Bad combo.
我们不应该待在这里
I don't think we should be here.
是啊 赶紧回楼上去吧
Yeah, let's go back upstairs.
你们说的对
You're totally right, guys.
门被锁住了
It's locked.
露易丝 不要
Louise, no!
吓傻了吧 只是部手♥机♥啦
Silly us. It was only a phone.
你好
Hello?
谁打的
Who is it?
不认识
Some stranger.
你好
Hello?
你拦下那几个孩子没有
Have you checked the children?
老妈
Mom?
不 我是僵尸
No. I'm a zombie.
不 我是...
No, I'm...
我也是一个杀人犯
I am also a murderer!
跳起来 跳起来
You go girl! You go, girl!
来跳嘛
Hey, I gotcha.
来嘛 和妈妈来跳一曲 来啊
Come on, dance with mommy. Come on!
你喝的够多了 来找点乐子吧
You drunk enough to be any fun yet?
是吗 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
鲍勃
Bob.
琳达
Linda.
雨果 伙计
Hugo, my man!
琳达 我待不下去了
Linda, I can't do it anymore.
-来嘛 -不要
- Come on. - No!
我要回家了 琳 回莫特的家
I'm going home, Lin. To Mort's.
你敢不答应我的邀请
Don't you ignore my lasso.
妹子 跟我跳吧
Whoa, doggie. You got me.
-你不行 雨果 -好吧
- Not you, Hugo! - Fair enough.
好啊 鲍勃 反正有你不多没你不少
Fine, Bob. We don't need you here anyway,
你这个败兴的讨厌鬼
you big, sour blanket.
谁想看我今天学的萨尔萨呀
Who wants to see what I learned today in salsa class?
我还是去做完《生死时速》的公交车模吧
Uh, guess I can go finish Speed Bus.
然后我就可以看那部电影了
Then I can watch the movie.
希望里面的车和模型一样好
Hope it's as good as the model.
会的
It is.
小基努
Keanu...
孩子们 孩子们
Kids! Kids!
小基努 他们在哪 楼下吗
Ke-Keanu, where are they? Downstairs?
也许吧
Yeah, probably.
谢了
Thanks.
最讨厌楼梯了
Oh, I hate stairs.
我们一直在喝酒不是吗
We've been drinking, huh?
没错 兄弟
You got that right, buddy.
我感觉要晕过去了
Oh, I feel like I could pass out.
有人吗
Anybody in there?
这是什么 是缎制的吗
Hmm. What is that, satin?
它在呼唤我们呢 小基努
Oh, man, that is calling our name, Keanu.
快进去吧
Get in there!
好嘞 老弟
Will do, buddy.
谁帮我盖下盖儿
Somebody close my bed.
还是我自己来吧
I'll get it.
把门打开 露易丝
Unlock the door, Louise!
我们知道钥匙在你那儿
We know you have the key.
没了 它被我吞了
Nope. I ate it.
我们得等它自己出来了
We'll have to wait till it comes out.
你从来不拉屎 我们死定了
You never poop! We're doomed!
没错
Yep.
搞毛啊
What the hell?
是从隔壁传过来的
It's coming from the next room.
她又在耍我们了
She's messing with us again.
不 我发誓
No. I swear.
钥匙是我藏的
I did this,
可那个鬼把戏可不是我搞的
but I am not doing that.
我不会再被你骗了
I won't get fooled again.
我才是保姆
I am the babysitter.
孩子们 住手 是我
Kids, stop doing that. It's me.
别捶棺材了
Stop hitting the coffin.
有胶带
Oh! Duct tape!
揍扁它 打爆它 我可不想死
Hit it! Smash it! I don't want to die!
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
-接下来怎么办 -接下来...
- Now what? - Now...
进行火化
we cremate it.
火化 不要 不要火化你们老子
Cremate?! No! No cremating dad!
我只是喝完酒打个盹
It was a drunk nap!
他在用甜言蜜语蛊惑我们
It's trying to sweet-talk us.
真是典型的僵尸行为
That's classic zombie.
把棺材打开
Open the casket!
孩子们 我是你们老爸
Kids, it's your father.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of God.
我就要一个人去死了
I'm going to die alone.
还穿着懒人裤 琳达讨厌这条裤子
And I'm in my lazy pants. Linda hates these pants.
该死 我要把它脱下来
Damn it, they're coming off!
为你脱下来 琳
For you, Lin!
现在要干嘛
Now what?
-启动机器 -怎么启动
- Now we turn it on. - How?
把那些手杆都拉个遍 多拉几次
Just pull all the levers. A lot.
但是它们看起来像机动熏肠
But they look like robot wieners.
我知道
I know!
好吧
Okay!
好像也没那么糟
It's not so bad.
继续拉这些机动熏肠
Keep pulling the robot wieners.
我超爱雷鬼舞
Whoo-hoo! I love reggae.
别听那些混♥蛋♥瞎扯
Don't listen to anyone who says,
谁说一个人的蜜月就不能完美了
"You can't have a perfectly good honeymoon by yourself."
我还没说完呢 没说完呢
Hey, hey. I'm not done. I'm not done.
告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
虽然我认识萨曼莎的时间不长
I haven't known Samantha very long,
但我能感觉到她已被挑逗得"性"致高涨
but a woman knows when another woman is aroused.
我拉这根 你拉那根
Turn that thingy while I pull this thingy.
-你根本不懂 让我来 -我说了算
- You don't know how! Let me! - I'm in charge.
好吧 只剩这招了
All right, here it goes.
超能力爆发 你可以的
Superhuman strength, you can do it!
怎么了
Oh, what happened?
-老爸 -老爸
- Dad? - Dad?
上帝啊 我要死在这里了
Oh, my God! I'm going to die in here!
老爸 我来救你了
Dad, I've got you.
着火了 棺材着火了
Oh, burning. Coffin on fire.
太好了 有空气了
Yes. Air.
孩子们 快过来
Kids, come here!
是蒂娜指使的
Tina's in charge!
现在你知道下来了
Oh. Now you come off.
发生什么事了
What happened here?
我的店怎么乱七八糟的
My shop's a wreck!
莫特 入殓小姐 约会怎么样
Mort, Lady Mortician. How's the date going?
-很好啊 -那就好
- Good. - Good!
你还好吧 鲍勃
Are you okay, Bob?
我闯了一趟鬼门关啊 莫特
I've faced death, Mort.
现在我顿悟了 我明白了
I know things now. I know.
人 不该中规中矩地生活
You don't just build the model of life.
要好好观赏人生这部电影
You-you watch the movie of life...
要随心所动 率性而为...
You-you get in the mood and...
你们两个 生几个入殓宝宝
make some mortician babies, you two!
莫特 你叫啥来着
Mort. Your name.
孩子是最美好的礼物
Kids are amazing!
就算他们企图把你活活烧死在棺材里
Even if they try to burn you alive in a coffin,
-他们也确实会那样做 -没错
- and they will do that. - Yeah.
就算这样也很美好
But it's good.
火焰中 你的一生在眼前一幕幕回放着
Because you see your whole life pass before you as you're burning.
回忆起每一条被自己穿烂的裤子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表