开门 哈哈 开门
Open the door. Ha ha. Open the door.
说真的 快开门
Seriously, open the door!
孩子们 让你们父亲进来吧
Kids, let your father in the restaurant, please.
让我进去
Let me in!
= 还卖♥♥人肉吗 - 不卖♥♥了
Still serving human flesh. No.
- 卖♥♥ - 不卖♥♥了
Yes! No!
我们有个敢吃俱乐部
We have kind of an adventurous eaters club.
喜欢尝试新东西
We like to try new things.
能坐下25个人吗
Can you seat 25 people?
哦 我们可能
Oh, uh...Well, we might have
还有些人肉 但是
Some more human meat, but it's, uh,
- 一个汉堡50刀 - 就这么定了
$50 a burger. That's a deal.
真的 什么 真的吗 太好了
Really--what? Really? Great.
开始吧
let's do it.
您好 欢迎光临
Hello. Welcome.
人肉马上到
Human flesh right this way.
你好
Uh, hi.
Hugo想把这个给你
Uh, Hugo wanted to give you this.
这个能证明 没有人肉在...
It states clearly that there was no human flesh in--
- 嘘 嘘 好的 好的 谢谢
Shh! Shh. Yes, yes. Thank you. Thanks.
我们做了个加急测试
We were able to expedite the tests,
- 发现是100%纯牛肉 - 嘘 嘘
And we found 100% grade a beef-- shh, shh!
Ron 我很抱歉
Ron! I'm just sorry--
- 闭嘴 闭嘴 - 好吧
Shut up! Shut up. Ok.
欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
Linda 不敢相信我们刚才挣了多少钱
Linda, I can't believe how much money we just made.
这个周末终究各种美好
This turned into a great weekend.
噢 Bob 真是太美了
Oh, bob, it's gorgeous.
我们好像停下来了
Hmm. We seem to have stopped.
Ahh.
Bobby!
你有偷偷练习噢
You've been practicing.
恩 我去网上 寻了些建议
Yeah. I went online, got some tips.
网上有接吻大全吗
They have kissing tips online?
我学会了几个动作 来试试这个
I learned a few moves. Check this one out.
这是我给你的纪念日礼物
This one is your anniversary gift.
Oh, Bobby!
加油 Bob
Go, Bob!
有木有搞错
Ugh, unbelievable.
受不了了
Aww, sick!
老妈那咸猪手
Mom's really handsy.
淫♥荡♥二人组
You're a couple of sluts!
我觉得很美好啊
I think it's nice.
嘿 快让这个动起来
Hey! Get this thing movin'!
我在这上面 受到了感情伤害
I'm getting scarred for life up here!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表