Well, then just do your tests, pal, because it's beef.
抱歉 实验室不到周一不开门
Sorry! The lab's closed till Monday.
到周一才能拿到检验结果
You'll get your test results then.
就当检查过了吧
Consider yourself health inspectored!
我会尝尝
I--I'd try it.
不用等
There's no wait.
你好吗 进来吃个汉堡吧
Hello, how are you? Come in and have a burger.
很正常的汉堡
A perfectly normal burger.
镇上最好的汉堡
Best burger in town.
你♥爸♥爸有提过纪念日
Did your father say anything
- 礼物的事吗 - 没有
About an anniversary present? No.
什么都没有吗 比如藏在汉堡里的
Nothing? Like maybe hiding a necklace
项链啦
In a hamburger,
藏在水管里面的耳环啦
Or hiding some earrings down the drain,
或者其他一些浪漫的事呢
Or something romantic like that?
那也是浪漫吗
That's romantic?
- 没错 - 是的
Yeah! Yeah.
那你找过厕所和垃圾堆吗
Did you check the toilet or in the garbage?
Gene 下去
Ahh. Gene, get off.
你要勒死我了
You're choking me. Whee!
勒死我了
You're choking me!
Hugo会因为你甩了他
So is Hugo going to put dad in jail
把爸爸关进监狱吗
Because you dumped him?
Hugo 要把你♥爸♥爸关进监狱
No. Hugo is going to put your father in jail
是因为你妹妹
Because your sister
跟她的同学说 我们用人肉做汉堡
Told her class that we serve human flesh.
你为什么要这么做呢 宝贝
Now why would you do something like that, honey?
- 为什么呀 - 我告诉你为什么 妈妈
Why? I'll tell you why, mom!
Anita Vasquez的叔叔 是个西班牙斗牛士
Anita Vasquez's uncle is a matador in Spain.
她到处炫耀他的斗篷
She was showing everybody his cape.
我不得不加大赌注
I had to up the ante,
而我在展示和讲解课 又能秀些什么呢
And what do I have to show for show and tell?
- 我什么都没有 - 冷静点
I got nothing, mom! Calm down.
- 这没有任何可以炫耀的 - Louise
There's nothing here to show! Louise...
- 怎么了 - 别抓了 Tina
What?! Tina, stop.
妈妈 你可以去让Hugo把那个拿下来
Mom, you can get Hugo to take down the sign.
我怎么能做到呢
How am I supposed to do that?
他疯狂的爱着你
He's madly in love with you.
- 拿下他 美女 - 就是
Work it, woman. Yeah.
喂
Hello?
Linda?!
这周末很重要
It's our big weekend.
我是说这些烤肉 本来该做成汉堡了
I mean, this grill should be covered with burgers right now.
这是给谁做的
Who's that for?
Mort 他打电♥话♥来定的 不想被人看见
Mort. He called in his order. He doesn't want to be seen here,
我叫Gene 送到火葬场那边去
So I'm sending Gene over to the crematorium with it.
好吧
right.
Hugo过来了
So Hugo is coming over.
- 来跟我谈谈 - 什么
To talk. To me. What?
别生气 我觉得我能让他停手
Don't be mad. I think I can talk him out of it,
所有这些
All of this.
你说 "能让他停手" 是什么意思
And when you say "Talk him out of it," What does that mean?
Hugo要做我们的新爸爸了吗
Is Hugo going to be our new dad?
- 别乱说 - 就是问问
Oh, please. Just checking.
也许我该帮你制♥造♥气氛
Maybe I should help you set the mood.
点上蜡烛什么的
Put out some candles.
蜡烛给力
Ooh, candles!
真不可思议
Ugh, unbelievable.
开心汉堡店上门服务
Bob's burgers delivery service!
嘘 小点声
Shh, shh, shh, shh!
快点
Quick!
你为什么要和那个人订婚呢
Why'd you ever get engaged to that guy, anyway?
那时候我还年轻 我父母喜欢他
Ahh, I was young. And my parents liked him
因为他总是帮忙洗碗
Because he always did the dishes.
