What do you mean, they're busy?
他们也要写家庭作业吗
Like, they got homework?
不是 他们 那个
No. They're... it's...
忙着蹦跶 难道他们不能停一下哦
Busy jumping, they can't take a jumping break?
Javay 你回来啦
Ah, Javay! You came back
有红酒和奶酪哦
for the wine and cheese!
你一定得来尝尝 来 来 来
You got to catch up. Chug! Chug! Chug!
哇哦 看看这些公甲虫们
Whoa, look at all those males.
是啊Tina 这些甲虫里会有一只最幸运的
Yes, Tina! One of these lucky bugs
能和王后交♥配♥ 然后王后会咬掉他的头
will mate with the queen, and then she will bite off his head.
真浪漫
So romantic.
奶酪
Cheese?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
- 吃点吧 - 不
Eat it. Mm-mm.
- 来点儿 - 不 不
Aw, have some. Mm-mm, mm-mm.
张嘴 张嘴
Open your mouth. Open the mouth.
尝尝嘛
Just try it.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
真的不错
It's really good.
Gene 你过分了!
Gene, you're over your limit!
呃 我
Well, I...
不想错过红酒和奶酪
Hate to miss wine and cheese,
但是现在我得让这些小伙子们
but it's time for these little fellas
见见他们的伴侣了
to meet their mates.
白白 等下 我想瞅瞅
Bye-bye. Wait. I want to watch.
唉 我告诉你啊Linda 我玩的很开心
Well, I'll tell you, Linda, I'm having the time of my life.
我不会对这些抱怨的
You're not gonna hear me whining about it.
嘿 干杯
Hey, "Whine."
每个人都应该来
Everyone should be here for this!
他们不晓得他们错过了啥
They don't know what they're missing!
我从门厅那儿 听见这 笑话了
I heard the... joke from the... hallway.
- 你喜欢吗 Louise - 是啊 喜欢 挺有意思的
Do you like that, Louise? Yeah. Oh, it was...Was really funny!
从我屋里滚出去
Get out of my room.
我是你们的客人 你老妈怎么跟你说的
I'm your guest in your room... Did you talk to your mommy?
- 那不是我妈的房♥间 是我房♥间 - 是啊,我知道
It's not my mommy's room; it's my room. No, I know,
我花了75刀 我就是来在你屋里
and I paid $75, and I'm just going to stay in your room
住两个晚上的 Louise
for a couple of nights. Louise,
吃点奶酪
put some cheese in your mouth.
唔
Mmm.
好吃吗
Mmm, isn't that delicious?
口感顺滑
Yeah, it really goes down easy,
是吧 Teddy
doesn't it, Teddy?
哦
Ow.
告诉你 Teddy
Just so you know, Teddy,
一个小时 再不滚蛋我就跟你不客气了
you have one hour, then I get real.
费洛蒙搁哪儿了呢
If I were a pheromone, where would I be?
啊哈
Aha!
晚安哈 Javee
Good night, Javee!
噢 呃 晚安
Oh! Uh.. Good night.
疯婆子
Crazy lady.
她特顽固 是吧
She's a nut. Am I right?
哦,你真坏
Oh, you're bad!
晚安
Good night,
- Teddy - 晚安 Linda
Teddy! Good night, Linda!
- 睡个好觉 - 睡个好觉 Linda
Sleep tight! Sleep tighter, Lin.
别让床上的甲虫咬了哦
Don't let the bed bugs bite!
不会的
I won't.
哎 我的枕头闻起来怪怪的
Hey, my pillow smells funny.
晚安 Samuels夫妇
Good night, Samuels!
哦 哇 抱歉 抱歉 嘿
Oh, woo! I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Hey!
噢 额滴神 哦 神啊
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
拜托关门行不
Could you please close the door?
哦 额滴神啊 抱歉抱歉啊
Yeah. Oh, my God. Okay. Sorry. Sorry.
- 从那边关上 你出去行不 - 好吧好吧
No. With you on the other side of it. Okay. All right. All right.
出去
Leave!
