hat or job?
-活儿 -帽子 -谢谢你 爸爸
Job. Hat. Thank you, dad.
-这派对会超赞的
This party is gonna sizzle.
-快停下
Stop it.
-喂 喂 Bob 宝贝儿 -说
Wait, wait. Bob, Bobby. Yes?
你怎么会有空去开出租
When are you going to have time to drive a cab?
这个嘛 我会白天在店里 Lin
Well, I'll work the full day at the restaurant, lin,
然后 跑车嘛
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表