then I'll go drive the cab
是从0点到早上6点
00 P.M. To 6:00 A.M.
宝贝儿
Aww, Bob.
没事儿 没关系的
All right, all right.
等等 那为啥要带那帽子
Wait. Why do you have to wear a hat?
找点乐子而已
Just let this be fun for me.
爸爸 你不会后悔的
Dad, you won't regret this.
当我在镜面球下亲吻小Jimmy的时候
When I kiss Jimmy Jr. Under the disco ball,
也就等于我们全家都在亲他
it'll be like we're all kissing Jimmy Jr.
-就在那球下 -我第一个
Under the disco ball. I call first.
-是吗 -要是我要亲他
Really? Well, if I'm gonna kiss him,
我可不想排在你们后面
I don't want to go after you guys.
我垫后 我无所谓
I'll go last. I'm fine with that.
我们才不会跟小Jimmy打啵儿
We're not kissing Jimmy Jr.
不 我们会
Yes, we are!
有十块口香糖了Tina
That's ten pieces of gum, Tina.
嚼啊 使劲嚼
Chew! Chew!
打啵儿就像跟打嘴架
A kiss is like a fight with mouths.
时间 到
And... time.
吐
Spit.
我会毁了这吻的
I'm going to destroy this kiss.
-嗷 -时候未到
Ow! Not yet.
我打两份工的男人回来了
There's my Johnny two-jobs.
为梦幻的生日派对而努力赚钱的人啊
Making money for the dream birthday party.
好吧
Okay.
夜深了我就走
Off into the night I go.
宝贝儿 在外小心点
Bobby, be safe out there.
聊会儿天 你就会多赚外快哦
And make chitchat. You'll get more tips.
而且不要停车哦
Yeah, and keep the meter running.
小心恶心的东东哦
Watch out for pukers.
别在一环路上跑
And stay away from route one.
那儿都是扎堆上高速的车
It's bumper-to-bumper all the way to the interstate.
Tina 你咋知道
Tina, how did you know that?
-我喜欢查看交通信息嘛 -为什么
I like traffic updates. Why?
-我喜欢他们说 车屁♥股♥接车屁♥股♥ 的感觉
I like when they say "Bumper-to-bumper."
车屁♥股♥接车屁♥股♥么
"Bumper-to-bumper"?
哇
Wow.
那好 我开工了
Yeah. Uh, bye.
该死的串珠座垫
Stupid beaded seat cover.
好了
Ooh, okay.
上去了
I get it.
电台 好了
Fm. Nice.
伙计 知道不 这是我的开张生意
Hey, guess what? You're my first fare.
别 别
Oh, no!
快停下
No. Oh.
上哪儿 姑娘们
Uh, where to, ladies?
Fourth and ocean 帅锅
Fourth and ocean, doll.
多谢你载我们
Thanks for stopping.
大多数司机都会假装正经的无视之
Most cabbies are too prudish to pick us up.
那是因为你们 是...
And, uh, that's because you are...?
答对啦
Fabulous!
确实是
That's true.
那么
Well...
你们太明显了
You're clearly fabulous.
是啊
Yeah. Yes.
专心开你的车 师♥傅♥
Hey, eyes on the road, mister.
别瞅我们了
Yeah, stop staring at us.
脸上又没字的
This ain't no library.
可别爱上我们哦 司机先生
Don't fall in love, Mr. Cabdriver.
你伤不起的
You can't afford us.
嗨 现在是谁在勾搭谁啊
Hey, who's picking up who here?
别介意 我只是开开玩笑
Hey. Don't worry, ladies. I'm-I'm kidding.
我是个已婚男人
I'm, uh, I'm a married man.
我还不是
So am I.
哦
Oh.
Tina 人人都可以用舌头绕住樱桃杆
Now, Tina, anyone can tie a cherry stem with their tongue.
那就来看看你能把这香蕉皮怎么玩
Let's see what you can do with this banana peel.
快 含进去
Get-get it in there.
宝贝儿 早上好 回来啦
Bobby! Good morning. You're home.
