to pull this off.
露易丝哪去了
Where's Louise?
这位要举办处♥女♥演奏会
This one shall have his first gig.
这位要贴着那位大跳慢摇舞
This one shall slow dance upon that one.
吉米·派丝多先生的命运仍悬而未决
And Mr. Jimmy Pesto's fate is yet undetermined,
因为我还需要一些他的头发
because I still need to get some of his hair.
我现在就去整点 想一起来吗
I'm gonna go get it right now. Wanna come?
-我们想待在这里 -永远
- We want to stay here. - Forever.
我们想待在这里 永永远远
We wanna stay here forever and ever.
-我们想葬在此处 -葬在此处
- We want to be buried here! - Buried here!
好吧 等我回来后就把你们埋在这里
Okay, I'll bury you when I get back.
你要用头发当捐献品
You're taking hair donations?
没错
That's right.
为了那些患上胡癌的人
Hm, for people with mustache cancer?
对 这是一种很严重的病
Yeah, it's a serious disease.
你是鲍勃的女儿吧
Hey, aren't you Bob's kid?
不是 怎么可能
No! No, no.
爸爸 弗兰克和泽尔达吃完烤明虾后
Dad, Frank and Zelda both got the scampi,
在厕所里大吐特吐呢
and now they're in the bathroom puking.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake.
这会儿我上哪整钢琴师去啊
Where am I gonna get another piano player at this hour?
我们可以放"从男孩到男人"的歌♥
We could put on some Boyz II Men
然后我来跳慢摇舞
and I could slow dance.
小胡椒 我说了一千遍了 不行
Hey, pepper, no! For the thousandth time, no!
这是我的挚爱 爸爸 我的挚爱
It's my passion, dad! Passion!
我倒是认识一个人
I know a guy.
你好 开心汉堡店
Hello, Bob's burgers.
你有没有告诉老爸你的行踪
You tell dad where you were going?
他正在做迷你汉堡呢
Mm, he's working on his burger bites.
那里有一套架子鼓 给我捧个场
Hey, there's a drum set. Back me up!
抱歉 还得过一会儿
Sorry, it'll just be another minute.
后厨真的非常忙
We're really backed up in there.
吉恩实现梦想了 伏都娃娃生效了
Gene got his wish! The voodoo is working!
你好吗 T恤不错哦
How you doing? Nice shirt.
天啊 吉恩的公开表演处♥女♥秀
Oh, my God! Gene's first public performance!
汉堡已经差不多了 都准备好了吗
These are almost done. Is everybody ready?
哎哟 我家蒂娜在跳舞呢
Aw! And my Tina's dancing.
我的小蛤蜊从她的贝壳里钻出来了
My little clam's coming out of her shell!
我就出去一小会儿
I'm just gonna slip out for one sec!
好了 咱们走
Okay, here we go.
赢回餐馆的时刻到了
Time to go win back the restaurant!
琳达 孩子们
Linda? Kids?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这件汉堡装本应该是吉恩穿的
Gene was supposed to wear the costume.
知道吗 我要亲自上阵
Well, you know what? I'll do this myself.
下面是一首慢拍曲
This next number's a slow jam.
名叫"三线不成方"
It's called "Three sides don't make a square."
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么 你脑子进水了么
What happened, did you snap?
徒有其表先生是来逛妓院的么
Did Mr. Fancy face take a trip to the sexy store?
-不 -这件汉堡装穿在你身上小了点
- No. - It's a little small on you.
泡菜那一层有点紧是吧
A little tight in the pickles, huh?
托盘里是什么
What's on the tray?
是迷你汉堡 吉米
These are burger bites, Jimmy.
人世间最好的汉堡
The best in the world.
我要让你的客人们见识见识真正的美食
I'm gonna show your customers what real food is.
来尝尝真正的汉堡 先生
Here, try a real burger, sir.
那我走这边
I'm gonna go this way then.
-不不不 -好吧 那我就...
- Nah-nah-nah. - Yeah. Well, then I'm...