我就知道
Yeah, I bet.
而且 他
Ha! Also, he--
他以前
He used to...
怎么
What?
他碰巧是个接吻高手
He, uh, he happened to be an excellent kisser.
什么 接吻高手
What--an excellent kisser?
他很温柔
Yeah. He was very soft,
也不会弄得口水四溢
And he didn't have a lot of moisture.
- 不像某些人 - 不像某些人
Like some people. Like some people?
你觉得我是个接吻菜鸟吗
You think I'm a bad kisser?
不
No...
这个怎么样
Oh, yeah, well, how about this?
Oh--oh.
你出汗了吗
Are you sweating?
没有
Uh, no.
那是我的口水吗
Is that my saliva?
别 别生气
Don't be mad!
- 没 不生气 一点也不 -Bob
Oh, no, I'm not. Not at all! Bob!
我还是走吧
I better go, all right?
我不想让你 或让完美接吻先生
I'd hate to get any saliva on you
粘上口水
And mr. Perfect moisture mouth!
我碰巧口水很多 Linda
I happen to produce a lot of saliva, linda!
你现在是健康督察了 是吧
So! You're the health inspector, huh?
- 你怎么当上 - 我想给你读首诗
How did that happ-- I want to read you this poem.
健康督察
"Inspector of health,
亦是痛苦督察
Inspector of pain." Um...
我来寻觅死人肉
"I came in search of human remains,
却发现一个大活人
"And I found a piece of human flesh
不曾想过再见的你 我的心肝宝贝
I thought I'd never see again--my heart."
写的真好
Mm-hmm. Very nice!
Hugo 你知道的 Bob不是食人族
Uh, hugo, you know Bob's not a cannibal, right?
- 我不知道 - 别这样
I don't know that. Don't do this.
抱歉伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you--
Linda 我能把你从这一切解救出来
Linda! I can save you from all this!
哇 一个糖果棺材
Wow. A candy coffin.
可定制棺材和骨灰盒 那是我们的特色
Customized caskets and urns, that's our specialty.
那是Caffrey先生
That's Mr. Caffrey
就是Caffrey太妃糖公♥司♥的
Of the Caffrey Toffee Company.
在起重机上是因为他们
It's on the lift 'cause they're coming
下午就要来取走了
To pick 'em up this afternoon.
我需要更多的调味料
I need more condiments.
别碰任何东西 也别乱按按钮
Don't touch anything and don't press any buttons.
天呐 Bob的纪念日礼物 他记得的
Oh, my god! It's Bob anniversary present, he remembered!
太激动了
This is so exciting.
是死尸
It's a dead body!
也许礼物藏在底下
Maybe the present's underneath.
现在情况如触礁之船 女士
You're on a sinking ship, lady.
你得在船沉之前下船
And you better get off before the ship sinks!
喂 媒体吗
Hello, the media?
干得好 各位
Good job, everybody.
一群愤怒的暴徒
An angry mob,
我们饭店外面 就需要他们
That's just what we wanted outside our restaurant.
而他们就在那 在他们的车里
They're over there, in their little van,
自行检验
Inspecting themselves.
你觉得我头发分到这边是不是好点
Do you think I should change where I part my hair?
- 我看看 - 怎么了
Uh, let me see. Uh, yes?
窗户能再打开点吗
Can you open the window a little more?
我要收拾你
I'm not going to assault you.
- 别碰我 - 抱歉
Don't touch me! Sorry.
我一时失控
That just came over me.
听着 我出来是要你跟人群说说
Listen, I came out to ask you to talk to this crowd.
我是说 这群人是你招来的
I mean, you made an angry mob here.
这些都是什么
Huh. Hey, what's all this stuff?
你们后备箱里就有个实验室
You got a whole chemistry lab back there.
你们就不能在这做实验吗
Can't you do the test here,
非得毁了我的周末吗
Instead of ruining my weekend?
别对我的工作指手划脚
Don't tell me how to do my job.
我可没跟你说该怎么找尸体
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表