风铃
Wind chimes! Aah!
鲍勃 我觉得现在营业很不安全
Bob, I'm not sure staying open is safe.
我想 飓风会把这里撕个稀巴烂
Suppose the hurricane tears right through here.
我要赌一把
I'll chance it!
你看我把谁带来了
Look who I found trying to stay dry in the bounce house.
在充气屋里躲雨的全体龙虾皇家女仆
The entire Royal Court of Lobster Maidens.
可怜的小妞们
Oh, you poor things!
欢迎各位殿下莅临寒舍
Welcome, your highnesseses.
从今往后 你们就是皇家奶牛了
Uh, you are henceforth known as the royal cows.
鲍勃
Bob!
或者 类似的东西吧
Ah, well, something like that.
我去做几个汉堡
I'll go throw on some burgers.
热咖啡马上来
Hot coffee coming up!
我更想用嘴裹住那个啤酒龙头
I'd really rather get my lips around that beer tap.
-大家好 -你好 格雷琴
- Hi, guys. - Hey, Gretchen!
哎哟 龙虾女仆
Oh, Lobster Maiden!
泰迪 这位是格雷琴
Teddy, this is Gretchen.
-我的头发一直是她剪的 -你好
- She cuts my hair. - How you doing?
你还在警♥察♥酒吧上夜班么
Hey, are you still working nights at the cop bar?
不了 都是手不老实惹的祸
Nah, there was a groping incident.
我道歉了 但还是被开除了
I apologized, but they fired me anyway.
-她喝高了 -确实
- Oh, she's too much. - Really is.
-这儿能进吗 -能啊
- Hey, you open? Mm-hmm.
-有吃的吗 -有啊
- You got food? - Yup.
-有啤酒吗 -还用问吗
- Beer? - Absolutely!
-那气氛呢 -这个嘛...
- Atmosphere? - Yeah... Nah...
就这儿了
Ah, good enough.
老鲍 我觉得这样发展下去很有派对氛围
Whoa, Bobby, I think this might develop into a party type situation!
你们几个 老实待在地下室
You kids stay down in the basement.
我已经选了一角作为浴室
I already picked a corner for the bathroom.
就是那个 我去过的
That one, where I went.
那我要那边那个角落
And I picked that corner.
这样就有两个浴室了
Hey, we've got two bathrooms!
老妈 我要上去了
Mom, I'm coming up!
老老实实待在那儿
Just stay down there.
飓风过后
They're gonna need you
留待你们重整家园 延续香火
to help repopulate the earth when this is all over.
好恶心 你想要我们互相交♥配♥吗
Ew! You want us to mate with each other?!
不 你们得跟别人家的孩子
No, you'll mate with the other kids
在别人家的地下室交♥配♥
in other basements.
你们继续
Keep talking.
好棒 "锦绣三重奏"不插电演奏会
All right! JVH unplugged!
湿嗒嗒的银发羞嗒嗒地甩
Look at all that wet gray hair.
鲍鲍你看 雨果来了
Oh, Bobby, look at Hugo.
还有可怜的落汤鸡罗恩
Oh, and poor wet Ron.
-是不是很滑稽 -鲍鲍
- Yeah. Isn't it hilarious? - Bobby.
好啦 我去开门
All right, I'll let them in.
我只是想让他们欣赏一下我的菊花
I just want to give them a pressed ham first.
快住手
Stop it!
求求你 答应我嘛
Come on, let me.
那好吧
All right.
抱歉把你家的餐巾纸都用光了
Sorry for using all of your napkins.
鲍勃 谢谢你让我们进来
I want to thank you for bringing us in, Bob.
那都是琳达的意思
It was totally Linda's idea.
她可真是善解人意
She is so damn considerate!
你什么都有 而我却一无所有
You have everything, and I have nothing.
苍天 我好孤独
God, so alone!
龙虾节是我的全部
Lobsterfest was all I had.
现在也没了
And now that's gone, too.
我活着就是一个笑柄
Look at me. I'm a joke!
没错 真糟糕
Yeah, that's too bad.
