他就是死 也不会喝你们家的水
I wouldn't! Yes, he would!
我不想死 是的 他宁可死
I'll drink it! No water, Harold!
我要喝水 不能喝 哈罗德
Please! Never!
求你了 绝对不行
Edith!
伊迪丝
Unbelievable. This is nuts.
难以置信 太疯狂了
I can't believe Edith would do this.
真不敢相信伊迪丝会做出这种事
My artwork!
我的艺术品
It's ruined!
全毁了
They painted underpants on my beautiful anuses!
他们给这些动人的屁♥眼♥画上了内♥裤♥
Gayle, Gayle, no need to go off the deep end, okay?
盖尔 盖尔 没必要大发脾气
You should be flattered, right?
你应该感到高兴才是
All the great artists get censored.
所有名家的作品都要经过审核的
They do not. Yes, yes! All of 'em do.
才不是呢 是的是的 所有名家
Every... all the good ones.
所有杰出画家都是这样的
Oh, God, what a whirlwind we've been on.
天啊 真是让人措手不及
I feel like let's just put this all behind us and move on.
把这页翻过去 我们向前看吧
I'm going down there. What? Where?
我要出去一趟 什么 去哪
To see Edith.
去会会伊迪丝
Bobby, don't do anything crazy.
鲍鲍 别发疯
I'm not crazy, they're crazy!
我才没疯 是他们疯了
And they're not gonna get away with it!
不能就这么算了
Glue that shell in the middle, Andy!
把那只贝壳粘在中间 安迪
What are you doing?!
你在干什么啊
My hand is cramping up!
我的手都抽筋了
I ate too much glue!
我吃了太多的胶水
Andy, Ollie, come here.
安迪 奥利 过来
Listen, I'm pushing you because you've got talent, babies.
我如此鞭策你们是因为你们有天赋 宝贝
And I'm gonna take care of you, oh, you better believe it.
我会关照你们的 相信我吧
But first you've got to make some money for mommy.
但首先你们得为妈妈赚点钱
Okay, babies?
好吗 我的宝贝
You, too, red. What's your name, sweetheart?
你也是 红头发 你叫什么 小甜心
Devin McJim... Shut up!
戴文·麦克吉姆 闭嘴
It doesn't matter!
这不重要
Stop talking! Start working!
闭嘴 干活
Work! Shells go in the middle!
快干活 把贝壳粘在中间
Here you go.
您来看
One of a kind original.
绝无仅有的原创作品
Help support these poor, deformed orphans.
帮帮这些可怜的残疾孤儿吧
bucks.
二十块20
Dad's pissed.
老爸怒了
That's a take five.
休息五分钟
For me! Not you!
说我自己呢 没说你们
Oh, look, everyone,
快来看啊
the town pornographer.
全市有名的色情画家
Can it, Edith. I'm here to get an apology.
住口 伊迪丝 快跟我道歉
For what,
我怎么了
standing up for artistic integrity and common decency?
就因为我支持艺术完整性和起码的礼貌吗
There's nothing decent about what you did.
你做的事哪里礼貌了
First you tried to tell me what to put on my walls,
一开始 你就硬要规定我家墙上该挂什么
then you vandalized it.
后来你又任意破坏摧残
Have you no shame?
难道你没有羞耻心吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
And neither does he. What?
他也不知道 什么
Hit her, dad!
揍她 老爸
I'm not gonna hit her, Louise.
我不会揍她的 露易丝
Hit her, dad!
揍她啊 老爸
Gene? Tina? What are you two doing here?
吉恩 蒂娜 你们俩在这儿干嘛
Learning to paint.
学画画啊
We're honing our craft.
我们在练手艺
Okay, well, good luck trying to polish a turd.
祝你化粪球为神器
Wait, I thought you hated my kids.
等等 我还以为你讨厌我的孩子呢
My artwork shop is open to all who respect art.
我的店对所有尊重艺术的人开放
So I'll have to ask you to leave.
所以请你俩速速离开
Then ask me. Please leave.
开口啊 请离开
Not before I get an apology. Not on your life!