Samuels先生戴手铐干嘛
Why is Mr. Samuels wearing handcuffs?
他们
They are...
他们在练习逃跑技术
They are escape artists.
真的吗
They are?!
是啊 很有意思吧
Yes. Isn't that interesting?
好了 该睡觉了 咱们走
Okay, time for bed. Let's go.
好啦 Louise 你是新来的
All right, Louise, since you're new here,
我给你指一下界线
I'll show you the ropes.
那个角儿是吃饭用的
That corner of the bed is for eating.
这个角是运动区域
This right here is the exercise area.
这块是我摇摆的地儿
This is where I thrash.
我还是站着吧 多谢了
Yeah. I'll stand, thank you very much.
到时候了
Here we go.
你跟你妈谈了嘛
Have you talked to your mommy?
你跟你妈谈去吧 Teddy
Why don't you talk to your mommy, Teddy?
关于你的新室友们
About your new roommates.
人都哪儿去了
Where is everybody?
慢点儿吃 Bob 我用的是昨天的奶酪
Careful, Bob. I reused the cheese from yesterday.
有的煎蛋里面有牙签啊
Some of the omelettes have toothpicks in them.
早啊 Javee
Oh, good morning, Javee!
希望你和你的小甲虫们都饿了
I hope you and your bugs are hungry.
我没食欲 我的好多标本罐子们没了
My appetite is gone, along with several of my specimen jars.
那里面可有我强健的公甲虫啊
They contained my most virile males.
哇 不是吧
Oh, no.
小昆虫都有翅膀的
Ah, little insects with wings.
他们能飞多远捏
How far could they go?
早啊 伙计们
Hey, guys.
咋了 我发型睡乱了吗
What? Do I have bed head?
额滴神啊 Teddy
Oh, good God, Teddy.
我的甲虫们
My beetles!
- 啥 - Teddy 你脸上全是甲虫
- What? - Teddy, you've got beetles all over your face.
真的 我还没照镜子呢
Is that right? I haven't looked in the mirror yet.
这些公甲虫们正在发♥情♥期啊
These males are in an extremely amorous state.
你是说 现在它们正在试图OOXX
You mean, right now they're trying
- Teddy的脸啊 - 是
to mate with Teddy's face? Javed: Yes.
哦哦
Aw.
天哪 Ted
Oh, God, Ted.
疼吗 不疼 别担心
Does it hurt? Nope. Nope. Don't worry about it.
Teddy 你应该上医院看看去
Teddy, you should probably get to the hospital.
你还能开车嘛
You okay to drive?
不用去医院 没事的
No, I don't need a hospital. I'll be fine.
真是个神奇的周末
This is still a magical weekend.
是吧
Aw. You know?
他真是个完美的房♥客
He's the perfect guest.
- 早餐有啥吃的没 - 鸡蛋
What's for breakfast? Eggs!
怎么整他都没用!
Ugh! Nothing gets to this guy.
你 虽然我不知道你咋整的 但肯定是你
You! I don't know how, but you did this.
我知道她怎么办到的
I know how she did it.
她把我的费洛蒙用他身上了
She used my pheromones on him.
好了 那么 Linda 各位
Okay, well, uh, Linda, everyone,
吃饱点了
have fun in the b and b.
我会下楼去饭店了 白白
I'll be downstairs in the restaurant. Bye.
- 白白老爹 白白老爹 - 不要
Bye, dad. Bye, dad. No!
你收拾收拾她 闹不住她了
You deal with her! She's out of control!
好吧 把她的房♥间还给她吧
Okay. Uh, give her her room back.
- 不行 - 那我就没辙了
No! Well, that's all I got.
白白
Bye.
Louise!
你禁足了 去你房♥间
You're grounded. Go to your room.
太乐意了 这就是我想要的
Gladly. That's all I ever wanted.
不 我意思是说 我房♥间
No, I mean my room.
去我房♥间
Go to my room.
你不能这么干
You can't make me.
我当然能这么干了 小姐
Oh, yes, I can, miss Missy.
我猜你也行
I guess you can.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表