- Yes. - Oh, yeah.
并且 这头奶牛必须完成所有的拍摄
And, uh, this cow has had all its shots?
- 当然 - 是的是的是的是的
- Yes. - Sure, sure, sure, sure.
好吧 嗯 非常好 我的工作完成了
All right. Well, uh, great. My job is done.
回见
I'll see you guys later.
- 再见 - 再见,动物人
- Bye. Bye. - Bye, animal man.
- 什么 - 对了 你想
- What? - Oh, will you sign
加入到这部电影里来吗
A release to be in the movie?
当然 这可是电影 没问题
Uh, yeah. A movie. Yes.
你会成为大明星的
You're gonna be a star!
- 打扰一下 - 谢谢
- Excuse me. - Thank you.
- 你好 我是打电♥话♥叫你来的人 - 谢谢
- Hello,The person who called you. - Thank you.
你不能让奶牛留在人行道上 这很危险
You can't have a cow on the sidewalk. It's dangerous.
先生 先生 这头奶牛唯一的危险在于
Sir, sir, the only thing dangerous about this cow
她实在是太可爱了 哞
Is how adorable it is. Moo.
- 来 把手放上去摸摸 - 什么
- Put your hand on this cow and touch it. - What?
我知道 这对你会有帮助的
I just know that that's gonna help you.
摸摸这头牛
Touch the cow.
摸牛牛 摸牛牛
Touch the cow. Touch the cow.
- 我还是撤了是吧 - 摸下又不会怀孕
- I'm walking away. - Touch it.
好吧 尽管逃把 硬汉
Oh, right. Run away, tough guy!
对 滚去洗你的肉浴吧
Yeah! Go take a meat bath!
或者别的什么你们这种人干的事情
Or whatever it is you people do!
'M'凶杀案 第一幕 第一场
"Dial 'M' for murder," Interview one, take one.
*Ma ma ma ma *
d Mi mi mi mi * Perfect.
你觉得牛牛应该被搅成食物吗
Do you think cows should be ground up for food?
就个人而言 我真的不是很在意这个问题
Personally, I don't really care,
不过 我爸爸喜欢把它们搅碎
But my father, he loves grinding them up.
这给他激♥情♥ 让他感受到生活的意义
Gives him a rush. Makes him feel alive.
爸爸是一个非常邪恶的人
Daddy's a bad, bad man.
这部电影会拿奖吗
Is this movie gonna have a score?
你知道 有些音乐总能波动你的心弦
You know, some music to tug at the heartstrings.
我 我还没考虑过这个问题
I--I haven't thought about it yet.
来 试试这个
Well, check this out.
考虑下这个
Think about it.
Louise 你觉得这个看起来像什么
Louise, what does that look like to you?
牛粪 你眼神真好 Tina 真的
Cow poop. Good eye, Tina. Good eye.
不过 我是说它看起来就像一张笑脸
No. I mean it's in the shape of a smiley face,
- 就像是表情符号♥ - 哇哇哇哇
- Like an emoticon. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你觉得奶牛能用屁♥股♥跟你发
You think the cow is texting you an emoticon
表情短♥信♥ 这个笑话真不错
With its butt. Very interesting.
也许这头奶牛想要跟我们沟通
Maybe this cow is trying to communicate with us
而它知道的唯一的办法 就是用屎粑粑
The only way it knows how, with its feces.
就像Gram-Gram做过的那样
Like Gram-Gram used to do.
妈妈 假如你有个卓越的计划 但是为了执行它
Mom, let's say you had a brilliant plan, but to execute it,
你需要用牛粪写些东西
You needed to write something using cow poop?
你会怎么办
How would you do it?
这是道脑筋急转弯吗
Oh. Is this a brainteaser?
嗯 我会用一个糖霜袋
Hmm. I would use a frosting bag.
我们有吗?
Do we have one?
有啊 就在储藏室
Yeah, in the pantry.
我答对了吗 答案是糖霜袋吗
Am I right? Is it a frosting bag?
你会知道的 妈妈
We'll see, mom.
哈哈
Ahh.
好喽 这就没问题了
Yeah. Okey-dokey.
再见 孩子们 猪你们今天过得开心
Bye, kids. Have a good day.
谋杀犯
Murderer!
