You two paint the stuff, I'll do the rest.
你俩负责画画 其余的我来处理
卖♥♥画
I'll be wheeling and dealing.
我去吆喝吆喝
I'll be getting my percent.
赚的钱有我一份
二十七分钟后
Okay, let's see what you got so far.
好了 让我看看你们都鼓捣出什么了
Time's up. Paint brushes down.
时间到 笔放下
What the hell is this?
这什么乱七八糟的
I told you to paint commercial touristy crap.
我不是说过要画些吸引游客的卖♥♥座垃圾吗
I'm sorry I'm not a sellout.
抱歉 我又不是畅销画家
I can only paint what I feel.
我只画我感受得到的
And I can only paint the truth!
我也只画真♥相♥
The robots are coming!
机器人要来了
Hide!
快闪
Ah, this is great.
不错嘛
You guys want to be real artists, huh?
你俩还真想当艺术家啊
Okay, that's an angle. I can sell that.
好啊 不错的路线 可以以此为卖♥♥点
But if you're going artsy,
要是你们真想成为艺术家
then you're going all the way.
那就"艺术"到底
Someone's cutting off an ear.
必须有人奉献出一只耳朵
I need both of mine. I wear glasses.
我不能没有耳朵 因为我要戴眼镜
Welp, what's your excuse?
你是什么借口
Don't got one. Have at it.
要割就都割了 画家要耳朵也没啥用
Teddy, what's wrong? You haven't touched your food.
泰迪 你怎么了 怎么不吃呢
I don't know, Bob. It's just the, uh...
我不知道 鲍勃 可能是因为...
The anuses?
那些屁♥眼♥吗
Yeah, you know. Yeah, they're, uh...
对 你懂的 没错 它们...
I know.
我懂的
Oh, they're like Mona Lisa's eyes.
它们就像蒙娜丽莎的双眼
They follow you wherever you go.
你走到哪它们跟到哪
Ooh, you're right.
你说的对
Well, I like them!
我喜欢它们
You like them?
你居然喜欢
Yeah. What's the problem?
是啊 怎么了
The anus is the window of the butt.
屁♥眼♥是臀部的窗户
It's true.
说得好
I guess she's just painting what we're all thinking.
我想她只是把我们的心思画了出来
Well, okay, but, Mort,
好吧 但是 莫特
would you hang them up in your funeral home?
你会把这些画挂在你的殡仪馆里吗
Of course not. That would be terrible for business.
当然不会 那样会影响生意的
I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
Count to three, but do it on two.
数三下 但数到二就动手
I'll keep it on ice until art crawl's over.
我会把它冻起来的 直到画展结束
Thanks, T.
谢谢你 蒂娜
Here goes. Now listen, Gene.
好了 听着 吉恩
I'm gonna have trouble cutting through the cartilage at first.
等下在割软骨的时候可能会有点费劲
While I'm doing it, just think about your art.
我割的时候 你就在心里想着你的艺术
Okay!
好
All right. Ready?
很好 准备好了吗
Ninja robot. Ninja robot. Ninja robot.
忍♥者机器人 忍♥者机器人 忍♥者机器人
One... two...
一 二
Hey, kids. Oh, hey, dad.
孩子们 老爸
I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
我要离开那些屁♥眼♥一会儿
You mean Mort and Teddy?
你是指莫特和泰迪吗
No. No. Your... Gayle's paintings.
不 不 是... 盖尔的那些画
What are you kids doing? What knife?!
你们几个小鬼在干嘛 什么刀
What do you mean "What knife?" Why are you holding a knife?
什么什么刀 你干嘛拿把刀
Why am I holding a knife?
我♥干♥嘛拿把刀
She's turning me into a real artist.
她正要把我改造成一位真正的艺术家
No, she's not. Put the knife down.
她才不会 把刀放下
I want to be an artist!
我想当艺术家
Like Leonardo DiCaprio.
像莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥那样的艺术家
美国演员
That's right.
没错
That's Da Vinci, Gene.
是达·芬奇才对吧 吉恩
No!
不是
The only way I can sell this garbage
把这些垃圾卖♥♥出的关键就在于
is if I make them legit!
