And every pair of pants you've ever worn.
你看见此生的最爱
And you'll see the love of your life
独自一人在牙买♥♥加跳着萨尔萨
dancing salsa in Jamaica by herself.
莫特 还有你 你叫什么来的
Mort. And you. What is your name?!
萨曼莎
Samantha.
没错 多美的名字
Yes! That's beautiful!
你们两个相爱了 还是怎么着
Are you two in love or what?
希望如此
Hopefully.
-你就不能回答"是"吗 -是
- Can I hear you say "Yeah"? - Yeah.
是的 我们相爱了 没错 鲍勃
Yes, we are. Yes, Bob.
非常好 用心去感受 爱的力量
That's great! Then, feel it! Right? Feel it! Love!
-我感觉到了 感觉到了 -跟我一起喊 "爱"
- I feel it! I feel it! - Say "Love"!
爱
Love!
-能帮我看十分钟孩子吗 -当然
- Would you watch my kids for ten minutes? - Sure.
很好 我得走了
Good, I gotta go.
防腐台不错嘛
Nice embalming table.
消过毒了吗
Is it disinfected?
蒂娜 你看你能不能...
Tina, do you think maybe you could...
不用说了
Say no more.
吉恩 露易丝 给我过来
Gene, Louise, now!
我的耳朵
Ow, my ears!
别别别 别别别
No, no, no! No! No! No!
开错门了
Wrong door.
我回来了 亲爱的
Hello, baby.
鲍勃
Bob!
真恶心
Ah, disgusting!
我都能看见你的"黑森林"
I can see your downstairs dreadlocks.
看个够吧 吉米
Go ahead and look, Jimmy.
不是吧
No, mon.
看个够吧
Yeah, mon.
鲍鲍 你个大笨蛋
Oh, Bobby, you big goof.
我把懒人裤脱了 你注意到了吗 琳
I took off my lazy pants. Did you notice, Lin?
-我看到了 -我去
- Yes, I did. - God!
想和我一起跳支双人舞吗
Care to couples-dance with me?
共度这牙买♥♥加闹鬼蜜月
On our haunted Jamaican honeymoon?
那个是绿霉
That's green mold!
就在吉米店里的墙上
Right there on Jimmy's wall.
-什么 -看到了吗 琳 就在那儿
- What? - Do you see it, Lin? Right there.
我看到了
Yes.
我晕 真的有
Oh, crap. She's right.
我们赢了 我们赢了
We win! We win!
-漂一下就行了 -什么
- Ah, just put some bleach on it. - What?!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表