Great. The art store people.
很好 是那家画店的
Oh! Reflections.
是激♥情♥四射吗
I love that store!
我很喜欢你们店的
I love your yarn.
我也很喜欢你们的故事
What can we get for you?
请问您两位想来点什么
I'm not here as a patron.
我不是给你送钱来的
I'm here as Edith Cranwinkle,
我是伊迪丝·格兰温可
chairperson of the art crawl.
画展的主席
I rushed right over here because there are murmurs.
我急匆匆地赶来这里是因为听到些流言
Whispers and murmurs around town,
街坊流言蜚语不断
that you're displaying...
说你们...
certain offensive orifices during the art crawl.
在画展上陈列一些不雅之洞
Offices?
不雅办公室
Orifices!
不雅之洞
Not anymore.
已经没有了
I took them all down.
我把那些画都拿下去了
Oh, what a relief.
真叫人欣慰
I'm glad you agree with my decision.
我很高兴你能同意我这个决定
Your decision? What decision?
你的决定 什么决定
That you can't display that type of art here.
禁止在这里展示那种类型的画作
Wait. I can't?
等等 禁止展示
Absolutely not! It's obscene.
绝对禁止 多下流♥淫♥荡啊
Obscene.
下流♥淫♥荡
Oh, really?
哎哟喂 你说什么
Yes. I won't allow it.
你听到了 我说不行就不行
Excuse me? You won't allow it?
什么 你说不行就不行
That's right, tubsy. You heard her.
没错 饭桶 你耳朵又不聋
Who are you two to tell me
你们两个算老几
what I can or can't hang on my wall?
凭什么规定我家墙上能挂什么不能挂什么
I am chairperson of the art crawl.
我是画展的主席
Well, I'm the chairperson of this restaurant.
那我还是这家餐馆的主席呢
And you know what? They're gonna go back up.
知道么 我要把那些画挂回去
How dare you!
你敢
Aw, Bobby!
鲍鲍
Gene, Louise, go get the paintings.
吉恩 露易丝 去把画拿来
Here they are!
都在这里呢
Step into the butt closet!
欢迎进入屁♥眼♥壁橱
I will not!
我才不要进去
You should try it.
你应该试试
I will not!
打死也不试
What's it going to take to get you into this rhino anus today?
怎么样你才能接受这只犀牛的屁♥眼♥呢
You are in direct violation of my wife, Bob.
你对我妻子出言不逊 鲍勃
Oh, I am, am I?
是么 有吗
Well, how about this?
你看这招怎么样
Horse anus.
马屁♥眼♥
Look at it.
看着它
No!
不
Chicken anus.
鸡屁♥眼♥
No!
不
Take a closer look.
过来看
Fox anus. Harold!
狐狸屁♥眼♥ 哈罗德
Gayle, I'm commissioning a new series of anus paintings.
盖尔 我正式委托你创作新的屁♥眼♥画系列
Two words... bigger and more.
俩词儿 更大 更多
Out!
滚
I cast you out.
都给我滚
Oh, my gosh.
我的老天
Keep them coming, Gayle!
继续画 盖尔
Almost done!
快好了
Oh, my, I feel like I could fall into this one!
天啊 我觉得我都要和这幅画融为一体了
Bob, I thought
鲍勃 我还以为
you didn't want to become the anus restaurant.
你不想把这里装扮成屁♥眼♥餐馆呢
Well, I've embraced it.
我已经接受它了
We are the anus restaurant, Lin.
我们店就是屁♥眼♥餐馆 琳
A nus! A nus! Kids.
屁♥眼♥ 屁♥眼♥ 孩子们
A nus! A nus! A nus!
屁♥眼♥ 屁♥眼♥ 屁♥眼♥
That's right! Go tell your friends!
这就对了 告诉你的朋友们吧
Or don't. Either way. It's your choice.
不告诉也行 怎么做都行 都随你
Hey, you asked for this, Lin.
