I was wondering if I could offer my services.
我健康着呢
I'm very healthy.
行了行了行了 可以可以 别再拱了
Okay, okay, okay. Hey, you got the job. Just stop doing that.
你的第一个任务来了
Here's your first ball girl duty:
每场比赛前都给我带个汉堡
bringing me one of your dad's burgers before every game.
好的
Okay.
这是你想要的香烟
Here's the tabacco you wanted.
你想要的漫画
And your comic books.
答应你的事 我已搞定
那排失踪的玉米粒我换上新的了
费诺 同时爱上25个人 这有可能吗
Phe-Nom, is it possible to be in love with 25 people at once?
你是我的最爱
You're my favorite.
别告诉小天使 他火气大
Don't tell Angel. He's fiery.
三振出局
Strike three!
掌声雷动 因为陶彼德情绪高涨了起来
Sound the alarm because Torpedo is on fire!
狂热 狂热 狂热
Fire! Fire! Fire!
这样不好吧 伯特 体育场里人这么多
Not a good idea, Burt. It's a crowded stadium.
那个陶彼德真是超乎想象
That Torpedo is amazing!
他总是这么出色吗
Has he always been this good?
不 他低迷了很长一段时间
No, he hasn't been good in a long time.
他说我的汉堡帮他提高了投球技术呢
He says my burgers have helped him pitch better.
汉堡怎么会帮人提高投球技术呢
How does a burger help someone pitch better?
鲍勃 接着 小小纪念品
Here ya go, Bob, little souvenir.
多谢了 老兄
Thanks, buddy!
好滑啊
Whoa, slippery.
全都是油啊
It's greasy, huh?
一股什么味儿
What does this smell like?
别再闻陶彼德的蛋了
Hey, stop sniffing Torpedo's balls.
ball也有"睾丸"的意思
你明白吗
Get it?
你好像爱上了他
It's like you're in love with him.
等等 这是我们家汉堡味
Wait. That's our burger.
我擦 陶彼德往球上抹油了
Oh, crap. Torpedo's putting my grease on the ball.
怪不得他的"无影球"还好使呢
That's how his skadootch is skadootching so much.
你的英雄用你的汉堡油赢分 好棒
Your hero's using your burger grease to win. That's great!
不 琳 陶彼德在利用我的汉堡油作弊
No, Lin, Torpedo is using my burger grease to cheat.
这么说你无意中帮助陶彼德作弊了
So you helped Torpedo cheat.
如果奇葩狗还来餐馆吃饭
If that means the Wonderdogs keep coming to the restaurant
照顾我们家生意
bringing all sorts of business with them,
我就睁只眼闭只眼
I say big whoop,
让那个老男人投抹油的球吧
let the old man throw a greasy skadootch.
我都不知道该怎样看待这件事
I don't even know what to think about this.
我去尿泼尿
I gotta go take a leak.
给我带个小号♥冰淇淋回来
Oh, get me an ice cream in a mini helmet!
男厕
鲍勃 怎么闷闷不乐的啊
Bob. You look glum.
我... 那个...
Oh, I, uh...
你尿尿时 不扶着... 你的...
You... don't hold your... when you pee.
小鸡鸡吗
怎么 反正它又不会乱跑
Why? It's not going anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
如果你发现 某个你认识的人
Um, well, what if you found out that someone you knew
正在做一些不太光明的事
was doing something sort of bad,
而你无意中成了帮凶...
and you were helping them do that sort of bad thing...
说我呢吗 你指堕胎吗
Is it me? Is it abortions?
-等等 什么 -你刚才说什么了
- Wait. What? - Uh, what were you saying?
陶彼德·琼斯往球上抹油
Torpedo Jones is greasing the ball,
那是我家汉堡上的油
and he's using my grease to do it.
跟我来
Oh. Come walk with me.
来看看幕后吧
Come behind the scenes!
陶彼德那眩目的球技
Torpedo's dazzling pitching
吸引越来越多的人前来观看比赛
is putting more butts in seats
多到体育场都快装不下了
than this stadium can handle.
没有那些高厚木板支撑
Is the roller coaster going to be okay
这辆过山车不会出问题吗
without those huge planks of wood?
没问题 没问题
Sure, sure!
这些人不会为多余的木头付钱 鲍勃
These people aren't paying for extra wood, Bob.
