我们两个要做点什么呢
What are we gonna do with ourselves?
我知道自己要做什么
Well, I know what I'm gonna do.
首先 我要脱掉它 这条讨厌的裤子
First, I'm gonna take these off. These bad boys.
-鲍鲍 -干嘛
- Bobby. - Hmm?
你是不是想把自己塞进更舒服的地方去呀
You gonna slip into something more comfortable?
( ̄▽ ̄")
然后 我要穿上它
And I'm gonna get these on.
那是你的...
Oh, are those your, uh...?
懒人裤吗 是的
My lazy pants? Yes.
我想它一定很好脱
Well, I guess they come off easy.
现在 我要把秘密武器拿出来
And, uh, now I will get this guy out.
开始度假
And let the vacation begin.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
汽车模型
It's my model.
你什么时候做过模型啊
Since when do you do models?
这是我的爱好 琳
It's a hobby of mine, Lin.
在我还可以拥有爱好的时候养成的
From back when I could still have hobbies.
我只是想放空大脑 休息休息
I just relax, turn my brain off
享受一下这里的紧张氛围
and enjoy the thrill of the build.
是《生死时速》里的那辆车吗
The bus from Speed?
没错 就是那辆车
Yeah, the bus from Speed.
我都不知道你有这么喜欢那部电影
I didn't even know you liked that movie so much.
我没看过
I never saw it.
不完成这个模型 我是不会看的
I don't like to see the movie until I finish the model.
这样会更有趣
Makes it more fun.
我们两个一起做点什么 岂不是更有趣
Wouldn't it be more fun if we did something together,
比如... 互剪指甲
like, uh... like couples manicures?
或者 互相滴蜡
Or couples waxing?
我可以让你多滴一些
You could get a man-zillian.
热恋的小情侣才玩那些个花样 琳达
That stuff is for people who are dating, Linda.
我们 我们还是玩些别的好了
We... we do other couples stuff.
我们一直住在一起 这样不是更好吗
We couples-live together. And that's even better.
那我走了
You know what? I'm gonna go.
好啊 走吧 你走吧
Okay, good. I mean, okay.
我自己找乐子去
Going to be all by myself.
自己的蜜月自己嗨
On my honeymoon, I might add.
我们这不是在度蜜月 琳达
It's not our honeymoon, Linda.
快看 这儿还有一个小基努
Hey, look! It comes with a little Keanu!
-你好 朋友 -你好 鲍勃
- Hi, guy. - Hi, Bob.
想死你了 兄弟
Missed you, buddy.
苍天啊 你个变♥态♥
Oh, for Pete's sakes, you big freak.
你们从不知道冲洗橡胶管
Bet you never knew washing out rubber tubing
可以这么欢乐吧
could be such a blast, huh, kids?
我都料到了
Well, I had a feeling.
谁愿意帮我给一个死老头粘假发
Who wants to help me glue a toupee on an old man's cadaver?
好耶 跟野营一样刺♥激♥耶
Yay! This is like camp.
蒂娜 你在担心什么
Tina, what's bothering you?
是假发 还是尸体
The wig or the cadaver?
尸体
The cadaver.
假发更恐怖
Wigs can be scary.
孩子们 先去休息一下怎么样
You know what? Why don't you kids go ahead and take five?
在停尸间逛一逛
Explore the morgue.
但是不许碰我的电脑
But stay away from my computer.
倒不是因为里面有色情片哦
Not because of porn.
这台电脑吗
This computer?
行了 快走吧
Come on, now.
这是什么啊
What's this?
入殓师约会网站
"A dating website for morticians."
莫特 你收到一条信息
Mort, you got a message.
没错 这位女士和我一直在发信息
Yeah. Well, this lady and I have been messaging.
我向她"眨眨眼"
I sent her a "wink".
她冲我"亲亲嘴"
She sent me back a "kissy face".
亲亲嘴 这问题可得严肃了
Kissy face? That's a big deal.
你得跟她动真格的啊 莫特
You need to take this relationship into the real world, Mort.
