画展
Wow, I thought last year's art crawl was terrible,
我记得去年的画展老悲催了
but they really outdid themselves this year, huh? Yeah.
今年的要好很多 是吧 是啊
悲壳 骇马在海边 别疯癫
Ugh, bad. Very bad.
真恶心 恶心死了
咱们走 海鸥鸥
Oh, look at that. Really bad.
瞅那个 简直没法看
Really, really bad.
我要被刺瞎了
I think they're... good.
我觉得 还不错啊
Dad, why does art crawl suck so much?
老爸 为什么街区画展办得这么操蛋
Well, it's just a very loose definition of art, Louise.
这种画展对作品的质量要求不高 露易丝
And don't say "suck".
还有 不许你说"操蛋"
Don't say "suck", please.
请您别用 "操蛋"
You're right, though. It does suck.
不过你说得对 的确很操蛋
I don't want you kids to think this is what art is.
我可不想让你们认为这就是所谓的"艺术"
We should go to a museum.
咱们应该去美术馆看看
We should not go to a museum. Let's not overdo it.
应该去你个头 别闹了
Let's just walk around and make fun of this stuff. Yeah.
咱还是逛逛画展吐吐槽吧 同意
Why don't we just go back to the restaurant?
我们为什么不回餐馆
Because your Aunt Gayle is there hanging up her art,
因为你小姨盖尔正往墙上钉画呢
which we're not allowed to make fun of at all.
她的神作可不允许被亵渎
Well, why can't we make fun of Aunt Gayle's paintings?
为啥不能拿盖尔姨妈的画逗逗乐
She's family. Yeah.
她又不是外人 是啊
That means never holding back anything, right, pit stains?
家人就是要坦诚相对嘛 你腋下湿了
Am I showing?
能看着吗
Let's just say your shirt looks like my underwear right now.
你的衬衫跟我身上的内♥裤♥一样 全是汗渍
Yeah. Well, look, no one tells Gayle anything she can't handle.
听好了 谁也不许对盖尔说打击人的话
That's your mom's rule, all right?
这是你们老妈的规定 知道了吗
You treat her like a mental patient.
你们要像对待精神病一样对待她
Well, I mean, she probably should be one, right?
她本来就是精神病 是吧
Yeah, I heard she ate her lipstick once
是啊 我听说有一次她把自己的口红吃了
because she wanted to feel "red" inside.
因为她想感受一下内在的"激♥情♥"
And she made a dress out of live shrimp and wore it to mass.
她还用活虾做了件连衣裙穿到外面去秀
Oh, and she shaved her cat.
她还给猫剃胡子呢
Come on, Louise. You know none of that is true.
行了 露易丝 你知道这些都不是真的
Except for the cat shaving.
除了给猫剃胡子
And maybe the shrimp. And the lipstick.
还有活虾连衣裙 还有吃口红
Are you kidding me? My kid could paint that.
坑爹呢么 我孩子都能画出来这种画
出♥售♥
Wow. It costs $200.
这幅画卖♥♥200块钱
Someone bought that mess?!
怎么会有人买♥♥这货
How rude!
太没礼貌了
Harold!
哈罗德
Harold?! What?
哈罗德 干嘛
There are some poorly supervised children amongst the art.
有几个没教养的死小孩对着我们的画指手画脚
Get rid of them! All right.
把他们都轰走 没问题
Let's go. Keep moving.
走 赶紧走
Excuse me. Are you a are you a bouncer?
请问 你是门卫吗
Are you gonna bounce my kids?
你会让我的孩子骑你大腿吗
No, no. Just keep it moving, chubs.
不 不 快点离开 胖坨
Chubs? You don't have to go home,
胖坨 你们可以不回家
but you can't stay here.
但是不能待在这儿
Hey, easy, pal, all right? Don't touch.
别激动 老家伙 少碰我
Come on, dad. This guy's not worth it.
算了 老爸 跟这种人犯不上
Ah, listen to your kids, fatsy. Fatsy?
乖乖听你孩子的 肥仔 肥仔
Come on. Come on, dad. Louise...
算了 算了 老爸 露易丝
Dad, look at me. Give me your eyes, dad.
爸 看我 眼睛看着我
Give me your eyes.
爸 看着我
Take a deep breath. You are lucky, pal.
深呼吸 算你走运 老家伙
It's not worth it, dad.
跟他犯不上 爸
If you hit him, your hand would smell like ointment and pee.
你要是打他 会惹一手药膏和尿骚味
You smell like ointment and pee.
你才有药膏和尿骚味呢
You smell like ointment and pee.
你有药膏和尿骚味
You smell like ointment and pee.