没人想乘坐"多余木山车"
No one wants to ride Extra Wood Mountain.
小心这些多余的螺帽和螺栓
Whoa! Watch out! Extra nuts and bolts.
人们来看棒球比赛
People come to baseball games
和去游乐场是出于同一种原因
for the same reason they come to the amusement park:
都是为了找乐子
to be entertained!
有没有暗箱操作关系大吗 不大
Does it really matter if the games are rigged? No!
-比赛有暗箱 -是的
- The games are rigged? - Yes!
哎哟 我的小鸡鸡怎么还在外面
Oh, my wonderdog is hanging out.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes, it is.
我聊得太投入了
I got so caught up in our conversation,
拉链都忘了拉
I forgot to zip.
我不想发表意见
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything.
-为什么 -我...
- Why not? - I, uh...
好听的话不嫌多 我刚才说到哪了
Compliments are welcome. Where was I?
你刚才说 比赛有暗箱
You were saying the games are rigged.
没错 所有比赛 游戏 都被暗箱了
Yes. The games are all rigged.
这些游戏我不会再让孩子们玩了
I'm not letting my kids play these games anymore.
你看这些开心的脸
But look at these smiling faces,
就和那些开心的脸一样
just like those smiling faces.
陶彼德的每个无影球都给大家带来了无尽的欢乐
Smiling at every skadootch the Torpedo throws.
他们不想知道真♥相♥ 鲍勃
They don't want to know, Bob.
他们不想看到"帷幕后的景象"
They don't want to "look behind the curtain".
我不知道
I don't know.
也许 善恶各有报应
It just seems like bad karma or something.
报应 这世上哪有"报应"一说啊
Karma? There's no such thing as "karma".
至少不会在本市出现
Not in this town.
快踢掉 快把它们踢到海里去
Oh, just kick 'em. Kick 'em right into the ocean!
-好 -好了
- Okay. - That's it.
等等 为什么陶纳德想要一罐用过的油
Wait, why does Tornado want our old grease in a jar?
Tornado: 龙♥卷♥风♥
是陶彼德 吉恩
It's Torpedo, Gene.
陶彼德: 鱼雷
这会帮他投出好球
Uh, it helps him pitch better.
还有 记住 这是秘密
And-- and don't forget, it's a secret.
怎么 这样做是违规的么
Why? Is it against the rules?
严格说来 是的
Technically, yes.
那这是作弊喽
So then it's cheating.
不 这样做
No. What it is,
是帮助大家享受更多看球的乐趣
is helping people enjoy baseball more.
这是在 取悦大家
It's entertainment.
我不明白
I'm confused.
你和妈妈要离婚了吗
Are you and mom getting divorced?
-什么 -天哪 还真是
- What? - Oh, my God, you are.
-我跟老妈 -我跟老爸
- I call mom! - I call dad!
你俩把爸妈都给占了
You guys took both of them.
够了 给我装调料去
Enough. Go fill the condiments.
-我装番茄酱 -我装芥末酱
- I call ketchup! - I call mustard!
你可以装辣根酱
You can do horseradish.
又没有... 好的
There's not... Okay.
谢谢 老鲍
Thanks, Bobby.
谁想吃汉堡 我请客
Hey, who wants a burger on the Torpedo!
万岁
Hooray!
吉恩 你要卫冕哦 紧张吗
Gene, you're defending your title. Are you nervous?
你怎么不问问我拉肚子好没好
Why don't you ask my diarrhea.
你应该感到紧张
You should be nervous.
你这个穿着汉堡服的胖小子
You're a chubby kid in a mascot suit.
这正是我想说的 我应该作作弊
That's what I'm saying. I should cheat.
老爸也说过 如果是为了取乐就可以作弊
Dad says it's okay when it's for entertainment.
没错 我们作弊吧
That's right! Let's cheat!
-看到那只鹈鹕了吗 -看到了
- You see that pelican? - Yeah.
你用跑的 对吧
You're running, right?
你往鞋上绑把弹簧刀
You have a switchblade taped to your shoe.
-他有装吗 -他会装的
- He does? - He will.
在另外一只鞋上绑个柠檬
And on your other shoe, you'll have a lemon.
捅死你 捅死你 捅死你
Stab! Stab! Stab!
蜇死你 蜇死你 蜇死你
Sting, sting, sting!
"你在干什么"
"What are you doing?"
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表