Yeah! Oh, it's-it's complicated.
有一点点神秘 还有一点点野性
It's-it's mystical, it's-it's barbaric...
谢谢
Thank you.
费舍奥德先生 我本想...
Mr. Fischoeder, I wanted to...
-我还没说完呢 吉米 -我本想...
- I'm talking, Jimmy. - I wanted to...
听我说完
I'm talking.
鲍勃 你也许是我遇到过的最烂的租户
Bob, you might be the worst tenant I've ever had,
连养浣熊的我都租过 他们都比你好
and I rent space to a raccoon sanctuary.
我知道 他们就在隔壁
I know. They're next-door.
我正想跟你谈一下...
I've been meaning to talk to you about....
-不用说了 -好吧
- Shh. It's okay. - Right.
我明白了 你那天就想告诉我
I get it now. You were trying to tell me the other day,
可我听不进去 因为我当时快被噎死了
but I wouldn't listen because I was choking to death.
费舍奥德先生
Mr. Fischoeder...
吉米 拜托 别说了
Jimmy, please! Please!
我当时正在思考我的人生
I was thinking about my life, you see,
我是多么不想
and how I didn't want it to end
在你这寒酸的小餐馆那又脏又破的地板上
in your pathetic little restaurant
结束我的一生
on your sad, filthy floor.
可是现在我明白了
But now I see it.
你不是商人
You're not a businessman.
你在乎的不是客人和利润
You don't care about customers and money!
不 我在乎 很在乎
No, I do. I do.
不 你是一个艺术家 一个牛肉艺术家
No, no, you are an artist... a beef artist.
一个放屁艺术家
A be-fartist! A poet!
be-fartist音似beef artist
一个颂扬牛肉 面包 和泡菜的诗人
Who writes with meat and buns and pickles
你就是油肚肥肠 异性恋版的惠特曼啊
like a greasy, heterosexual Walt Whitman.
美国诗人 代表作《草叶集》
谢谢夸奖
Uh... thank you.
费舍奥德先生 我...
Okay. Well, Mr. Fischoeder, I...
-吉米 -这不公平...
- Jimmy! - No, it's fair...
吉米
Jimmy!
别说了
Please.
-接下来要说的是 -就因为我不肥
- Which brings me to your lea... - Just 'cause I'm not greasy...
闭嘴
Shut up!
接下来要说的是你的租约问题
Which brings me to your lease.
我决定让你续约
Let's extend it!
太好了 老鲍
All right, Bobby!
但是以后要按月收费
But I gotta make it month-to-month.
好吧
Um... all right.
-我们接受 -我还要加点租金
- We'll take it. - And I have to raise your rent a little.
好吧 就这么说定了
Okay. That's... yes.
爸爸
Daddy!
安迪 奥利 你们在这做什么
Andy, Ollie, what are you doing here?
-作法 -什么玩意儿
- Voodoo! - What?
作法
Voodoo!
没错 我们还互换了内♥裤♥
Yeah, and we switched underpants!
奥利 那是秘密
Ollie, that was a secret!
我忍♥不住了
I couldn't hold it in anymore!
等等 他们是你的孩子吗
Wait. These are your kids?
你还有脸说我的孩子是怪胎
And you thought my kids were freaky?
孩子们 我们走
Come on, boys, we're leaving.
不嘛 我们想留下来
No! We wanna stay!
对呀 这可好玩儿了
Yeah, it's fun here!
说的好 吉米 这可好玩儿了
Yeah, Jimmy. It's fun here.
闭嘴
Shush.
好咧 我们来庆祝吧
All right! Let's celebrate!
好耶
Yes!
吉恩 赏个脸行吗 给我们来点音乐吧
Gene? Ah, do us the honor. A little music?
你对我有信心了
You believe in me.
三角铁上场
Time to tickle the iron.
慢摇舞
Slow jam.
走吧 小吉米 我们回去干活儿了
Come on, Jimmy Jr., let's get back to work.
不 爸爸
No, dad!
我要和翠西跳舞
I'm gonna dance with Tracy!
-蒂娜 -和蒂娜跳舞
- Tina. - Tina!
看来巫术起作用了
Yup, voodoo works.
我简直是神
I'm a God!
我跳得对吗 有没有很性感 莫特
Am I doing this right? Mort, do I look sexy?
我的裤子快掉下来了 有没有 莫特
My pants aren't falling down, are they, Mort?
当我跳起舞 有时裤子会掉下来
When I dance, sometimes my pants fall down.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表