I don't have time for this.
什么 你没时间玩"食物法庭"
What?! You don't have time for food court?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
来听听极品段子
Hey. Wanna hear a good one?
什么东西绿颜色 会唱歌♥
What's green and sings?
-来啊 说啊 -埃...
- Go ahead. Do it. - El...
埃尔维斯...
Elvis...
埃尔维斯·帕...
Elvis Par...
我不玩了
Forget it.
我来告诉你什么东西绿颜色会唱歌♥
I'll tell you what's green and sings...
埃尔维斯·帕斯利
Elvis Parsley.
冷笑话: 把猫王Elvis Presley的姓氏换成Parsley(香菜)
就变成了"会唱歌♥的香菜"了 ( ̄▽ ̄")
不许你再抖别人段子的包袱
You don't say the punch lines to other people's jokes anymore.
给我记住喽 便便
You got that, Poo-Poo?
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell?
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢各位捧场 多谢
Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
好了 吉恩 来看
Anyway... Gene, look.
法庭就要做出最后判决了
They're about to announce the verdict.
罪名成立
Guilty.
不
No!
把他带下去
Take him away.
吉恩 你要去哪
Gene, where are you going?
吉恩怎么了
What's up with Gene?
我不知道 千层面
I don't know, Lasagna.
我不知道
I don't know.
知道吗 煮意面根本算不上是煮食物
You know, cooking spaghetti isn't even cooking.
充其量是在烧开水
It's just, like, boiling water.
老鲍 晚宴我能参加吗
Hey, Bobby, can I come to this thing?
我看不妥吧
Uh, I don't think so.
怎么不妥了
Why not?
这里有些妈妈已经离婚了 对吧
Some of these moms are divorced, right?
她们认识认识我
They meet me,
我再认识认识她们的孩子
I meet their kids.
也许还会传几个球玩玩
Maybe throw the ball around.
不是里面的那个球 是...
Not inside, but...
ball还有"睾丸"的意思
我们说好的
Uh, we agreed
不许你再参加学校活动 泰迪
no more school events for you, Teddy.
-老爸 你猜怎么着 -怎么着
- Hey, dad. Guess what? - What?
我像班卓一样 把楚楚打得落花流水
I acted like Banjo and took Choo-Choo down.
所有人都笑了
Everyone laughed.
什么呀 就一个人笑了
Well, one kid laughed.
彼得·派斯卡德罗
Peter Pescadero.
还是个智障
He has a learning disability.
没错 但是他懂我的笑点
Yeah, but he knows what's funny.
既然你已经出了这口恶气
Now that you stood up for yourself,
那就恭喜你一下 吉恩
oh, congratulations, Gene...
这事就此打住成吗
can we stop talking about it?
好了老爸 我提议 今晚
Okay, tonight, I propose,
等其他人都睡下后 尤其是吉恩
dad, that after everyone else goes to bed, Gene...
我们就开始玩挖苦游戏
we fire up the burn unit
然后看《狗狗犯罪团》
and we watch Canine Criminals,
然后看柔术表演
and then that stretching show,
也许再看会儿西语配音的《甲壳虫汁》
and then maybe a little Beetlejuice in Espanol.
蒂姆·波顿1988年的作品
甲壳虫汁 甲壳虫汁 甲壳虫汁
Beetlejugo. Beetlejugo. Beetlejugo.
我也很想这样玩
I would,
但是你这宇宙超级无敌模范好老爸
except a certain best dad in the world
今儿买♥♥了这个回来
went out and got this!
班卓系列全集
It's the complete Banjo box set!
十二张影碟
All 12 DVDs
外加超过二十八小时的特别收录
and over 28 hours of extras.
二十八小时
28 hours?!
老爸 那把叉子能给我看看吗
Dad, can I... see that fork for a minute?
给
Um... here.
谢了 我只是想...
Thank you. And I just want to...
不
No!
马上就是最精彩的部分了 吉恩
Best part right here, Gene.
我的手指就动两下
There's only gonna be two shots,
第一下干掉你
me shooting you,
第二下干掉这杯威士忌
and then me drinking this shot of whiskey.
这台词太妙了
Wow. Oh, what a line.
看吧看吧 尽情看你们的傻缺电影吧
Go ahead, watch your stupid movie.
这儿又不是没有人跟我玩
There are other people for me to hang out with around here.
蒂娜 起来 我们去玩吧
Tina, get up. Let's hang out.
好啊 我们可以练习一下解决冲突的方法
Okay. Maybe we can practice conflict resolution.
对我说些刻薄话 让我练习练习保持冷静
Say something mean to me so I can not react.
说什么都行吗
Anything I want?
对
Yeah.
你的房♥间看起来
Well, uh, your room looks like
像是变♥态♥赛马师装饰的
it was decorated by a perverted jockey.
你这样说的时候
When you say that,
我就会感到 你是想伤害我的感情
what I feel is that you're trying to hurt my feelings.
神啊 你语速为什么这么慢
Oh, my God. Why do you talk so slow?
你这样说的时候
When you say that,
-我就会感到 -我勒个去 蒂娜
- what I feel is that you're trying to hurt... - Oh man, Tina.
这真是太太太无聊了
This is really, really boring.
好吧
Okay, well...
老妈 想不想出去玩
Hey, mom, you want to hang out?
想呀想呀
Oh, I'd love that!
母女互动时间
Oh, mother-daughter bonding time.
就像我和我妈当年一样
Just like me and my mother.
先来化个妆
Ooh! Makeover!
好了 牛仔仔们
Okay, my little cowpokes.
该上学了
Time for school.
剩下的可以今晚看
You can watch the rest tonight.
老妈 你怎么能这样
Mom, How could you?!
我哪样了
How could I what?
你怎么能鼓励他们这样
How could you encourage this?
露易丝 别捣乱了
Oh, Louise, don't be a pill.
他们俩正在享受父子互动时间
A little father-son bonding is going on here
多么美好啊
and that's a good thing.
他们俩可不总是如此融洽
These two don't always do it so well.
铃鼓独奏
Tambourine solo!
哎呀我去
Sheesh.
好了 看我给你示范回旋球的投法
All right, this is how you throw a spiral.
准备好了吗 看球
You ready? Here comes a bullet.
该死的橄榄球
Oh, stupid ball!
没有带子才会这样的
It's 'cause there's no laces.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
好吧 今天就到这儿 进去吧
All right, we're done. Go inside.
我要吃花生酱
I want peanut butter!
看来我们在看电影时更有共同语言
It turns out we bond better over movies
在看我喜欢的电影时
that I like to watch,
在我把吉恩拉过来看我喜欢的电影时
that I make Gene watch.
没错
Yeah.
真是 真是太感人了
Oh, that's... that's adorable.
我要去上学了
I'm going to school.
-好 -很好
- Good. - Great.
祝你学有所成 然后去当律师
Why don't you learn something and become a lawyer.
瓦格斯塔夫小学
"调心击"控制法
调整情绪 心怀歉意 击掌庆祝
"调心击"控制法
A.B.S.
这种解决冲突的方法
The conflict resolution program
正在我校广为使用
sweeping our school.
你们已经学会了我这套体系
You all know my system,
然后在意面晚宴上
and at the spaghetti dinner,
你们的家长或法定监护人也将学会这套体系
so will your parents or legal guardians.
贝琪 我这么说是因为你妈妈在坐牢
Um, Becky, 'cause your mom's in jail.
蒂娜 乔丝玲 小吉米 我们开始排练吧
Tina, Jocelyn, Jimmy Jr.... let's rehearse.
贝琪 你看着就行了
Becky, you just watch.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表