《开心汉堡店》
第一季第九集
挖苦游戏 现在开始
Okay. Burn unit, commence.
你先来
You go first.
我踢足球是因为我忘了我还有手
Oh, I play soccer, 'cause I forgot I have hands.
挖到了
Burn!
我上新闻了 因为我有一颗大脑袋
I'm on the news, because I have a huge head.
挖到了
Burn!
我可跑不过除草机
I can't outrun a lawnmower
杀人
除草
因为我的裙子太紧了
'cause my dress is so tight.
哎呀 我挂了
Oh! I'm dead.
挖到了
Burn.
看 演班卓呢
Whoa. It's Banjo.
我是牛仔 我有...
Oh, I'm a cowboy, and I got...
等一下 先不玩挖苦游戏了
Wait, wait, wait... Suspend burn unit.
这部电影很精彩的
This is a great movie.
是意大利拍的美国西部片
It's a Spaghetti Western,
拍得最好的一部 却没几个人赏识
the best one, underappreciated.
他手里总有一把班卓琴
He plays a Banjo.
我又不瞎
Yeah, I can see that.
他们做了一大堆班卓琴呢
And they made a whole bunch of these.
老爸 家里有比这玩意儿大的东西吗
Dad. Do we have anything bigger than this?
吉恩 你要干什么
Oh, Gene, what'd you do?
目前还没打算 未雨绸缪而已
Nothing, yet. Just planning ahead.
你俩在看什么
What are you guys watching?
没看什么 快回去睡觉
Nothing. Go back to bed.
"挖苦游戏"只有我和老爸才能玩
The burn unit is just me and dad.
子弹是从他的班卓琴里射出来的吗
Whoa! Did he just shoot bullets out of his Banjo?
-是啊 -好给力
- Yes. - Damn!
哎呦 你喜欢啊 吉恩
Oh, you like that, Gene?
可是我们要换台了哦
'Cause we're changing the channel.
别啊别啊 咱一起看会儿
No, no. Let's watch it.
这块儿正好是刚开始
This is pretty much the beginning.
-什么 -吉恩 坐这里 -什么
- What? - Gene, sit here. - What!
你个死胖子 怎么跟沙发一样难推
It's like pushing a couch off the couch!
来 拿着我的搋子
Here. Hold my plunger.
我们真是太激动了
We are just so thrilled
您选了我们家作为承办晚宴的餐馆
that you chose us to cater the event.
老妈 老妈 给我倒上
Mom, mom, fill me up.
-希望我们能够达到去年晚宴的水准 -妈
- I just hope we can live up to last year's event. - Mom...
-那个柯琳·卡维罗 -老妈
- That Colleen Caviello, - Mom...
她确实办得很出色
she really outdid herself,
让人永生难忘呢
and never lets anyone forget about it.
给这只小的倒
Just fill up the little mug.
好好好
Right, right, right.
没问题 福旺德老师
Okay, Mr. Frond.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
我们要准备什么样的食物啊
So what are we catering?
你都夸下海口了
That sounded promising.
这场晚宴非常重要 鲍鲍
Oh, it's a real big deal, Bobby.
这实际上是给
It's a fund-raiser
蒂娜的"解决冲突俱乐部"募集资金
for Tina's conflict resolution club.
柯琳·卡维罗去年负责食品供应
Colleen Caviello made the food last year.
她今年可以负责... 吹气球
This year she can go... blow a balloon.
好耶 你要给我们的募捐晚宴提供食物喽
Yeah! You're catering our fund-raiser.
不错嘛 我们能得多少啊
That's great. How much does it pay?
-一分不得 -一分不得
- Nothing. - Nothing?
这是场慈善晚宴 鲍鲍
It's a benefit, Bobby.
-食物以意面为主 -可我们家不做意面
- It's a spaghetti dinner. - But we don't make spaghetti.
这可是全校募捐晚宴 鲍勃
This is school fund-raising, Bob.
主角一向是意面
It's a pasta game.
要么做意面 要么滚回家
You make spaghetti, or you go home.
而且 我们这是做好事呢
Besides, it's for a good cause.
