Hi, honey. It's mommy.
哦 妈妈
Oh, hello, mother.
请进吧
Please do come in.
Louise 抱歉我把你的屋子租给Teddy
Louise, I'm sorry I rented your room to Teddy
然后把你锁在我们卧室里
and then locked you in our bedroom.
没事儿 老妈
I accept your apology, mom.
咱们之中谁没有干过点出格的事儿呢
Who among us hasn't gone a little overboard
时不时的
from time to time?
多谢了 亲爱的
Aw, thanks, sweetie.
你得跟Teddy道歉
And you're gonna apologize to Teddy.
好吧
Okay.
你还得帮我点忙
And there's something else I need from you.
我现在就叫停这些
I would just cut it up right now.
不 不是这个
Oh. No, not that.
你能帮我把Javed和Samuel两口
Will you please help me get Javed
从他们屋里弄出来么
and the Samuels out of their rooms?
我把它们锁屋里了而且我 把钥匙给丢了
I locked them in and I... I kind of lost the key.
也许我能帮点忙
There might be something I can do.
Javed,
抱歉我把你锁屋里了
I'm sorry I locked you in your room.
你可以闪人了
You're free to go
- 如果你想的话 - 你可以把我锁屋里了?
if you wish. You locked me in my room?
没 她完全疯了 是吧
No. She's completely bonkers, isn't she?
我说话时候看着我
Look at me when I'm talking to you!
他们走了
They're gone.
他们怎么从锁着的屋里跑路的
How did they get out of a locked room?
这是他们最伟大的逃生技能
It was their greatest escape.
看看他们都留下了啥
Look what they left behind.
看看,我的舌头被困住了
Look. My tongue is trapped.
现在它自♥由♥了
Now it's escaped.
现在它自♥由♥了 现在它自♥由♥了
Now it's trapped. Now it's escaped.
嘿 快看
Hey, look!
他们在爬下去
They're still climbing down.
你俩还好么
You two all right?
需要帮忙拿包么
You need any help with your bags?
实际上我们被卡住了
No. Uh, actually we're stuck.
拜托帮把手
Please help us.
我想我们能找个梯子
I suppose we could get a ladder.
你喜欢我们的家庭旅馆吗
How much did you like my b and b?
- 非常喜欢 - 那你们愿意推荐给你的朋友们吗
- A lot. - Are you gonna recommend us to your friends?
- 当然愿意了- 那愿意给我们留下你的E-mail地址么
- Yes! - Are you gonna leave me your e-mail address?
好的
Yes!
把梯子给他们
Get 'em the ladder.
你们能来太感谢了 抱歉
Uh, thanks for coming. Sorry.
真的对不起
Sorry again.
啊 这是给你制♥造♥的麻烦的报酬
Ah, here's something for your trouble.
两美元 多谢了
Two dollars. Thanks a lot.
我不知道在这种情况该给多少小费
I don't know what to tip in this situation.
反正不是两美元
Yeah. Not two dollars.
嘿 Teddy 你还好么
Oh, hey, Teddy. Ah, you all right?
我想克服了对化妆演员的恐惧 Bob
I think I worked through my issues, Bob.
我和猫头鹰 再喝一杯去
Me and the owl !Re gonna go get a drink.
我绝对肯定里面有个女人
I'm pretty sure there's a woman inside.
是个男的 Teddy
That's a guy, Teddy.
不 肯定是个女的
Oh, that's a woman.
猫头鹰是个男的
The owl was a guy.
- 是女的 - 狐狸是个女孩儿
It's a woman. The fox was a girl.
狐狸走了吗
Oh. Did the fox leave already?
- 是啊 - 哦
Yes. Oh.
Linda 你是个很好的女主人
Linda, you are a delightful hostess.
哦 谢谢你 Teddy
Aw, thanks, Teddy!
午饭时候见 Bob
See you at lunch, Bob.
恩 那真是太好了
Well, that was all right.
真好
It was pretty good.
我给咱们打80分
I give us a b.
还是90分吧
B plus.
80分加90分
A b and b plus!
我满脸都是汗
My face is sweaty.
Gene 把那个摘了
Gene, take that off.
绝不 呜噢
Never! Oh!
呜噢 噢 噢 啊哈
Oh! Ow! Ow! Aah!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表