你所需要的 不过是四只袜子
All you need is 4 wool socks,
一个床垫 然后一切都迎刃而解了
A mattress, and the will to make it happen.
你不会这么做的
You didn't.
你女朋友已经被绑在外面了
Your girlfriend is tied up outside.
不 不要
Nooooo
爸爸怎么了
Oooo... What's wrong with dad?
我觉得是因为他讨厌脖带
Oooo... I think he hates leashes.
Ooo!
这不是我的错 Randy
It's not my fault, Randy.
它被偷了 我觉得 这不是任何人的错
She was stolen. I mean, it's no one's fault.
除了Linda
Except for Linda's.
我做了我应做的
I did what I had to do
来保护我的家庭和地毯
To protect my family and my carpet.
好吧 不管怎么说 我们应该了解一下
Yeah, whatever. So who do we know
谁会偷戴着金色假发的奶牛
That would steal a cow in a blonde wig?
也许是某个变♥态♥色狼 嘿嘿
Maybe some perverts. Heh heh.
我们昨晚吵架了 我和Moolissa
We had a fight last night, me and Moolissa.
我真希望我能有机会纠正这个错误
I just wish I had a chance to make things right again.
如果你看到她用便便对你说了什么
You wouldn't if you heard
你就不会这么觉得了
some of the things she was pooping about you.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys!
来看看这个
Take a look at this!
便宜
...On the cheap.
你们晚上就这么
You fellas just leave her tied up
把它系在这里不管
Here at night all alone?
当然 反正她又不介意
Oh, yeah, yeah. She doesn't mind.
我们能够直接回上面的拖车那儿 不是吗 亲爱的
We could just back a trailer right up here, honey, huh?
我们当然能给自己弄头牛
We sure could, get ourselves a cow.
对 给自己弄头牛
Yeah. Get ourselves a cow.
对 给自己弄头
Yeah. Get ourselves a c--
真是一个垃圾堆
What a dump.
哎呀 看 她在那儿
Yikes. Hey, there she is.
亲爱的上帝
Oh, dear god.
哇 能跳过月球的奶牛
Oh, the cow that jumped over the moon.
看到了 那很好
See, that's nice.
来吧 让我们把她带走
Come on. Let's go get her.
我们应该等天黑再来
We should come back after dark.
- 为什么 - 这样更富有戏剧性
Why? It's more dramatic.
- 听起来够蠢的 - 不不不 不会
That is stupid. No. No, no, no.
我现在就能想象出 大援救
I can see it now, the big rescue.
我们会用红外拍下整件事
We'll shoot the whole thing in infrared.
得了 Randy 用红外?
Oh, Randy, com-- in infrared?
这是简直是疯了
This is NUTS.
孩子们应该乖乖待在床上 Bob
The kids should be in bed, Bob.
这是红外线 Lin 给她看看
It's infrared, lin. Show her.
哦
Oh.
没错
Yeah.
咕咕 咕咕
Coo! Coo!
你这么做是什么意思
Why are you doing that?
我在发信♥号♥♥
I'm signaling.
好了 都有 蛇行
Everybody, serpentine.
好 我们是一个单位
Yes! We're a unit.
爸爸 你应该知道吧
Dad, you should know
如果有什么事事情发生
If anything happens,
我正开着全面攻击模式
I am in full attack mode right now.
我也是 我渴望鲜血
Me, too. I'm hungry for blood.
还有糖果
And also candy.
呃 孩子们 谢谢
Uh, thanks, kids.
该死 我错过了站起来的信♥号♥♥
Damn it. I missed the signal to stand up.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, everybody.
你真让我们失望
You let down the unit.
我道过歉了
I said I'm sorry.
Bob 我们到了 现在该怎么办
Bob, we're here. What do we do now?
我们 呃 开门
We, uh, uh, open the gate.
简单
That was easy.
你以为你在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
Gene 攻击
Gene, attack!
