Stop crawling away!
这不是真的
This isn't happening!
抓住你自己
Get ahold of yourself!
别摇我
Don't shake me.
我要去厕所
I might go to the bathroom.
Bobby来啦
(戏仿恐怖片《闪灵》的著名台词“Here's Johnny!”)
Here's Bobby.
我找到他了
I found him.
Aah! Ohh!
好烫啊
That's hot!
Ahh. Oww.
Oh. Wow.
好多了
Much better.
不怎么地的模范 做人没规矩
Bad modeling, poor boundaries--
嗯 真的 没规矩
Well, really, no boundaries.
我得打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to make some calls.
等下Frond先生 既然我头脑清醒了
Wait, Mr. Frond, now that I have a clear head,
我要向每个人道歉
I want to apologize to everybody.
藏在墙里面很自私也很愚蠢
Hiding in the walls was selfish and dumb.
Linda 我很抱歉我叫你Nagatha Christie
And, Linda, I'm sorry I called you Nagatha Christie.
那个时候鸭梨很大
It was in the heat of the moment,
真傻啊
And it was really dumb.
谢谢 Bobby
Aww. Thank you, Bobby.
我可以做得更好
I mean, I can do better,
像Spiro Nagnew
(Spiro Agnew:第39任美国副总统)
Like spiro nagnew. Heh.
好啦 我不理你讲什么鬼了
All right, quit while you're ahead.
Naggedy Ann?
(Raggedy Ann:某童话书中的布偶角色)
哝业部长
Secretary of nagriculture?
- 哈 - 现在这个很有意思
- Ha!- Now, that one's funny.
很好笑 我喜欢 哈哈哈
That one's funny. I like--ha ha ha!
我 我不是唠叨鬼
I'm not a-- I'm not a nag.
但是真好笑我喜欢
That's funny, though. I like it.
是社会服务署吗?
Social services?
等下 朋友
Now, hold on there, pal.
Hey--eh!
你结婚了没
Are you married?
你有孩子没
You have kids?
没 都没
No a-and no.
听着
Listen to me.
我女儿是世界上最好的妈妈
My daughter is the best mother in the world,
这个 他是疯子 可你知道吗
And this one, he is nuts, but guess what.
有家滴人总是抓狂
Having a family makes you go nuts.
你如果木有孩子
So if you don't have kids,
我觉得你了解的情况
I don't think you know enough
还不足以叫某些人来
To be calling in anyone.
实际上 我看你跑来这里
In fact, I don't think you come out
你自己是居心不良
Looking so good here yourself.
我在想你来这儿
I wonder if you even got permission from the school
有学校的允许吗
To come over here today.
他木有
He didn't.
我们学习时就带我们走了
He took us away from learning!
我们是在Frond老师的车里
We were in the car with Mr. Frond,
他没让我们系安全带
And he didn't make us wear seat belts.
啥
What?!
你把手♥机♥和小笔记本放回
How about you put your phone and your little notebook
包里然后别管这家人怎么样
Back in your pocket there and leave this family alone!
呵呵好的
Heh. Ok. All right.
好的好的
All right. All right.
好
All right.
Gloria 谢谢
Gloria, thank you.
再来啊 你们俩
Come back soon, you two.
姥姥姥爷再见
Bye, Gram. Bye, Gramps.
梦里见
See you in my dreams.
嗨 我还得在房♥间重新放屁
Well, I have a room to refart.
- 爸啊 我可以把我的荧光玩具要回来吗 - 不行
- Dad, can I have my night light back now? - No.
- 给我 - 别抢
- Give it to me.- Stop it.
- 给我 - 别抢
- Give it to me.- Stop it.
- 给我 - 停
- Give it. - Stop it.
- 我的玩具 - 不 停
- It's my night light.- No. Stop.
太让我尴尬了
This is embarrassing to me.
- 不给 - 你是成年人
- No!- You're a grown man!
我要留着
I'm keeping it!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表