你好 Randy
Oh. Hi, Randy.
哇哦
Whoa.
眨眼咧嘴笑
Wink with open smile.
这是为我留下的吗
Is this for me?
肯定是
It has to be.
我应该做什么
What should I do?
我应该回一条信息吗
Should I text back?
借过~
Comin' through.
哦 别
Oh, no. Ehh.
呃
Enh.
看起来真可爱 我都觉得有点饿了
That's really cute. It makes me hungry.
我们现在就去吃
Let's eat now.
你们这些人都怎么了
What's wrong with you people?!
就是 你们这些人都怎么了
Yeah! What's wrong with you people?!
我们来讨论下你的音乐预算吧
Now let's talk about your music budget.
有一百万没
Is it a million?
在这里 我们只需要一个扩音器
We only need one megaphone out here.
你知道你需要什么吗 你需要这个
You know what you need? You need this!
考虑下吧
Think about it!
哇 我们被包围了
Wow. We're mobbed.
谢谢你 纪录片
Thank you, documentary.
Linda 这个纪录片其实是说我是一个邪恶的杀牛凶手
Linda, the documentary is about me being an evil cow killer.
谋杀犯
Murderer!
得了 Bob
Oh, come on, Bob.
怎么可能有这样的负面宣传
There's no such thing as bad publicity.
这会是我们大好的成名机会
This could be huge for us.
就像是艳照门
Like a sex tape.
- 就像艳照门 - 呃
Like a sex tape. Uhh.
这是我们有史以来最好的免费广♥告♥了
It's the best free advertising we ever had.
我知道 这太让人伤心了
I know. It's almost sad.
对谁而言
For who?
不知道 牛牛吧
I don't know. The cow.
这头奶牛会
The cow's goin' out
在鲜花和荣耀中退场
In a blaze of glory.
人人都是赢家 Bob
Everybody wins, Bob.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
我是说 表面上看也挺甜蜜的
I mean, looks kind of sweet out there--
享受时光 纵览世人
Enjoying the day, meeting people.
你好 牛牛
Hi, cow.
我要吃掉你
I'm gonna eat you.
哇哦 它能听到我们说话吗
Whoa. Can it hear us?
放松点
Easy.
就像沙子滑过沙漏
Like sands through the hourglass,
我的牙终究会咬上你的背
There goes my teeth right into your back.
这就是我的妻子
That's my wife.
Bobby 我简直快饿死了
Ah, Bobby, I'm frigging starving.
谁忍♥心吃这么美丽的生物
Who could eat that beautiful creature?
你该感到羞耻
Shame on you!
你今天会去吃汉堡包吗
Are you going to be eating a burger today?
我们不会想着要吃掉一只动物的
We wouldn't dream of eating an animal.
我们开了一家州际动物园
We run a petting zoo by the interstate.
叫做 鹅妈妈的折扣动物园
It's called mother goose's discount petting zoo.
摸摸马 山羊 还有绵羊
Petting horses, goats, and sheep.
便宜而珍贵的回忆
Precious memories on the cheap.
那里基本上就是动物避难所
It's basically an animal sanctuary...
我们挣的钱都用在这上面
That we make money off of.
没错
Exactly.
嘿 Randy 谢谢你帮我做宣传
Oh. Hey, Randy, thanks for the business.
嘿 Bob 没关系
Oh, hey, Bob, you're welcome.
嗯 我准备去睡觉了 你还准备做啥
Well, I'm gonna go to bed soon. What are you gonna do?
我可能也会去睡觉 毕竟我是人嘛
Oh, I'll probably go to bed, too, 'cause I'm a person.
再见
Bye.
Moolissa 小心
M-Moolissa, watch out!
不
No!
带被告
Bring in the accused.
Louise 你是来为我辩护的吗
Louise, you're defending me?
这个站在被告席上的所谓的人
This so-called "Man" Stands accused
被指控谋杀了几乎价值十万只汉堡包的牛
Of murdering nearly 100,000 hamburgers worth of cows.
我是Moolissa的代表
I call to the stand Moolissa.
反对
Objection!
那头牛在伪装受伤
That cow's faking his injuries!
我能证明这点
And I can prove it.
快起来
Think fast.
反对无效
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表