是啊 为了盖过柯琳·卡维罗的风头
Oh, yeah... to one-up Colleen Caviello.
的确 的确是件"好事"
That's a, that's a great cause.
你是没看着 鲍勃
You weren't there, Bob!
那场面都气死人了
You don't know how awful it was.
真好吃啊
This is delicious.
俺滴个神
Oh, my God!
这通心粉的味道真赞
I love this ziti.
他们在赞我做的通心粉
They love my ziti.
那是我这辈子最悲惨的一天
And that was the worst day of my life.
反正我这么做不是为了跟柯琳攀比
Anyway, this isn't about Colleen,
而是为了蒂娜
this is about Tina.
我们正在筹资购买♥♥防弹垃圾箱
We're raising money to buy a bulletproof trash can
这样黑帮分子最后就会缴械投降了
so gang members can finally throw out their guns.
我们俱乐部还教授解决冲突的技巧
And we're teaching conflict resolution skills,
这个非常实用哦
you can use in your own lives.
没错 蒂娜
That's right, Tina,
福旺德老师管理这个俱乐部
Mr. Frond is running the whole thing.
福旺德老师
Ugh, Mr. Frond?
他可真是风流... 涕淌
He's a tall drink of... annoying.
这话不假
That may be true,
不过你得把他淌出来的鼻涕喝下去 先生
but you're gonna drink that drink, mister.
我才不要
I don't want to.
我费尽心机弄到手承办这次晚宴的机会
I have worked too hard to get us this event,
所以你得对福旺德老师友好点
so you'll be nice to Frond,
还得给我做意面和肉丸
and you'll make spaghetti and meatballs!
-不介 -听话 -不介 -听话
-No. -Yes. -No. -Yes.
那好吧 可我是不会好好干活滴
Fine, but I'm gonna half-ass it.
老爸 你快看
Dad, check it out.
小公主吉他
Little princess guitar.
吉恩 那是我的
Gene, that's mine!
你从来都没用过
You never use it.
我就像那班卓
I'm like Banjo.
那个坏蛋叫啥来着
What's the bad guy's name?
-瑟维奇 -瑟维奇 没错
- Ceviche. - Ceviche, yeah.
他让我想起一个同学 楚楚
He reminds me of this kid at school, Choo-Choo.
-楚楚 -没错 算是我的死对头吧
- Choo-Choo? - Yeah. He's kind of my Nemesis.
如果我在讲笑话
If I'm telling a joke,
他就会提前把笑点爆出来
he'll say the punch line before I do.
一个吸血鬼走进酒吧 说
A vampire walks into a bar and says,
-给我来杯 -给我来杯"淡血"
- I'll have a... - I'll have a blood lite.
淡血: 同名恐怖故事集
有个西佬长了一只橡皮脚趾
What do you call a Spanish guy
你要叫他什么
with a rubber toe?
-罗伯托 -罗伯
- Roberto! - Rober...
什么蜜蜂会产奶
What kind of bees make milk?
-初母峰 -初母峰
- Boo-bees! - Boo-bees!
Boo-bees: 初为人母的女性的双峰
所以 我要用这把吉他
So, I'm gonna use this guitar
去回击楚楚 就想班卓那样
to stand up to Choo-Choo like Banjo.
很... 很不错嘛 吉恩
That's, uh... that's great, Gene.
但是我觉得你的表情不对劲
But I think your face is wrong.
我的表情不对劲
My face is wrong?!
你应该使出班卓那冰冷犀利的眼神
Yeah, you should do the Banjo icy stare.
像这样吗
Like this?
不 不对
No. Not like that.
不不不
No, no, no.
别学狗叫
Don't growl. That...
是这样吗
Like this?
这个倒可以试试
Maybe try that.
楚楚害怕中风病人吗
Is Choo-Choo scared of stroke victims?
害怕极了
Terrified.
瓦格斯塔夫小学
吉恩 吉恩
Hey, Gene, Gene.
你有什么好辩解的
How do you plead?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
凶器上全都是你的指纹
Your fingerprints were all over the murder weapon.
可我没有手指
I don't have fingers.
法官大人
Your honor!
我没时间瞎胡闹
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表