鲍鲍 龙虾女仆们
Hey, Bobby, some of the Lobster Maidens
很想玩湿衣大赛
are open to the idea of a wet gown contest.
提供个奖品怎么样
Want to put up a prize?
毛巾行么
Uh, how about a towel?
我的老天 这句真好笑
Ha! Oh, my God. That's so funny.
格雷琴 来认识下雨果
Gretchen, have you, uh, met Hugo?
他本来是龙虾节的大元帅来着
He was gonna be grand marshal at the Lobsterfest.
肩带很威武嘛
Ooh. Nice sash.
有没有拿下来过
Ever take it off?
老实说 星期一
Well, actually, on Monday,
我得把它拿去干洗 然后还回去
I have to dry-clean it and give it back.
雨果 格雷琴对权威人物很感兴趣
Uh, Hugo, Gretchen is into authority figures.
警♥察♥ 消防员 甚至邮递员
Cops, firemen, even mailmen,
只要有重大固定路线就行
if they have an important route.
天啊 我也是
Oh, my Gosh. So am I!
什么 你对邮递员感兴趣么
What, you're into mailmen?
如果他们有重大固定路线的话
Well, if they have an important route.
我觉得鲍勃想说的是
I think what Bob's saying is,
她喜欢佩戴勋章的男人
she likes a man with a badge.
你不是有一个么
You have a badge.
格雷琴
Hey, Gretchen!
干嘛
Huh?
雨果还是个卫生检查员
Hey, Hugo's also a health inspector.
就像是食品治安官
That's like being a food sheriff.
这是我的勋章
This is my badge.
有点小啊
Kind of small.
你有枪么
You got a gun?
没有 实际上 我没有佩枪的资格
Uh, no. Actually, I'm not, uh... licensed to carry a firearm.
但我有食品安全检测仪
I do have a food safety thermometer,
它非常的敏锐
and it's very sharp.
雨果 拿出来看看
Pull it out, Hugo.
对啊 雨果 拿出来看看
Yeah, pull it out, Hugo.
小心点
Whoa! Watch out.
就是这个玩意啊
Here it is. Ooh.
不安全范围
"Unsafe Range".
我喜欢鲍鱼的颜色粉♥嫩♥一些
I like my pork a little pink.
(ˉ▽ˉ" )没错
你们懂的
蒂娜 你在干什么
Tina, what are you doing?
我在列交♥配♥清单
I'm working on my mating list
重整家园时会用到的
for when we have to repopulate the world.
我看看
Let me see.
同性恋 同性恋
Gay. Gay.
虚拟人物
Mythical creature.
同性恋虚拟人物
Gay mythical creature.
祝你好运
Good luck.
各位 我们这是在浪费时间
Guys, we're wasting time here.
我们得溜出去
We got to sneak out.
溜出去 可是外面正在刮飓风啊
Sneak out? But there's a hurricane.
这才是重头戏
That's my point.
我们应该出去 在暴风雨中 抢劫
We should be out there, in the wind and rain, looting!
抢劫
Looting?!
具体要怎样抢呢
So how do we do this looting thing exactly?
简单的很
It's easy.
能拿走的 就可以拿着走了
You grab anything that's not nailed down.
能拿走的 这块砖头可以吗
Anything? Like this brick?
-它是你的了 -免费砖头
- It's yours. - Free brick!
免费硬币
Free quarter.
免费号♥码
Free phone numbers.
免费海藻
Free seaweed.
吉恩 免费木板
Gene, free plywood.
鲍勃 收银机打不开了
Hey, Bob, the cash register won't open,
还有 你上汉堡的速度过快
and you're serving burgers so fast,
我都记不清该收谁的欠条了
I don't even know who to get an IOU from.
放松 琳达 我来处理
Relax, Linda. I'll take care of it.
听我说 听我说
Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen up, listen up.
你们都是我的朋友
You're all my friends.
朋友不收朋友的钱
And friends don't charge friends.
今晚汉堡免费
The burgers are free, people!
所有食物全部免费
Everything is gonna be free!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表