我从没见过这些甲虫这么激动
I've never seen these beetles so aroused.
我对甲虫还有这种影响啊
I have that affect on beetles.
我还从来没有过这种感觉
I haven't had this much action in a while.
他们明天会打电♥话♥给我吗
Are they gonna call me tomorrow?
估计不会 是吧 那也没关系
Probably not, right? That's okay.
Teddy 开个玩笑 忽略一下甲虫们
Teddy. Making jokes, covered with bugs.
你是个男人 他妈的
You are a man! Damn you!
你到底怕虾米玩意儿啊
Does anything get to you?
还真有一样
There's really only one thing.
- 啥呀 - 化妆演员
Yeah? Costumed characters.
恩 就像游乐园里的那些
You know, like the ones in amusement parks.
- 是嘛 - 为毛啊
Really? Why?
眼神儿啊 Gene 他们的冷冰冰的木表情的眼神
It's the eyes, gene. Their cold, dead eyes.
跟你媳妇儿乱搞的时候 就那么看着你
...Watching you while they make love to your wife.
- 啥时候 - 我是说
While they what?! I mean...
当他们 呃 在生日派对上
...When they... uh... Go to birthday parties.
好吧
All right.
谢谢了 Teddy
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢了 老妈的包包
Oh, thank you, mom's purse.
再多谢了 电♥话♥
Well, thank you, phone.
好啦 我要打个电♥话♥
Yes, I will make a call.
接到了
Oh, I gotcha.
你滋滋叫着
Oh, you're sizzling.
我喜欢你的声音
I love your sound.
你好 你们有化妆演员 是吧
Oh, hello. You have costumed characters, right?
那太好了 我要河马 还有狐狸
Oh, that's great. Ah, I'll take the hippo, the fox.
小甜饼 小甜饼
Here's a cookie. Here's a cookie.
抱抱熊
A baby bear.
又一个小甜饼
And here's a cookie.
信♥用♥卡♥付账
And this will be credit card.
吃点小甜饼吧
Brought you some cookies!
这要干啥?
What's going on here?
哦 我们得回家了
Ah, we have to go home.
说什么呢 你们不能走人 你们在度假哪
What u talking about? You can't leave. You're on vacation.
坐下
Sit down,
尝尝小甜饼
enjoy the cookies,
解开你那尖尖的罩罩 拿你鞭子抽他
unpack your pointy bra and your whip and whip him.
他好淘气哟
He's a naughty boy.
- 我是很淘气 - 开始吧
I'm a naughty boy. Get to it!
你是不是锁上门了
Did you just lock the door?
她刚把门锁上了
She just locked the door.
我不知道这是什么状况
I... I don't know what's going on.
冰淇淋社交的时候就可以出来咯
You can come out when it's time for the ice cream social!
你也是
You, too!
嘿 我最完美的客人
Hey, there's my perfect guest.
嗨 Linda
Hey, Linda.
有个好消息
I got good news.
我打算提升你
I'm upgrading you
到白金贵宾的地位
to platinum status!
哇 白金贵宾
Oh! Platinum status.
听起来不赖啊
That sounds fancy.
就是 你饿了吗
It is! You hungry?
想要客房♥服务嘛
You want some room service?
不 还是来点吃的吧
No. Eh, I guess I can eat.
你想吃什么
I... what do you want?
呃 熏肉汉堡
Uh... bacon burger?
- 啥 - 熏肉汉堡
What? Bacon burger.
- 熏肉 - 第一个 第一个词儿
Bacon... First-first word.
- 熏肉 - 一个音节
Bacon. One syllable.
- 不是 俩音节 - 俩音节
No. Two syllables. Two syllables.
哼 哼 哼 哼
Oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink!
一头猪
A...... pig.
- 恐龙 - 熏肉
Dinosaur. Bacon!
- 熏肉汉堡 - Kevin Bacon
Bacon burger. Kevin Bacon.