你有药膏和尿骚味
You smell like ointment and pee. You...
你有药膏和尿骚味 你...
Well, that was awkward.
刚才可真尴尬
What is that place?
那是家什么店啊
You don't know "Reflections"?
你没听说过"激♥情♥四射"吗
They sell art,
他们家卖♥♥画
not just during art crawl, but year round.
不只在画展期间 全年都卖♥♥
Reflections.
激♥情♥四射
It sounds like a strip club, the way you say it.
瞅你给人家说得 都说成脱衣舞会了
Reflections.
激♥情♥四射
So, brace yourselves for Aunt Gayle's art show.
好了 准备好迎接盖尔姨妈的画展吧
Mom said Aunt Gayle told her
老妈说 盖尔姨妈告诉她
they're just adorable animals.
她画的只是一些可爱的小动物
Oh, yeah? Well, that doesn't sound so bad.
是吗 听起来还不至于那么糟糕
Hi, hon! How was art crawl?
亲爱的 画展怎么样
Huh? Everything's going great here. We're having fun.
这里一切都很好 我们玩得很开心
Lin... Gayle's here!
琳 盖尔在这儿呢
We hung hung her paintings!
我们在墙上挂满了她的画
Look at this one! Look at that one!
看这个 看那个
Linda, can you just let me see... Oh, my God!
琳达 你就让我瞅... 苍天啊
Yeah! Anuses!
好耶 屁♥眼♥屁♥眼♥
Oh, God. Oh, my God, Lin.
苍天啊 大地啊 琳
It's a few days, Bobby.
就展示几天 鲍鲍
Linda, there are animal anuses all over our walls.
琳达 咱这墙上全都是动物的屁♥眼♥
Just think of 'em as cute little rumps.
忽略屁♥眼♥ 光看小翘臀就行了
Lin, they're anuses.
琳 你叫我怎么忽略
I'm trying to think of worse paintings to hang in a restaurant.
让我来想想有没有更恶心的餐厅装饰画
Um... nope, I can't think of any.
不 我想不出更恶心的
Bad monkey! Kids, stop that.
你个臭猴子 孩子们 快停下
No. I'm spanking the monkey!
不要 我在打它的屁♥股♥
No way, dad.
歇菜吧 老爸
This is the best thing that has ever happened to us.
这是我们经历过的最美妙的事
Horse butt.
马屁♥股♥
Oh, hello, sir.
你好 先生
Don't look at the pictures of the anus...
请别看墙上那些屁♥眼♥画
Yup, he already did. Okay.
他已经看到了 好吧
You see that, Lin?
看见没 琳
No one wants to eat with one of those staring at them.
谁被屁♥眼♥盯着还能咽下去饭
Come on, you can't seriously think that this is a good idea.
我说 你真的觉得这样好吗
Well, they're not for me, but we promised Gayle
当然不好 但是我们答应过盖尔
she could display her art for the art crawl.
画展期间可以在我们店展示她的作品
We can't take it back now.
说出去的话泼出去的水
She's fragile. We have to support her.
她很脆弱 我们得支持她
She's not that fragile, Lin.
能有多脆弱啊 琳
What happened? What happened?
怎么了 怎么了
Gayle, Gayle, honey, look, look, it's a fork.
盖尔 盖尔 看 只是把叉子
What? Look, it's a fork.
什么 看 只是把叉子
Oh, it's a fork. Ha.
是叉子啊
Oh, you're killing me.
你可吓死我了
She's killing me.
可吓死我了
Okay, so she's fragile.
好吧 她确实很脆弱
And that means we have to be the anus restaurant?
为了她 我们就得满墙挂屁♥眼♥吗
Yes, it means that.
没错 恐怕是
T恤 在上面写Oh, we can make T shirts! It'll say:
我们可以做成
Milk, milk, lemonade,
牛奶牛奶柠檬汁"
around the corner art is made."
艺术就在街角制
Bob! Do you love 'em?
鲍勃 你是喜欢它们呢
Or do you just love 'em?
还是喜欢它们呢
Um, how did you...?
你怎么...
Why... why would you paint... this?
你 为什么 要画 这个题材
The inspiration came to me on a mountaintop.
我在山顶作画时得到的灵感
What should I paint?
画点什么好呢
He loves 'em!
他很喜欢你的画
All right, listen up.
好了 听我说
All the suckers come out for art crawl.
画展上都是一些傻♥逼♥在转悠
And they all want to pay money for crap.
他们还都想花钱买♥♥些垃圾货
So paint some crap, and we can sell it.
咱就画画这种货色 然后卖♥♥出去
Wait. You're not painting?
等等 你不动笔吗
No, I'm management.
不 我是总经理
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表