Gene
Gene Gene
神马
what?
停
Stop.
Bob 别看报纸了
Bob, no more newspaper, please.
我父母随时就会到
My parents are gonna be here any minute.
我知道
I know.
你知道我怎么知道他们来吗
You know how I know they're coming?
因为你每次都发疯地打扫卫生
Because you go into a crazy cleaning frenzy every time.
就像地震前动物都抓狂一样
It's like the way animals freak out before an earthquake.
真能帮倒忙 一点也不对
That's nice. That's not true.
她受惊吓了
She's spooked.
Louise 你把麦片弄得到处都是
Louise, you're gettin' cereal everywhere.
我发癫痫了
I'm having a seizure!
快往我嘴里塞个钱包
Put a wallet in my mouth!
发作完了
It passed.
看看这 像日本一样
Look at this place. It's a disaster.
你还没修裂缝了呢
You haven't even fixed the leak yet.
别介 Linda, 裂缝已经填上了
Come on. Linda, the leak is contained.
-Boobby -神马
-Bobby! -What?
你根本都不注意那些的
You barely notice those.
Aah!
我没事
I'm ok.
相信我 Bobby
Trust me, Bobby.
我妈会注意天花板裂缝了
My mother will notice that our ceiling is leaking.
好吧 你说对了啊
yeah, you're right.
她会的 会一遍一遍大声说
She will, repeatedly and loudly.
修好 求你了
Just fix it, please.
做个神马都能修的美国男人 Bobby
Be my All-American fix-it man, Bobby.
好的 我去阁楼修裂缝
Fine. I'll go up to the attic and fix the leak.
而且我也要你和孩子们解决
But I also need you and the kids to work out
我父母睡觉的地方
Whose room my folks are sleepin' in,
因为我必须在卫生间检查下毛发
Because I have to go check the bathroom for stray hairs.
没有像这家这么散漫的
No one sheds like this family.
像一群猩猩
It's like a bunch of chewbaccas.
姥姥姥爷睡哪啊
So where are grandma and grandpa gonna sleep?
Gene的房♥间有屁味
Gene's room smells like farts.
有道理
That makes sense.
棒极了 我们就让他们住那
Great. Well, we'll put 'em in there, then.
可能闻着屁就会走的早点
Maybe they'll leave sooner when they smell farts.
嗯 Gene可以和我一起睡
Yeah. Gene can sleep with me in my room
- 只要他不介意我的夜惊症 - 啥?
- As long as he doesn't mind my night terrors. - Huh?
记得我八岁时你让我看
Remember, you let me watch
“活死人之夜”
"Night of the living dead" When I was 8,
所以现在我每晚都起来站在房♥间中间
So now I wake up every night standing in the middle of my room,
对空气又挠又踢的
Scratching the air, and kicking.
- 好啊 - 等下 你现在还这样?
- Oh, good. - Wait. You still get those?
- 是的 现在更奇怪了 - 天啊
- Yeah. They're weirder now. - Oh, boy.
我觉得我潜意识里的恐惧和我萌发的性♥欲♥
I think my subconscious fears and my budding sexuality
都混乱了
Are getting all mixed up.
好啦 我...Tina 我不想听
Ok, I--Tina, I don't want to hear it.
我想我被僵尸袭击了
So I think I'm being attacked by zombies,
然后我就叫 “你想亲热吗”
And I start screaming, "Do you wanna make out?"
然后就和它亲热
And I make out with it.
嗯
Hmm
我还是和姥姥姥爷一起睡吧
I might just bunk with Gram and Gramps.
够了
Ok, enough.
Gene Louise你们睡Tina的房♥间
Gene, Louise, you sleep in Tina's room.
Tina 你被隔离了 你自己睡
Tina, you're quarantined. You sleep alone.
我们把你固定起来
We'll strap you down or something.
