两个
Two!
蒂娜 你不是应该看店的吗
Tina, you're supposed to be watching the restaurant.
我没心情上菜
I'm too upset to serve food.
你干了什么 你把门锁上了吗
What'd you do? Did you lock up?
-是的 -客人们都被锁在餐馆里了吗
- Yes. - Were there customers inside?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在没人会来参加募捐晚宴了
No one's gonna come to the fund-raiser now.
干得漂亮 鲍鲍
Good job, Bobby!
这不是我的错 琳
It's not my fault, Lin.
是福旺德老师的错
It was Mr. Frond's fault.
-是露易丝的错 -是吉恩的错
- And Louise's. - And Gene's!
罪魁祸首 其实是那部傻缺电影
And most of all, that stupid movie.
别把错怪在电影头上
Hey, don't blame the movie.
别互相埋怨了
Leave bingo out of this!
闭嘴
Shut up!
都给我闭嘴
All of you!
我要把这些影碟锁到我的珠宝屉里
I'm locking these movies in my jewelry drawer.
-别这样 -这不公平
- Aw, come on. - Unfair!
是时候锁起来了
About time.
你反应过激了 琳
You're overreacting, Lin.
就他妈的过激怎么地
The hell I am!
我负责策划一场意面晚宴
I'm in charge of a spaghetti dinner
晚宴上却没有意面
that's not gonna have any spaghetti!
如果我们都运用"调心击"控制法...
If we all just worked on our A.B.S...
现在不是卖♥♥弄那种狗屎的时候 蒂娜
Not now with that crap, Tina!
意面晚宴
留校察看
真不敢相信我被留堂了
I can't believe I got detention.
真不敢相信我被留堂了
I can't believe I got detention.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会教训吉恩一顿
I would teach Gene a lesson
让他永生难忘
he'll never forget.
我的记录一直很完美
I had a perfect record,
-直到你在上面画上了污点 -污点
- and then you tainted it. - Taint.
看来你已经把楚楚置于死地了
Looks like you got Choo-Choo right where you want him.
给他一个冰冷犀利的眼神
Just give him that icy stare
然后拨拉几下琴弦 最后了结他
with some little princess and finish him.
想见识见识这个吗
You want a little of this?
是的是的 他想见识见识
Oh, oh, yeah, he wants it.
现在 用冰冷的眼神杀死他
Now give him the icy stare.
煞煞他的威风
Put him in his place.
你死定了
You're dead!
安静
Quiet!
我去把留堂的吉恩和露易丝接回来
Okay, well, I'm gonna go get Gene and Louise from detention.
很好 带点肉丸去吧
Great! Bring some meatballs.
我们有很多很多的肉丸哦
Got plenty of meatballs.
精心打扮 却无处可去
All dressed up and nowhere to go.
肉丸
Meatball.
好吧
All right.
我要走了
I'm gonna leave.
吉恩 放马过来
Gene, this happens now!
咱们比划什么啊
Uh, how are we doing this?
瞪眼比赛
Staring contest?
还是讲冷笑话
Joke-off?
踢爆他菊花 楚楚
Kick his ass, Choo-Choo!
他们为什么光着膀子 我的天啊
Why are their shirts off? Oh, boy.
我本不想这样的
I didn't want to do this.
我还没有按下蓝色按钮呢
I haven't even pressed the blue button yet.
我甚至不知道那会是什么样的声音...
I don't even know what sound...
打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight!
-住手 不许打架 -谢天谢地
- Stop, there's not gonna be a fight. - Oh, thank God.
放开我 我这辆愤怒的火车已经脱轨了
Let me go! This train is off the tracks.
呜 呜
Choo-Choo!
现在我明白你名字是怎么来的了
Oh, I get the name now.
我还以为那是他嚼东西时发出的声音呢
I always thought it was 'cause of how he chewed.
因为他嚼东西的声音很像火车叫唤
'Cause he chews like a train.
冷静点
Hey, calm down.
咱回家吧 吉恩
Let's go home, Gene.
-你敢碰我儿子 -抱歉 什么
- You touching my kid? - Sorry. What?
我说 你敢碰我儿子
I said, you touching my kid?
他刚才在欺负我儿子
Oh, he was attacking my kid.
是么 好极了
Oh, yeah? Good.
你们俩干嘛都光膀子啊
What is going on with the shirts?
我要踢爆♥你♥菊♥花
I'm gonna beat your ass so bad
这样今晚我就不用健身了
I can skip the gym tonight.
老爸 情况不妙啊
Dad, this is bad.
谢谢提醒 露易丝
Thank you, Louise.
都在我掌控范围内呢
I have it under control.
放马过来吧
This happens now!
杀了他
Kill him!
-快跑 -我跑不动
- Run! - I can't.
脖子上挂着这把该死的吉他我跑不动
I've got this frigging guitar around my neck!
-吉恩 往下来点 -我在努力
- Oh, Gene, push down. - I'm trying.
好了
All right.
好了 目前为止我们安全了
All right, just so we're clear,
我们这不是躲避他们
we're not hiding from those guys.
只是礼貌地谢绝他们发出的打架邀请
We're respectfully declining their invitation for a fight,
对吧
okay?
对 不 谢谢你
Right. No, thank you.
刚才那节骨眼要不是你
I would absolutely get into a fight
我就挨他们...
under the right circumstances, if...
什么味儿
What's that smell?
-吉恩 -吉恩
- Oh, Gene! - Gene!
对不起嘛
I'm sorry!
别出声 我听到他们过来了
Hey, shh, shh. I hear them.
他们过来了
They're coming.
真... 你听到了吗
Real...? You-- you hear them?
-骗到你啦 -露易丝 够了
- Gotcha. - Louise, enough.
你煽风点火三整天了
You've been stirring the pot for three days,
像小孩一样不懂事
and acting like a baby.
现在你给你哥惹了麻烦
Now you owe your brother an apology
快跟他道歉
for getting him in trouble.
我道歉
Me?!
你们两个各自欠我一个道歉
Both of you owe me an apology.
我们两个 为什么
Both of us? Why?
就因为我们想看班卓吗
Because we wanted to watch Banjo?
因为你们两个不再陪我玩了
Because you stopped hanging out with me.
-什么 -用假声说话
- What? - Shh. Use your slide voices.
首先 老爸不跟我玩"挖苦游戏"了
First, the burn unit stopped hanging out.
然后 吉恩又不跟我玩"食物法庭"了
Then, the lunch bunch stopped hanging out.
神啊 这帽子给戴的
God, we have lame names.
你们两个不陪我玩
Who the hell am I gonna hang around,
我要跟谁玩
if not you two?
老妈和蒂娜 她们两个"月见红"么
Mom and Tina... the menstruation nation?
那是什么破名字啊
Ugh! That's a really bad name.
你俩是我的仅有
You're all I've got.
露易丝 我很抱歉
Louise, I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 别哭了
Me, too. Don't cry.
骗到你们了
Ha! Got you.
你们还真以为我在哭呢
You thought I was really crying.
恶心死了
Gross.
吉恩 停下
Gene, stop.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我憋不住啊 都是焦虑惹的祸
I can't help it. It's anxiety.
我还没放完呢
And turkey jerky.
真是太不可思议了
It's so incredible.
-你放的屁闻起来很像我的 -真的么
- Your farts smell like mine. - Really?
好么 你们俩又开始互动了么
Oh, great. Are you guys bonding again?
很抱歉 但这是一个重大发现
I'm sorry, but that's a huge discovery.
屁味跟指纹一样
A fart is like a fingerprint,
我们有相同的指纹
and we have the same fingerprints.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表