少戳我
Don't poke me.
真正的汉堡 就在街对面
Real burgers. Right across the street.
滚开
Just move.
滚开
Eh, just move.
-闭... 什么 -不是我♥干♥的
- Shut... what? - I didn't do it.
没错 是我♥干♥的
Yeah, I did it.
-不是吧 -那是老爸吗
- Oh, no. - Is that dad?
你们几个
And you people!
叛徒 你们几个叛徒
Traitors! Traitor family!
这可是吉恩的处♥女♥秀
It's Gene's first public performance!
老爸 要算账就在地下室算
You could had me at the ground floor, dad.
现在 我要演奏"大房♥子"了
Now I play "The big rooms".
你得让孩子们乐呵乐呵
You gotta let the kids have a little fun.
我们不乐呵么 琳达
We have fun, Linda!
我们一直都很乐呵
We have lots of fun!
他穿的那是什么
What's he wearing?
-我的汉堡胚 -背后多出一些的汉堡胚
- My buns. - With a few extra buns hanging out the back.
老爸 我在打鼓
Hey, dad, I'm playing drums!
真高兴能见到你打鼓 露易丝
Oh, I'm so happy you're playing drums, Louise!
我建议你
And you know what?
你应该把自家的小怪胎们关在自家院子里
You should keep your freaky kids locked up in your own place.
你说我的孩子是什么
What did you say about my kids?
给他那英气逼人的裆部来一脚
Hit him in his handsome groin!
-等一下 -小心点
- Wait. - Watch it.
你... 我要...
You... I'm gonna...
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
拿下他 老爸
Get him, dad.
来呀 来呀
Come on! Come on!
别担心 老爸
Don't worry, dad!
拿下没有 拿下没有
Anything? Anything?
试吃品我拿着呢 鲍鲍
I got the samples, Bobby.
糟了
Aw, crap.
这两个傻子
That looks silly.
来收房♥租吗
Come for the rent?
-是啊 我来收房♥租 -鲍勃
- Yes, I've come for the rent. - Bob!
别喊 让他们打吧
No, no, let 'em fight.
我过去打个赌
Looks like a betting crowd.
谁押汉堡男输 赔率三比一
Who wants three-to-one against the burger?
我
Right here!
我看看 我看看
Yeah, let me see. Let me see.
这是你的份儿
You wanna... Here... Oh!
好了 是平局
All right, it's a draw.
谁押了"他们最后拥抱彼此入怀"
Who had "They end up hugging each other"?
-我 -给你十块
- Me. - That's ten to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 鲍勃 吉米
Now, Bob, Jimmy,
一起去吉米的礼品店吧
let's all go over to Jimmy's new gift shop--
抱歉 我是说 鲍勃的汉堡店
I mean... sorry, Bob's place,
边喝美酒边把这事解决了 好吗
and settle this over some nice alcohol, hmm?
鲍勃
Bob...
房♥租准备好了没
do you have the rent?
没有 还差一点
No. Not all of it.
好 那这样吧
Okay then. Here we go.
-神啊 -把你的手给我
- Oh, God. - Give me your hands.
好吧
Uh... sure.
你很爱哭吗
Do you cry easily?
偶尔吧
Um... sometimes.
很好 我们现在就来做个了结
Well, let's get it over with.
鲍勃 我不会再把这件店铺...
Bob, I will not be renewing...
好香 这是什么味
Oh, what is that amazing smell?
-有人饿了吗 -那是什么
- Who's hungry?! - What are those?
盛在圣盘上的 什锦肉堡
Only the holy grail of hamburgers... the meatsiah!
这汉堡... 防噎吗
Are these... choke-resistant?
一口就进肚
They're bite-sized!
那好
Oh, good.
我从来...
I have never...
没吃过...
eaten a burger...
这么...
half...
快踢他裆部
Hit him in the crotch!
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
这么美味的汉堡 太好吃了
As good as this. This is great!
这种感觉很难以言传
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表