你自找的 琳
I'm just doing what you wanted me to do,
我只是照你的意思做的
support your sister.
支持你妹
Oh, what a crock of crap!
说什么屁话
This is about you
你这么做
and your pride and that Edith.
不过是因为你自己的自尊还有那个伊迪丝
And you just want to provoke her.
你只是想激怒她
Damn right, I do.
真♥他♥妈♥对 我就这意思
This one big enough for you, Edith?!
这幅画对你来说够大了吧 伊迪丝
Fresh from their triumphant debut at Bob's burgers!
开心汉堡店新鲜出炉的作品 闪亮登场
出♥售♥画作
That's right, gallery quality paintings at sidewalk prices.
没错 白粉级的画 白菜级的价
Art lover, check this out!
艺术爱好者 来看看吧
Hey, that's Dr. Yap.
那是牙普医生
He's my dentist. That's a good likeness in the face, but, uh...
他是我的牙医 脸画得挺像 不过
the proportions are off.
身体比例不太协调
No, I think the proportions are right.
不 我觉得身体比例是正确的
Well, I'm getting adult braces.
我正在做成人牙套矫正术
So? So I should know!
所以呢 所以我应该知道
Dr. Yap has short, strong legs, and his torso is...
牙普医生身体矮小 双腿粗壮 他的躯干
Well, I'm off to do some more roller skating!
我走了 滑冰去了
You know what? I've done all I can for you hacks.
我已经为你们这俩杂牌画家尽力了
You refuse to paint touristy art,
你俩又不愿画畅销画
dad won't let me cut off Gene's ear...
老爸又不让我割掉吉恩的耳朵
We're through!
我们玩完了
We are through!
我们这下玩完了
I'm dropping you as my clients,
作为我的客户 我放弃你们
and I'm dropping you as my siblings!
作为我的哥姐 我要和你们断绝关系
Go take some art classes, you wannabes!
去上上艺术课吧 你们两个半吊子画家
Hey, Andy, Ollie.
喂 安迪 奥利
You, too, red.
还有你 红头发的
Come here.
给我过来
You ever heard of the game,
你们玩没玩过这个游戏
You guys paint whatever I say and then I sell it"?
名叫"你们画画我来卖♥♥""
Does the winner get a hug from Ollie?
赢的人会得到奥利的拥抱吗
Ah, Andy, you can have one of those any old time.
安迪 你随时都能得到啊
Now?
现在行吗
All right, stop hugging, let's paint!
行了 别抱了 来画画吧
Let's paint shells and sunsets and crap!
我们来画贝壳 落日 和狗屎
Attention everyone!
注意注意
This installation is not approved by the art crawl association.
画展协会不承认这家店的画作
It's obscene, and should be taken down immediately!
太下流了 应该立即撤除
Well, I'll tell you this...
我现在告诉你们
It doesn't need to be approved by the art crawl association,
这幅画根本不需要什么画展协会的承认
because this is now a permanent installation.
因为从现在开始这幅画将成为永久展示
Permanent?
永久展示
You'll regret this, Bob!
你会后悔的 鲍勃
Oh, is that a threat?
你是在威胁我吗
Oh, when I threaten you, you'll know it!
这才哪到哪 还没到威胁你的时候呢
Yeah, when she threatens you, you'll know it!
这才哪到哪 还没到威胁你的时候呢
Okay, was that a threat?
这算威胁么
You bet it was!
就是在威胁你
Is that supposed to scare me?
你是想吓唬我么
Defi...
当...
Yes.
...然是了...
You want some water?
你要喝水吗
He would never drink your water!
你家的水他死也不喝
I really need s...
我真的需要
He's fine!
他没事
You're fine.
你没事
I could use some water.
我得喝点水
You're fine.
你没事
Bob, water. No!
鲍勃 给点水 不行
He'd rather die than drink your water!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表