别把我嘴封上了
Leave my lips free.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
Gene 因为姥姥姥爷要来
Gene, just 'cause grandma and grandpa are comin',
不意味你不用写作业了
Doesn't mean you're gonna get out of doin' homework.
历史报告还差多少
How far are you on that history report?
到现在就写了个题目
So far, I just got the title--
历史-来自过去的爆♥炸♥
History-A blast from the past."
好吧 等我父母安置好
Ok. After we get my parents settled,
你♥爸♥会帮你完成 对吧Bob
Your father's gonna help you with that. Right, bob?
五点前放我桌子上
Have it on my desk by 5:00.
我不会给你写报给的
I am not writing your report for you.
嘿 好啦 大家听着
Hey! Ok, everybody,
我要宣布点事
I have an announcement to make.
我在梯子上 别摇它
I am on a ladder. Stop shaking it.
我觉得这本不应该说啊
I feel like I shouldn't have to say that.
爸 你为啥对姥姥Gloria
Dad, why do you get so mad when grandma Gloria
和姥爷Al的来访那么生气
And grandpa al come over to visit?
你恨他们
Do you hate them?
我不恨他们 只恨姥姥
I don't hate them. Just grandma.
或者说不是恨她 只是恨她发出的声音
Or I don't hate her, just the sound she makes
她说话的调调 和她说的东西......
And her voice and the things she says.
Agh!
Al!
想听听我对她的印象吗
Wanna hear my impression of her?
嗯
Yes.
Al!
是我听错了 对吧
I'm not hearing this, right?
对不起 她是你姥姥...
Sorry. I mean, she's your Gram Gram.
我们爱她
We love her.
我们恨她
we hate her.
裂缝修好了
I fixed the leak!
好的 别在哪儿待时间太长
Good! Don't stay up there too long,
因为我想要这次他们能有个愉快之旅
'cause I wanna sorta have a nice visit
在我们开餐厅之前
Before we open the restaurant!
呃 我是说快修好了
Uh, I mean, almost done!
Huh?
太神奇了
Wow. This is amazing.
我在谁的房♥间后面
Eh, whose room am I behind?!
我的
Mine.
Hi, Tina.
你在墙里面还是在马的海报上
Are you in the wall or in my horse poster?
希望是在马的海报上
Please say, "Horse poster."
我是匹马
I'm a horse.
等下 我还可以往旁边走
Oh, wait. I can go sideways, too.
你在异次元吗
Are you in another dimension?
你看见狮子或者女巫或者衣柜了吗
Do you see a lion or a witch or a wardrobe?
啥
A what?
狮子 女巫 衣柜
A lion, a witch, or a wardrobe!
为啥说那个 Gene
Why are you saying that, Gene?
书上说的
It's a book.
对 对 儿童读物 对
Oh, right, right. A kid's book. Yeah.
是的 Salman Rushdie写的
Yeah, by salman rushdie.
不是Salman Rushdie写的
It's not by salman rushdie.
- 当然是他写的 - 不是
- Of course it is. - It isn't.
是他写的
Yes, it is.
我不和你说话了 Gene
I'm not gonna talk to you anymore, Gene.
我在墙里面 不信去查查
I'm in a wall. Go look it up, though.
刚查的 是Salman Rushdie写的
I just did. It's salman rushdie.
他们来了
They're here!
Bob 快出来
Bob, come out of the wall, please!
Yeah.
Hello!
Al 天啊
Al! Oh, my god.
别把我们的包落在大街上
Don't leave our bags out there on the street.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
锅碗瓢盆放地上干啥
What are all these pots doing on the floor?
Bob 会收拾起来的 妈
Bob'll pick 'em up, mom.
Bob 别在那游手好闲地
Bob, quit foolin' around in there.
你会卡那的
You're gonna get yourself stuck.
呃 呃哦
Eh, uh, uh-oh!
Lin! Lin!
啊 什么
Yes? What?
说了都你都不会信
You're never gonna believe this.
怎么了 神马
What is it? What?
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
不应该放屁啊
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表