能否将它们合法化
Hey, wait a second. I have an idea.
等一下 我有个好主意
You know who loves the stuff you kids draw?
你们知道谁喜欢你们画的画吗
You?
是你吗
No. Your mother.
不是 是你们老妈
This crap is like catnip to her.
这些垃圾对她来说就是猫薄荷
薄荷属植物 因其刺♥激♥性气味吸引猫而得名
She can't resist it.
她难以抗拒
Bring them inside.
把它们拿进去
All right, we need to get these up before they get back.
好了 我们得在她们回来前把这些画挂好
Your mom will be so excited to see this stuff,
你们老妈看见这些画会很高兴的
she won't even notice that I took Gayle's paintings down.
她甚至不会发现我把盖尔的画拿下来了
Pretty manipulative, dad.
天衣无缝啊 老爸
I see where I get it.
我终于明白我像谁了
Thank you. You should see my taxes.
谢谢 你应该知道我承担的压力
Uh, what's this supposed to be?
这是什么啊
A ninja robot fighting
史前巨石阵之
a manipulative vampire tape recorder at stonehenge.
忍♥者机器人♥大♥战手动吸血录音机
Who's that in the background?
后面那个是谁啊
That's my friend Ken. Why is he like that?
我朋友 肯 为什么画成这样
He's an albino.
他有白化病
Oh.
是么
Yeah.
是的
I've never met Ken.
我没见过肯
Is he real or imaginary?
这人是真实的还是虚构的
He's real, and he does improvised hip hop.
是真实的 他是玩即兴嘻哈的
Okay, how old is he?
好吧 他多大了
He's 28.
二十八
You can't have a 28 year old, albino friend.
你不可能有一个二十八岁的白化病朋友
Yes, I can!
就能就能
All right, I can't deal with this right now.
随便吧 我现在没心情管这个
Tina, what do you got?
蒂娜 你画的什么
It's our dentist.
我们的牙医
Dr. Yap? Why is he nude?
牙普医生吗 他怎么一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的
Wait, has he been nude with you, Tina?!
等一下蒂娜 他和你在一起时也这样吗
I exercised some artistic license.
我加了些个人创意在里面
Uh, I... We're switching dentists.
咱还是换个题材吧
No!
不要
I can't deal with that right now.
我现在没心情管这个
But... Let's get them up.
可是... 贴上来吧
Linda, Gayle. How was lunch?
琳达 盖尔 午餐怎么样
Very interesting.
有趣极了
I think the waiter might have been hitting on me?
那个服务员一直在跟我调情
Yes. He was very attentive.
是的 他非常殷勤
And he asked you a lot of questions about food.
他还问了你许多关于食物的问题
What was that all about?
都问了些什么啊
Uh, Bob? Where are my paintings?
鲍勃 我的画呢
What? Wha Oh, I had to take a few down
什么 我得拿几幅下来
to make room for the kids' stuff.
给孩子们的画腾点地方
Bobby! Aw, the kids' stuff!
鲍鲍 这是孩子们画的吗
Yeah. It's like our wall is a giant refrigerator.
咱这墙就好像一台大冰箱
I love it.
我超爱
Huh. Gee, Bob, if I didn't know any better,
天啊 鲍勃 如果我心眼小的话
I'd think... you didn't like my paintings.
我会觉得 是你不喜欢我的画
What, no? I...
什么 不是的 我...
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I know when I'm being lied to, Bob.
我知道你在骗我 鲍勃
It's like when I look at myself in the mirror and say,
这感觉就像我对镜中的自己说
It's going to be okay."
一切都会好起来的"
Fine, look, Gayle, I'm gonna level with you.
好吧 盖尔 那我就实话实说了
No, no, Bob. No, no leveling, no.
不不 鲍勃 不能说实话 不要
Here we go.
看好戏喽
Gayle, the thing about your paintings... Bobby! Ah...
盖尔 关于你的画 鲍鲍
Oh, look, senior visitors! Yay!
你看 来了对老夫妻
Oh. Well, look who it is.
快看 是谁来了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表