Aah! Aah!
哇 你的孩子们在咬我的腿
Ow! Your children are biting my legs!
Randy 牵好Moolissa 我们走
Randy, get Moolissa. Let's move.
来 击掌 Bob 我们成功了
High-five, Bob. We did it.
击掌 Randy 干得好
High-five, Randy. Nice job.
我是说 要是没有孩子们的咬功
I mean, we couldn't have
我们还真不能从那个女人那儿脱身
done it without the kids biting that woman.
她啃起来就像锯末和山羊
She tasted like sawdust and goats.
3, 2, 1.
哔哔
Beep.
呃哦
Uh-oh.
Bob 倒计时结束了
Bob, the cow-ntdown's over.
现在 该决定Moolissa的命运了
It's time to decide Moolissa's fate.
真的吗 现在
Seriously? Right now?
我们刚营救了她
We just rescued her.
她本来就属于屠宰场 Bob
She's due at the slaughterhouse, Bob.
它会变成什么
What's it gonna be?
谋杀犯
Murderer!
Louise 嘘
Louise, shush.
Randy 你能不能消停一分钟 暂时别管这个蠢电影
Randy, can you stop making your stupid movie for one minute
只当一个真正的人类
And just be a human being?
我不知道 Bob 你会有一分钟停下做你那傻呼呼的汉堡包
I don't know, Bob. Can you stop making your stupid burgers
当一个真正的人吗
For one minute and be a human being?
所以现在你要让我觉得内疚
So now you're gonna guilt-trip me?
这就是整部电影的意义所在
That's what the whole movie is about.
我还以为我们是朋友了 Randy
I thought we were friends now, Randy,
因为我们一起救了这头牛
'cause we saved the cow together!
也许 不管救了多少奶牛
Maybe activists- slash-documentarians
激进分子和纪录片制片人都不会成为朋友
Can't have friends, no matter how many cows they save!
真是可悲 Randy
Well, that's just sad, Randy!
我知道
I know!
我的天 差一点就撞到了
Oh, my god. That was close.
要是Moolissa有个什么
I don't know what I would do if anything
我简直
Happened to moo--
啊 我没有撞到她
Ahh. I didn't hit her!
我没有撞到她 我 我停下了
I didn't hit her! I--I stopped!
她说不定没事
She's probably fine.
她死了 她肯定是奶牛心脏病发作
She's dead. She must have had a cow heart attack.
不 你知道吗
No. You know what?
我去我的车里拿点东西 很快的
Let me get something out of my van real quick.
马上回来
Be right back.
Moolissa!
哦 我的天 别这样
Oh, my god, no.
别死在我面前
Don't you die on me.
别死 说话啊
Don't you die. Say something!
Louise 看 是一颗心
Louise, look. It's a heart,
一个心形便便
A heart-shaped poop.
怎么会这样 我可没干这个
What the hell? I didn't do that.
我会保留它的
I'm keeping it.
Bob 你没事吧
Bob, you all right?
你的脸色看起来有点苍白
You look a little pale.
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
我死了 Bob 你只是晕倒了
I'm dead, Bob. You just fainted.
我晕倒了
I fainted? Wow.
- 真是让人尴尬 - 没事
That's embarrassing. Ok.
我 我没有晕倒
I'm--I'm not a fainter.
- 对 我 我死了 - 对 没错
Yeah. I'm--I'm dead. Right. Yeah.
但是 听着 我希望你能帮我做点事
But listen. There's something I want you to do for me.
用我做汉堡包吧
Make burgers out of me.
什么 不 不可能
What?! No. No way.
有可能 Bob
Yes way, Bob.
瞧 自从我遇到你
Look, ever since I met you,
我觉得做汉堡包简直太可怕了
Making burgers makes me feel like a horrible person.
Bob 我是一只阉过的公牛
Bob, I'm a castrated steer.
对 我是一个已婚男人
Yeah, I'm a married man.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表