没错 动真格的 莫特
Yeah, reality, Mort.
发展到现实中来 快行动吧
Meatspace. Get into it.
可是 我还没准备好呢
Nah. I'm not ready.
你说的对 莫特
Ah, you're right, Mort.
你有50了吧
You're what, 50?
你就一直等到你准备好的那天吧
Wait till you're ready.
谁50了 我才35
50?! I'm 35 years old!
如果你们相信我在约会网站上的档案的话
If you believe my dating profile.
好了
And... send.
什么 你做了什么
What? What'd you do?
去把你的假发洗洗 莫特
Wash you hairpiece, Mort.
你就要去约会啦
You're going on a date.
小基努
Oh, Keanu.
我要长袖子
Give me long sleeves.
好 干嘛要长袖 你穿T恤很好看啊
Oka... Why? You look great in a T.
我不知道 我只是想换个风格
I don't know. I just switch it up.
那好吧
Okay.
不不不 我要那种晚礼服衬衫
No, no, no, make me one of those tuxedo T-shirts.
给我画那种衬衫 穿上会很有趣
Do that. That'll be funny.
听起来很傻 我可不喜欢
Well, that's stupid. I don't like those.
看来你还在玩你的小娃娃
Ah, I see you're still playing with your dolls.
我刚去练萨尔萨了
I just got back from a salsa boot camp.
一种拉丁舞
就我自己去跳萨尔萨 好空虚好寂寞
I was the lonely little salsa-ita. All by myself.
完了 她回来了
Eh, she's back.
冷静点
Hey, just be cool.
老爸老妈 快来啊 我勒个去
Mom, dad, come quick! Oh, my God!
怎么了怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What is it? What's wrong?
没什么 只是有点好笑啦
Oh, nothing. This is just silly.
莫特刚刚邀了一个女生去约会
Mort asked a girl on a date.
约会
A date?
这全是孩子们的主意
It was the kids' idea.
是的 我还提了一个浪漫约会地的建议
Yup. I proposed a romantic rendezvous
今晚八点
for 8 PM tonight
在优雅考究的派丝多风情披萨店见面
at the elegant Jimmy Pesto's.
什么 派丝多风情披萨店
What? Jimmy Pesto's?
怎么 我就知道两家餐厅啊
What? I only know two restaurants.
而且他们有餐巾布
And they have cloth napkins.
你戳谁软肋呢
Don't rub it in.
都冷静一下
Calm down.
她回复了耶
Hey, she replied.
回复了 回得也太快了
Already? Too soon. Am I right?
迹象不祥
It's not a good sign.
莫特 我们约会吧 八点不见不散
"Mort, it's a date. See you at 8:00."
真会押韵啊
She's a rhymer.
去吧 莫特
Go, Mort.
你俩都是入殓师 应该会有趣...
I mean, it could be fun, two morticians...
你和琳达也一起来怎么样
Hey, what if you and Linda come, too?
-不 不要 -好耶 四人约会耶
- No, no... - Yeah! A double date!
但是孩子们要由谁照顾呢
Oh, but who would watch the kids?
对啊对啊
Right. Yeah.
蒂娜可以的
Tina can babysit.
我行吗
I can?
我去 拉倒吧
Oh, come on.
我们已经过了事事要人管的年纪了
We're a little old to be babysat.
你们那是什么年代的观念了啊
Isn't that an outdated concept?
不
No.
需要我提醒你一下么
Need I remind you what happened last time
上次她"负责照看"我们那件事
she was quote-unquote in charge?
免费泳池
Free swim!
超级快递
Special delivery.
流浪晚餐
Hobo dinner!
我们就在街对面
We'll just be right across the street.
必要的话 蒂娜可以打紧急电♥话♥叫我们
Tina can call us on the emergency cellphone if she needs to.
那好吧
All right.
你去买♥♥票 你负责接送
You bought the ticket, you take the ride.
好了 琳达 我们不该去的
Come on, Linda. We shouldn't go to this.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表