呃 我开玩笑的
Yeah, I'm kid--
同样的事情 对吗
Same thing, right?
对 想想看 虽然
Yeah. Think about it, though.
我是一头牛 你明白吗
I'm a cow, you know?
我们不是野生种马 也不是座头鲸
We're not wild stallions or humpback whales,
但是 我们也希望我们是特别的
But we wanna feel special, too.
不管怎么说 我是
I do, anyway.
你得让我变成什么让人惊叹的东西
You turn me into something amazing.
等等 这难道不是我的潜意识
Wait. Isn't this my subconscious
在告诉我我希望听到的吗
Telling me what I want to hear?
喂 当然不是
Hey, no.
你知道吗 实际上 是这样的
You know what? Yes, it is, actually.
好了 有点用了 接着说
Well, it's working. Keep talking.
吻我
Kiss me.
不 我不能这么做
No. I can't do that.
你能 而且你想这么做
You can, and you want to.
好吧
ok.
就亲一下 因为我欠你
One quick one because I owe you.
也许不是 也许我 我们不应该这样
Uh, maybe not. Maybe I--we shouldn't.
我们应该 毋庸置疑
Oh, we should, absolutely.
我的天 我在干嘛
Oh, my god. What am I doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我准备亲一头牛
I'm about to kiss a cow.
没错
Yeah.
Bobby 你没事吧
Bobby, are you ok?
爸爸在用嘴做什么
What's dad doing with his mouth?
看起来像是在亲吻
Looks like he's kissing.
呃 真够尴尬的
Well, this is awkward.
得有人拿床毯子给它盖上
Somebody put a blanket over it.
尝起来不错
Tastes so good.
好了 孩子们 都进去 马上
Ok. All right. Kids inside! Now!
Ohh.
在遇到Moolissa之前 我曾经觉得这不过是牛肉
Before Moolissa, I used to say it's just beef.
我实在是错得太离谱了
I couldn't have been more wrong.
牛牛也是活生生的生命
Cows are living creatures
他们有美丽的头发和棕色的大眼睛
With beautiful hair and soft brown eyes,
柔软的唇
Soft mouths...
Whoo!
但同时 他们也是牛肉
And also they are beef.
他们是一体的
They're the full package.
我说这些看起来像个伪君子吗
Does that make me a hypocrite to say that?
- 是的 - 不 不是的 Randy
Yes. No, it doesn't, Randy.
不过 就算是 我也可以接受
Or if it does, I can live with that.
我将送出我的第十万个汉堡包
I present our 100,000th burger.
第十万个汉堡包
100,000th burger!
万岁
All right!
来 横幅来了
Right. Undo the banner.
Bob家的汉堡包 十万个哦 万岁
Bob's burger, 100,000! All right!
欢呼吧
Hooray!
举横幅
Do the banner.
横幅在这 横幅来了
Here's the banner! Here comes the banner!
我打算称它为豌豆汉堡包
I humbly call this the rest in peas burger.
Heh.
因为 呃 它是用胡萝卜和豌豆做的
Because it, uh, comes with snap peas and carrots.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 死气沉沉的人们
All right, funeral people,
到聚会时间了
It's time to party!
Gene dog in the house!
d Gene machine d
d Yeah d d in the house d
What up? What up?
Get ready...
Let's get it on.
To get down.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表