昨晚深入了解了不少
Yeah. Guess who learned a lot
异装癖的知识
about transvestites last night.
我只是在那网站呆了 最多两秒钟
I was only on that web site for, like, two seconds.
啥 没说你呢
What? No. I was talking about me.
我拉了一车易装女郎
I picked up a group of transvestite hookers
才知道的
who showed me
这城的另一面是啥样 以前才不晓得呢
a side of this town I never knew existed.
还有 Gene 你被禁网两天
And, gene, you're banned from the computer for two days.
看了之后 我还可以接受那些啦
After what I saw, I'm-I'm fine with that.
啥是易装女郎
What's a transvestite hooker?
Bob 不是很合适吧
Bob, I'm not sure this is appropriate
这早餐话题
breakfast conversation.
说的没错
I guess you're right.
或许我该睡会儿
Maybe I should just try and go to sleep.
啊...
Uh...
乖 Gene 你♥爸♥他太累了
Gene, honey, I think he's sleeping.
我还要上学啊
I have to go to school.
嘘 就一会儿
Shh, shh. Just hold still.
天啊 这是口水还是汗啦
Ew. Is this drool or sweat?
都有吧 你♥爸♥他是个滋润的沉睡者
It's both. Your father is a very moist sleeper.
看看我的两个儿子
Aw, look at my two boys.
不错
Nice.
哇 蝴蝶结吔
Oh, a bow.
放爸爸头上
Let's put that on dad's head.
这是你的异装
There's your transvestite.
照一张
Get the camera.
这周六我有一个生日派对
I'm having a birthday party this Saturday.
混搭的
It's co-ed.
因为我就变成一个女人了
Because I'm becoming a woman.
混搭么
Co-ed?
我手好粘
My hands just got clammy.
-你好 小Jimmy -你好 Tina
Hey, Jimmy Jr. Hi, Tina.
这是我生日派对的邀请函
This is an invitation to my birthday party.
你还没回答我要不要去呢
Hey, I notice you haven't RSVP'd to my party yet.
我得先问问我爸
Um, I need to ask my dad for permission.
晚点告诉你行吗
Can I let you know later?
好的
Sure, okay.
好性感的PP
Butt.
字幕
鈾?Across 110th street 鈾? 252 00:09: 00:09:21,799 鈾?Pimps trying to catch a woman that's weak 鈾? 253 00:09: 00:09:26,387 鈾?Across 110th street 鈾? 254 00:09: 00:09:30,991
字幕 宝贝儿 还坚持的住不
鈾?Pushers won't let the junkie go free 鈾? 255 00:09: 00:09:33,861 鈾?Across 110th street... 鈾?
喔 你感觉如何 Bob
00:09: 00:09:37,898
Oh, how you holding up, Bob?
还好 但很累
Good. I mean, I'm tired.
就像个拉皮条的
And, um, I might be a pimp.
那就得要个大点的帽子哦
You're gonna need a bigger hat.
你还是好爸爸
Well, you're still father of the year. Hmm.
Tina的派对肯定超赞的
Tina's party's gonna be amazing.
我买♥♥了镜面球
I got a disco ball
燕尾服
and streamers.
肯定就像白金汉宫一样美
It's gonna be like Buckingham Palace.
-会的 会的 -还像54俱乐部[1970年代在美国纽约市的传奇俱乐部。也是美国俱乐部文化、夜生活文化等的经典代表]
Yeah, yeah. Studio 54.
两者截然不同风呀
Those are two very different examples.
你懂就好 派对嘛
Well, you get the idea. You know. It's a party.
那Tina高兴不
So, is Tina happy?
收到小Jimmy的回复会更开心
Uh, she'll be happier once Jimmy Jr. RSVPs.
她在Pesto呢 去看他来不来
She's over at Pesto's right now to see if he'll come.
我还让她露点肉呢
I told her to show some skin.
咋样了
So, how'd it go?
小Jimmy不会来
Jimmy Jr. Isn't coming to my birthday party
虽然他想
even though he wants to
但他爸不让
because his dad won't let him.
就是因为两家是世仇
All because our dads hate each other.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表