- 第二个词儿 - 汉堡
Second word. Burger.
破垫子
Break pads?
恐龙
Dinosaur.
侏罗纪公园
Jurassic park!
哑谜
Charades!
你不能猜哑谜
You can't guess charades.
不 我可以
Yes, you can.
这是哑谜咩
Oh. Is it charades?
- 奶牛 汉堡 - 汉堡
Cow. Burger! Burger.
熏肉汉堡 对了
Bacon burger! All right.
没错儿 熏肉汉堡
Yes. Bacon burger!
好吧 我给你做熏肉汉堡
All right. I can do that.
门铃响了 我去开门
Uh, doorbell. I'll get it.
哦,自♥由♥自在
Oh, footloose.
请问有何贵干?
Can I... can I help you?
Teddy在这儿么
Is there a Teddy here?
Teddy 有人找
Teddy, you've got visitors.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们是毛茸茸的朋友 你是Teddy吧
We're the fuzzy buddies! Are you Teddy?
这出了啥事儿啊
What's going on here?!
有些人看见毛茸茸的朋友太激动了
No! Someone's excited to see the fuzzy buddies.
别 你说啥
Don't... What?
哇哦 你是个大 哇
Whoa. You're a big bo... oh!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
Teddy.
差不多到
It's almost
冰淇淋社交的时间咯
the ice cream social.
linda 出什么事儿了
Linda, what is going on up here?
你对你的家庭旅馆都失控了
You're losing control of your b and b.
你在说啥
What are you talking about?
一切都很完美
Everything is going perfectly.
好吧 好吧 Linda 一切都很完美
Right. Right, Lin, everything's fine.
Bob 你有熏肉汉堡么
Bob, do you have my bacon burger?
有 熏肉汉堡 给你
Oh, yeah, the bacon burger. Here.
哦
Oh.
Bob 帮把手
Bob, can you help me?
我没法嚼东西
I can't chew.
- 想让我喂你 - 是
You need me to feed you? Yeah.
嚼了东西喂给他 就像鸟妈妈那样
Chew it up for him, like a mama bird.
- Linda 不行 - 他可是白金贵宾
Linda, no! He's platinum status!
你疯了 Linda
You're crazy, Linda!
- 没事 伙计们 我没事 - 我找到我的完美客人了
It's all right, guys. I got it. Perfect guest.
让我把事情捋清楚
So let me get this straight.
Teddy殴打了一群巨型动物
Teddy beat up a bunch of giant animals.
你把Louise锁在我们房♥间里
You locked Louise in our room,
然后又把客人们锁他们房♥间里
and then you locked the guests in their rooms?
他们打算在三点的冰淇淋聚会之前跑路
They were gonna leave before the big ice cream social at 3:00.
Linda 把钥匙给我
Lin, just give me the key, all right?
- 我把他们放出来 - 不要
I'm gonna let them out. No.
- 给我 - 不要
Yes. No.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
看看你都变成啥样子了
Look at what you've turned into!
好吧
Oh, all right.
我想要的无非就是迷人的家庭旅馆 就这点儿
All I wanted was a charming bed and breakfast, that's all.
现在 等我上了天堂我能跟上帝说啥啊
Now what am I gonna say to God when I go to heaven?
呃 呃哦
Uh. Uh-oh.
我把钥匙丢了
I lost the key!
靠呀 这都嘛事儿啊
Oh, my God, what have I done?
好吧 好吧 听着
All right, all right, listen.
你知道Louise会开锁
You know Louise picks locks.
louise肯定恨死我了
Louise hates me.
没 她不恨你
No, she doesn't hate you, Lin.
- 我确定她肯定已经把咱屋子都砸了 - 哦
- I'm sure she's broken out of our room already. - Oh.
我还得处理一下Teddy
I'm gonna go deal with Teddy.
你干嘛不去试试她房♥间
Why don't you try her room?
好吧
Okay.
嗨 宝贝儿 妈妈能进来吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表