不道歉我是不会走的 你这辈子休想
Have it your way, art lady!
随你便好了 艺术家
Poke her in the eye with the brush.
用画笔戳她眼睛
Oh, I've got a better idea, Louise.
我有个更好的主意 露易丝
Ha ha ha! Take that!
接招吧你
Dad, what is that?
老爸 那是啥啊
It's an anus.
屁♥眼♥啊
What else would it be?
还能是啥
What has this been all about?
我们闹到现在不都因为它吗
You call that an anus?
你管那个叫屁♥眼♥
It looks just like a black dot!
那就是个黑点啊
What kind of anus is that?
这算哪门子屁♥眼♥
Oh! Well, then, Harold,
你这样说的话 哈罗德
it looks like I'll need to practice a little more.
看来我需要多加练习了
I'll say. How about one right here!
我说... 这里来一个如何
And what about here!
这里也来一个吧
This one might need an anus!
这幅画也缺个屁♥眼♥
How about this lighthouse!
这座灯塔也来一个
It has an anus now!
现在它有屁♥眼♥了
Looking good, dad.
看起来不赖嘛 老爸
Thanks, Tine.
谢了 蒂蒂
Rip that lighthouse a new one, dad!
给那灯塔再来一个 老爸
I feel so alive!
我充满了活力
This is what God must feel like.
上帝也有相同的感受吧
Kids, tell your mother not to wait up!
孩子们 告诉你们老妈别熬夜等我了
Use the brown! Use the brown!
用棕色 用棕色
You should've seen it, mom.
你真应该看看当时的情况 妈妈
Dad went nuts!
老爸简直疯了
Aw, Bobby, what'd you do?
鲍鲍 你做什么了
I got justice, Lin.
我主持了公道 琳
Dad painted an anus on a lighthouse.
老爸给一座灯塔画了个屁♥眼♥
Yeah. And on a Mountain
对 还有一座山
and on a sunset and on a sailboat...
还有一副日落图 还有一支帆船
And on Dr. Yap. And Ken.
还有牙普医生 还有肯
Yeah, I'm sorry I painted on your paintings, kids.
抱歉我也祸祸了你们的画 孩子们
They were in the line of fire.
它们只是被殃及的池鱼
You painted anuses on paintings?
你在那些画上画屁♥眼♥了
Where's Gayle?
盖尔哪去了
I got to tell her how I stood up for her.
我要让她知道我有多么支持她
She's in the basement
她在地下室呢
trying to get the underwear off her paintings.
正努力把那些内♥裤♥从画上弄掉
You shouldn't have done it, Bob.
你不该去捣乱的 鲍勃
Are you kidding, Lin?
开什么玩笑 琳
It's the best thing I've ever done in my life.
我这是我这辈子做过的最牛逼的事
Ow. See,
看
that's how you put on handcuffs.
你就是这样戴上手铐的
They don't look tight enough to me.
我看还不够紧呢
Why are these on me?
为什么铐我
Because you anally defaced her property.
因为你玷污了她的财产
But she started it... look what she did.
但是是她先动手的 看看她的杰作
Oh. I like the new direction
这创意我喜欢
and wish I could take credit.
我也想说是我做的
But like I said, I had nothing to do with it.
但我已经说过了 这不是我♥干♥的
Yeah, we'll see about that.
好 咱走着瞧
I'm pressing charges.
我要告你
We're gonna take this to court!
我们法庭见吧
Wait, now you're charging her?
等等 现在是你告她了吗
This is confusing.
我搞不清了
Is dad going to jail?
老爸会坐牢吗
I'll wait for you. Word of advice, dad:
我会等你的 给你点建议 老爸
Don't tell your cell mate what you're in for.
千万别告诉狱友你是因为什么进去的
I hope our new dad is a blond.
我希望新爸爸是金发
I can't take it anymore!
我受不了了
Edith didn't paint the underwear! I did it!
内♥裤♥不是伊迪丝画的 是我画的
What? You painted all those underpants, Linda?
什么 那些内♥裤♥都是你画的吗 琳达
Oh, I couldn't help it.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表